why would 2802 not work? it is more youtube friendly

and i got skyfire working too?

:(

just in need of internet sharing

you have cooked one of the best roms ever

thanks

:D

Glad you like....

IA series of ROMs, uses the new build, not sure why you would have compatability issues?? You Tube works superbly for me on this ROM (and my others :P ).

Try the zip file attached by new2city for internet sharing...Watch this spot, as i will be busy this evening..If i can upload, i may have updated ROM available.

thanks again for everybodies kind comments. B)

Guest arasman
:D

Glad you like....

IA series of ROMs, uses the new build, not sure why you would have compatability issues?? You Tube works superbly for me on this ROM (and my others :P ).

Try the zip file attached by new2city for internet sharing...Watch this spot, as i will be busy this evening..If i can upload, i may have updated ROM available.

thanks again for everybodies kind comments. B)

oh yes , i am waiting :(

and thanks new2city .

Edited by arasman

I explain my probleme about internet sharing :

Program run, connect on internet, but i my computer, impossible to have a Ip adress ... ( sorry for my english )

But I don't test last internet sharing post by new2city ...

Guest new2city
I explain my probleme about internet sharing :

Program run, connect on internet, but i my computer, impossible to have a Ip adress ... ( sorry for my english )

But I don't test last internet sharing post by new2city ...

Sorry Billou, I just double check the link you used. same one as mine just different location.. Guess, you confirmed it. internet sharing don't work.. now two issues for me, no midi and not internet sharing..

Guest new2city
sorry guys, didnt realise it was so vital to some users, wont happen again (i promise)

Internet Sharing is in!!

you are a good person shokka9, you pamper lazy people like us.. Anyway, for temporary solution to the midi issue(if there are hard core midi fans around like me, just use this old cab from Helmi that I uploaded, fixes the midi not playable issue... while waiting for Shokka's new ROM :(

ISO_8859_1____Mi_MediaSupportv2.CAB

Guest shokka9

did you not find out what caused the loss of midi playback??

I kinda need to know, if not, i may just throw that cab in the ROM, so it defo works for you next time??

Also, what ROM are you all using LITE or M2D?? i need to know, as i am building tonight. Cant guarantee upload tonight, but it will be built tonight and if not uploaded tonight, will be tomorrow night.

Edited by shokka9

Guest arasman

I kinda need to know, if not, i may just throw that cab in the ROM, so it defo works for you next time??

Also, what ROM are you all using LITE or M2D?? i need to know, as i am building tonight. Cant guarantee upload tonight, but it will be built tonight and if not uploaded tonight, will be tomorrow night.

B)

i am using lite right now and was going to for your former M2D but now i will wait for the new M2D

just my opinion

gmaps with latitude would be really nice

and i could do without these

podcasts , rssreader, touch player ( no need at all) , windows live.

thank you for all.

cheers

PS i look for space even with m2d , cause i fill mine in with lots of stuff :(

Edited by arasman

Guest shokka9

try gmaps...shouldnt be an issue. Might conflict with googlemaps in M2D, will try to make M2D without Gmaps too, so can get in new one.

Podcast, RSS out.

Leaving in Touch Player and Windows Live. A few people asked for this in first place. So i cant remove (yet). I dont want to make clean M2D ROM, as that is what i was doing before.

Need to find right balance of apps.

If people object to Podcast and RSS then i might leave in.....the choice is yours (kind of).

Thanks for input.

Guest shokka9

Are you talking M2D or LITE Billou?

I assume M2D? If you talking LITE, it doesnt have the apps you mention, so i think M2D.

I may release 3 ROMs:

- M2D with some apps remaining (and internet sharing + some other goodies - HTC Task Manager)

- M2D with nothing else ( + internet sharing)

- LITE

Are you talking M2D or LITE Billou?

I assume M2D? If you talking LITE, it doesnt have the apps you mention, so i think M2D.

I may release 3 ROMs:

- M2D with some apps remaining (and internet sharing + some other goodies - HTC Task Manager)

- M2D with nothing else ( + internet sharing)

- LITE

Yes I'm interest by that : - M2D with nothing else ( + internet sharing)

And why not with removed Opera Adobe Flash Lite X.1 and Office ...

Guest shokka9
Yes I'm interest by that : - M2D with nothing else ( + internet sharing)

And why not with removed Opera Adobe Flash Lite X.1 and Office ...

B)

Opera will be removed, and Office. But i like to update to FL3.1 & .net 3.5. It helps you??

This is what i was releasing before these current ROMs. All good Billou! :(

See my kitchen in my signature, all my other ROMs, were like you mention....

Edited by shokka9

Opera will be removed, and Office. But i like to update to FL3.1 & .net 3.5. It helps you??

This is what i was releasing before these current ROMs. All good Billou! :P

See my kitchen in my signature, all my other ROMs, were like you mention....

Ok so good :(

I waiting your rom B)

Thanks

Merci

Guest new2city

B)

Hi shokka9, loss of midi playback, I think it is a common problem with some ROMs, had it before when I was with my wizard. the "filter" is missing or cannot be found.

I always prefer LITE(naked even better :(. Don't really like the manila 2 D...

Guest shokka9

no probs new2city

Anyway folks...new M2D build is complete, just flashing finalized version...cant say whats in it, til its uploaded, keep it under wraps..

will try on my 3G, but most likely tomorrow night it will get uploaded (have to use someones connection).

HTC task manager is in, works sweeet!! :( and some other goodies... (THIS IS M2D MAXD Edition), will make M2D lite tomorrow..

you will have it soon!

Edited by shokka9

Guest new2city
PLEASE GOTO THE SECOND POST, NEW VERSION NOT UPLOADED TO MEDIAFIRE...

see new post #2 , ROM available for download!!

SARDOR UPDATE POST IF YOU READING.....THEN I EDIT MINE....

any chance for a lite one as well?