Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

Guest gadjet110
Good news.....fix the operator text and wallpaper loading. It's perfect now......at least on my phone. Would be great if somebody willing to test it out and let me know before I officially put this for download.

Just copy file directly to \windows.

I'm going to knock off now.... :(

Well done again maxcy.

Added manila file and it works...

post-494806-1234380448_thumb.png

Guest bouya_k
Good news.....fix the operator text and wallpaper loading. It's perfect now......at least on my phone. Would be great if somebody willing to test it out and let me know before I officially put this for download.

Just copy file directly to \windows.

I'm going to knock off now.... :(

thanks it's working fine :P great job B)

Guest RiceBurner

Screenshot of the HomePage. (I used HauteCapture).

Re the "extended appointments" - is there a limit on the days that get shown? If it's only 2 days ahead, then fine - I only have 2 apointments in the next 2 days, or is that something that can be configured??

post-123138-1234390866_thumb.png

Guest antonioshabirto
for put it on windos befor unable to TF3D, and put it inside whit a resco explorer or total commander awerwrite the existing file and restart TF3D

Hi Can you kindly explain the editing part again.

I dont really understand.

Thanks

Hi Can you kindly explain the editing part again.

I dont really understand.

Thanks

To overwrite most manila files, you first need to go to the TODAY setting and turn off TF3D. Then go to the \windows directory and try to delete the file. This particular file should be able to delete.

all works perfect, but I have NO extended appointments on my Homescreen. Shi..........t!

What happened? What can I do?post-418881-1234426254_thumb.jpg

I see that you have a different graphics on the flipclock....what theme is it? This could be changing some settings on my theme. Another question, are you using the 15tabs theme? If so, this also may not work properly for some phone. So, try to just install the main only and see whether the calendar works.

One more thing to check.....did you try pressing the appointments area? And, anything happened?

Are you using a custom ROM?

Edited by maxycy

One update......I'm now on trip and roaming. Found out that its only 99% perfect. The operator text will only update when you re-load TF3D or soft reset. No big deal but I'll try to fix it when I get back later today.

BTW, some of the wallpaper shown here looks really good. Would appreciate if you can share and post it here. :(

Edited by maxycy

Screenshot of the HomePage. (I used HauteCapture).

Re the "extended appointments" - is there a limit on the days that get shown? If it's only 2 days ahead, then fine - I only have 2 apointments in the next 2 days, or is that something that can be configured??

Yes.....it only shows appointments up to 24hrs by default. Not sure whether I can change that.

p/s - luv those icons at the top......where to get it?

Edited by maxycy

Guest gadjet110
One update......I'm now on trip and roaming. Found out that its only 99% perfect. The operator text will only update when you re-load TF3D or soft reset. No big deal but I'll try to fix it when I get back later today.

BTW, some of the wallpaper shown here looks really good. Would appreciate if you can share and post it here. B)

Here are a couple of my favorite wallpapers I use with your excellant theme, thanks again maxycy..:(

post-494806-1234434032_thumb.jpg

Bg_P2.bmp

post-494806-1234434070_thumb.png

post-494806-1234434092_thumb.jpg

post-494806-1234434103_thumb.jpg

post-494806-1234434115_thumb.png

post-494806-1234434123_thumb.jpg

post-494806-1234434129_thumb.jpg

Guest RiceBurner
Yes.....it only shows appointments up to 24hrs by default. Not sure whether I can change that.

p/s - luv those icons at the top......where to get it?

That's the so-called "Vista Taskbar" by tsOwens- see here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=32 (again - sorry to post a link to another forum!)

The "RB" icon top left is my own personal thing - a .bpm file added over the Windows icon by using "SmallMenu" from Tillanosoft - nice little menu program that has some added features (like a better task manager than TouchFlo's)

Edited by RiceBurner

Guest frankindevil
Another way to change the tabs without messing around wt xml file is to use Diamond TF3D Config program. Search for it in XDA. You will see that some tab names are missing in the config but if you know which tabs are which, you should be able to re-order them. :(

it s huge refresh theme! and a huge project though lol thanks for your great job

Guest RiceBurner
Here are a couple of my favorite wallpapers I use with your excellant theme, thanks again maxycy..:(

What's the best image properties to use for a background??

Width?

Height?

Resolution?

Format (png/bmp/jpg)??

My one uses a photo I took so it's a jpg converted to a png, but it doesn't look quite as good as the original photo - so I'm wondering if I've got the domensions/resolution/format wrong... (currently using 480x800, 72dpi, .png)

Guest antonioshabirto
To overwrite most manila files, you first need to go to the TODAY setting and turn off TF3D. Then go to the \windows directory and try to delete the file. This particular file should be able to delete.

Thanks for the guidance. i did try that. but access denied :( B)

anyway i did install the small bubble that appear on the msg but apparently the msg counter did not increase nor decrease.

Edited by antonioshabirto

Guest RiceBurner
Thanks for the guidance. i did try that. but access denied :( B)

anyway i did install the small bubble that appear on the msg but apparently the msg counter did not increase nor decrease.

The regular WinMO file explorer won't allow you to "overwrite" ROM files - but Resco Explorer or "Total Commander" will allow you to do so - they're much better file managers.

Just got back fm a long trip today. Very tired and not planning to do much work today. Anyway, I'd confirmed that the operator text does not refresh realtime. So, if you are planning on roaming, remember to soft reset to see the updated operator. Tried to fix it just now but at the expense of losing the wallpaper for all background which is by far more important than this.

You can find the patch on first post. Also, I had released a second theme config for you all to play around.....if you are already bored wt the first one. :(

Hi

Your CAB are wonderfull (Max_Complete_TF3D___Main.cab + Max_Complete_TF3D___Single_Ring_AClock.cab + Max_Complete_TF3D___White_on_Black_FlipClock.cab.)

I've copied your 1c684cd8_manila in my \windows\ directory and , now, I've the name of the operator (even in roaming).

Thank you for your work.

FR

HTC Touch HD

ROM : Duttys v1.7 FRE

Hi

Your CAB are wonderfull (Max_Complete_TF3D___Main.cab + Max_Complete_TF3D___Single_Ring_AClock.cab + Max_Complete_TF3D___White_on_Black_FlipClock.cab.)

I've copied your 1c684cd8_manila in my \windows\ directory and , now, I've the name of the operator (even in roaming).

Thank you for your work.

FR

HTC Touch HD

ROM : Duttys v1.7 FRE

Great!! Any chance of any screenies? :(

Can the bar of " My Touch HD " be transparent ???

I'm planning to release in the goodies section soon, a transparent, 50% opacity and a solid curtain soon. Right now, you can just install the "nocurtain.cab" here. That will give you 100% transparency. It's somewhere around in this post.

Guest Chung Ting
I'm planning to release in the goodies section soon, a transparent, 50% opacity and a solid curtain soon. Right now, you can just install the "nocurtain.cab" here. That will give you 100% transparency. It's somewhere around in this post.

Thank you,

also waiting for your new section :(