Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

post-418881-1234368892_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic. I use a Touch HD and i tried to restore with Diamand TF3 config.

So, are you successful wt the restoration? After restoration, you should get back your original theme wt calendar. Then, try to re-install following my instruction on the first post.

Guest antonioshabirto
First go to Settings and select a wallpaper. Then, download an analog clock cab and try re-sintalling. That's the only file you are missing.

TF3D Config 6.7 has been reinstate but no change.

Max_Complete_TF3D___Main successfully installed after redownloading. still no change on the main screen

when u say change wallpaper. you are referring to change theme ?

Max_Complete_TF3D___15Tabs still failed.

Clock installation still failed.

anyone here has the latest ROM ? able to email to me the file ?

Guest Frank N
So, are you successful wt the restoration? After restoration, you should get back your original theme wt calendar. Then, try to re-install following my instruction on the first post.

No, the restoration failed! What can I do????

TF3D Config 6.7 has been reinstate but no change.

Max_Complete_TF3D___Main successfully installed after redownloading. still no change on the main screen

when u say change wallpaper. you are referring to change theme ?

Max_Complete_TF3D___15Tabs still failed.

Clock installation still failed.

anyone here has the latest ROM ? able to email to me the file ?

Try these cabs. I've un-compressed them.

You can change the phone wallpaper by going to the SETTINGS tab and select the wallpaper section. Just pick any picture to give you a background rather than a white one.

Max_Complete_TF3D___15Tabs.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Dual_Ring_AClock.cab

No, the restoration failed! What can I do????

Pls give detailed information. How does it fail? Where does it fail? TF3D config supposedly delete all your manila files which your ROM automatically creates the original one. Does the program delete all files? Afterwhich, does the theme goes back to normal?

Unless you have installed other programs which somehow is causing problem. Worst case, a hard reset will set you back to normal.

Guest antonioshabirto
Try these cabs. I've un-compressed them.

You can change the phone wallpaper by going to the SETTINGS tab and select the wallpaper section. Just pick any picture to give you a background rather than a white one.

when i go settings start, settings, i have to go to file "today", to see a theme selection.

I cant seems to set the wallpaper immediately after settings.

However even after sellecting different theme. i will still have white background with the other theme colour as the border

when i go settings start, settings, i have to go to file "today", to see a theme selection.

I cant seems to set the wallpaper immediately after settings.

However even after sellecting different theme. i will still have white background with the other theme colour as the border

It's the SETTINGS tab on your TF3D theme not the from the start menu. Scroll the bottom bar till you find it.

Guest antonioshabirto
It's the SETTINGS tab on your TF3D theme not the from the start menu. Scroll the bottom bar till you find it.

I found it but there is no way the TF3D is working. i did click many times but no response.

I even reinstall the TF3D but still not working.

Guest RiceBurner
hi there,

I am having problem installing the files you have uploaded.

Everytime after i click on the CAB file, it prompt file cannot be intalled.

Due to these, the default theme is not working at the moment.

How can i rectify the problem ?

ROM : 1.18

Radio: 1.09

Oh - yeah - I had that - I think it's because each .cab has teh same "program" name inside it (or something), the PPC thinks it's installing the same software each time - if you just click "yes" the extra bits will install ok overtop of the "main.cab" original install without any problems.

I assume this is because the original "all in one" cab file was broken up in a hurry?

I found it but there is no way the TF3D is working. i did click many times but no response.

I even reinstall the TF3D but still not working.

I am talking about this SETTING tab. You never use this before?

sshot014.jpg

Guest antonioshabirto
I am talking about this SETTING tab. You never use this before?

sshot014.jpg

yes that is the one i am reffering to : when i double click on the touch flo, there is no response

ya it seems the lots of features not working like the tab and also the activesync

let me reload the tf3d again.....

I managed to revive the default settings of the phone.

I am doing everything again now ......... will update u guys shortly

Edited by antonioshabirto

Guest squirreleater

I don't think his setting tab is working?

Mine didn't when i first installed it, so i couldn't assign a wallpaper.

Once i installed the absttract theme (over the top so to speak)it worked ok.

yes that is the one i am reffering to : when i double click on the touch flo, there is no response

OK. Restore. Just install the main and leave the 15tabs out first. You should be able to access the wallpaper section. After you had selected a wall paper, try the 15tabs. If it does not work for you, don't use it. Anyway, it's more eye candy then being useful.

Guest antonioshabirto

ya it seems the lots of features not working like the tab and also the activesync

let me reload the tf3d again.....

Guest antonioshabirto

i manage to install everything but i cant seems to find the find when i click on wallpaper.

it will direct me to my pictures folder where i dont see the desired pictures.

i manage to install everything but i cant seems to find the find when i click on wallpaper.

it will direct me to my pictures folder where i dont see the desired pictures.

It doesn't matter. Select any pictures that you want. You can download my wallpaper later if you want.

Guest antonioshabirto
It doesn't matter. Select any pictures that you want. You can download my wallpaper later if you want.

yes its done.

so where can i get your wallpaper ?

everything is smooth now except ur wallpaper

yes its done.

so where can i get your wallpaper ?

everything is smooth now except ur wallpaper

Hah....I caught you now....Never read instruction on the first post!! :(

Hope you enjoy playing wt this.

BTW, after sitting in front of my comp for a couple of hours, I've managed to get the operator text back ON!! B) However, at the expense of soft reset required after you changed your wallpaper. I will test and play around this for a while before I release a new cab. Also, a new theme configuration coming up. :P

Guest antonioshabirto
Hah....I caught you now....Never read instruction on the first post!! :(

Hope you enjoy playing wt this.

BTW, after sitting in front of my comp for a couple of hours, I've managed to get the operator text back ON!! B) However, at the expense of soft reset required after you changed your wallpaper. I will test and play around this for a while before I release a new cab. Also, a new theme configuration coming up. :P

i did install the 15 tabs but it did not auto launch after the soft reset.

i did install the 15 tabs but it did not auto launch after the soft reset.

It's going to be very difficult for me to solve a problem without seeing the problem myself because I don't know what to fix. There are 6 files that could cause this problem. Try removing this one first 1f3be060_manila in the \windows directory. Don't use file explorer. Direct delete from you PC while activesync. If still does not help in any way, then just use the normal 11tabs.

Good news.....fix the operator text and wallpaper loading. It's perfect now......at least on my phone. Would be great if somebody willing to test it out and let me know before I officially put this for download.

Just copy file directly to \windows.

Attachment moved to first post..... :(

Edited by maxycy

Guest antonioshabirto
It's going to be very difficult for me to solve a problem without seeing the problem myself because I don't know what to fix. There are 6 files that could cause this problem. Try removing this one first 1f3be060_manila in the \windows directory. Don't use file explorer. Direct delete from you PC while activesync. If still does not help in any way, then just use the normal 11tabs.

cant seems to remove the file ? access denied.