*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest fmorcego
Do you want it to format?? I dont get you...

when we do a new instalation we have the option of format the memory, i´ve instaled again your new rom and i see that my storage continue no touch whith all i have before

sorry the bad inglish

do you understand now?

do the cab for the games lolololol

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka,

Feedback on latest IB1_IA5 rom; (personal opinion)

1) The white robot before the screen calibration .. seems to mask out the wordings, will make newbies worried!! - JUST TAP THE SCREEN>>>> I reversve it!!, see if anyone notices....

2) Programs --> Favourite settings --> Sound tab I get corrupted screen, can only close, all others ok.

MINE WORKS fine, no issues, ever with Fave Settings.

3) As Palah mentioned .. the oversized clock is nice, wish the hour/min hands had color (easier to see)

4) Same feeling.. the sleepy dude covers real estate, especially the weather panels. HE GONE>>

5) How come Total Storage memory (after hard reset) is only 125.20Mb? lesser from previous NOT SURE< SEE IF ITS ME?? SOME CHANGES< AND NEW ROM?

Overall, loved the them in MAXD v3 better, white/black/gold.

LINK HERE TO IT http://www.mediafire.com/?hzm12zzoyxz

Watch this space.....

Guest buyaoxiao

Awww... mediafire... blocked by the great firewall of china !!

it's 5:15am here, still haven't sleep, suddenly my audiomanager tabs freezes.. unable to recover.

disable&re-enable touchflo / reboot / hard reset all to no avail..

maybe i got a abd download from rapidshare?? will download again and try again!!

Just my luck!!

Guest shokka9

dont bother, next one being uploaded, and the BT fix looks good (well theres stuff in the menu)..

I post my theme in my kitchen for you as attachment in the cab removal thread...

Guest shokka9

Games cab....

I tried to make package, but kept getting errors, i extracted it all but wouldnt build into cab sucessfully..

Here it is anyway for you....they not the Omnia ones, but they work. I tested :(

Bad news on the ROM, my net is not very good, and i going bed, so i will have to upload tomorrow night, sorry folks.....It is taking a very long time to get it uploaded, my bed is calling!!

Standard_Games.CAB

Guest fmorcego
Games cab....

I tried to make package, but kept getting errors, i extracted it all but wouldnt build into cab sucessfully..

Here it is anyway for you....they not the Omnia ones, but they work. I tested :(

Bad news on the ROM, my net is not very good, and i going bed, so i will have to upload tomorrow night, sorry folks.....It is taking a very long time to get it uploaded, my bed is calling!!

TKS for the games bro :D

One question: you gonna do all the fix´s to your lite rom to?

Have a nice night ....lol B) :P

Guest shokka9

Fix the LITE ROM; How?

Bt Fix...probably bro...

I may upload, it seems to be getting better?? Let me disconnect and try again...

Guest fmorcego
Fix the LITE ROM; How?

Bt Fix...probably bro...

I may upload, it seems to be getting better?? Let me disconnect and try again...

yes that what i mean, the fix´s you are doing on the "b" to the lite one because i don´t like quick menu :( i prefer the other one. B) i tried to install htc task manager 2.1 but it don´t wont to work lollol

Guest buyaoxiao

Awww... mediafire... blocked by the great firewall of china !!

it's 5:15am here, still haven't sleep, suddenly my audiomanager tabs freezes.. unable to recover.

disable&re-enable touchflo / reboot / hard reset all to no avail..

maybe i got a abd download from rapidshare?? will download again and try again!!

Just my luck!!

Fixed the audio manager hang issue.. root cause due to a corruptted song??? anyway, i deleted the folder that contained the album and whala !! no more hang! Damnit .. wasted hours.

Will be waiting for the newer version again.. and sardor to upload..

now to go to your kitchen for the MAXD theme ... heehee

EDIT: Finally found the tiny link to download the theme... thanks..

BTW, older version of touchplayer cab cannot be run on IA5. I think IA5 has lots of changes which needs IA5 cabs.

I was wondering if i could lay my hands on all the original cabs from your kitchen.. really itching to start cooking too, but it's all on mediafire

Edited by buyaoxiao

Guest thebiker
install this one....if not the same..http://www.mediafire.com/?kmwnnfmz3nz

HTC_Task_Manager_2.1_34837.5.cab

yeah, i make BT fix LITE soon.

I tried this version, but it doesn't work. I installed into the Main Memory, tick the " Enable the X button...." but doesn't visible in Manilla :( (Rom 15b)

I did a reboot of course.

Guest shokka9

it might conflict with Quick Menu....I think i will leave out a Task Manager next time, so you can all install which one you like...

I dont like Quick Menu.

Guest ElDiablo77

Ur ROMs are gr8 Shokka nice work. Would love 2 c sometime a lite(ish) ROM with ur M2D installed as I cannot get comm manager 2 work in it. Oh & ur updated google maps & UC as well. Maybe u could do custom ROM on a donate basis & if so I'd deffo b interested in th@ as I don't mind giving u some beer money if it would stop people saying th@ a lite ROM with M2D is not a lite ROM blah blah blah........u know.

I use this file attatched in windows 2 get the black windows bars, it's the same as DiamondQVGA but also places a cool black pic on the 2day screen, c wh@ u think as u might like it.

In the space of a few days u have become my fav cook on here & I'll b reading ur guide & giving it a go myself in the future.

Keep it up bud.

FlatBlack.rar

Guest phewie

hey, anyone experiencing hangs ? I experience twice in a space of 3 hours ... not installed anything yet ... just default 15bm rom ...

Also, once in a while ... the touches doesn't respond ?

Guest shokka9

mine doesnt hang.....

The non responsiveness (in M2D), like when you tap add location in weather, add programs on program tab...They are M2D issues...

Did you hard reset after updating? It is recommended!

Good luck

Guest phewie
mine doesnt hang.....

The non responsiveness (in M2D), like when you tap add location in weather, add programs on program tab...They are M2D issues...

Did you hard reset after updating? It is recommended!

Good luck

didnt hard reset after updating ... maybe i try and update ur rom once again ...

erm my non responsiveness is when i am scrolling the tap from the main screen then it freezes ... and another time was when i click on the start button ...

hmmm i will reupdate again and test it out again ...

btw ... can u make the same backgroundas the start menu ... cause its different in themes ...

Guest shokka9

i have a black bkg and the same as the background (for M2D), i always copy them to the root of my storage card.

When you changing your settings, just tick the box in Today Settings 'Use this background'. And select the relevant one.

Just remember that it will change the background on the home screen as well.