*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
Ur ROMs are gr8 Shokka nice work. Would love 2 c sometime a lite(ish) ROM with ur M2D installed as I cannot get comm manager 2 work in it. Oh & ur updated google maps & UC as well. Maybe u could do custom ROM on a donate basis & if so I'd deffo b interested in th@ as I don't mind giving u some beer money if it would stop people saying th@ a lite ROM with M2D is not a lite ROM blah blah blah........u know.

I use this file attatched in windows 2 get the black windows bars, it's the same as DiamondQVGA but also places a cool black pic on the 2day screen, c wh@ u think as u might like it.

In the space of a few days u have become my fav cook on here & I'll b reading ur guide & giving it a go myself in the future.

Keep it up bud.

I will look at the theme. Thanks for your comments.

I will try to keep it up! :(

Guest phewie

Reloaded the rom ... so far so good for the past 2 hours ...

but one thing .. didn't like quickmenu ... hope that u load HTC TM on ur next revision ... with all the exsiting softwares ... as well as the new opera beta 19xxx

Guest shokka9

well, gonna do some reworking, i dont like Quick Menu at all. I will leave out of next builds totally a Task Manager.

After tonight (hopefully), both ROMs will be exactly the same, with only BT Fix being the only difference. I hate inconsistency.....:(

Also, got some space saving stuff to do (spring cleaning)....

If its not up tonight, expect it up tomorrow night. Then i can deal with LITE, M2D LITE and something for Billou B)

Guest Masta92

Hi

French guy here!!

I DL the SHK15BM yesterday and I think it's not the same version that i see right now (thought I got 94mb left and now 114)

I saw the BT fix didn't work yesterday... Now it works i think... right?

Can I DL this new SHK15BM? or I wait for the ultimate version you will upload 2nite?

Oh man.I just installed the new rom and it seems the fix work because i can hear the voice comand beep in the bt speaker.But voice comand itself its not working now with or without the bt device on.I switch off but even still it doesnt "hear" the command.Any ideas?

Guest confucius
Hi

French guy here!!

I DL the SHK15BM yesterday and I think it's not the same version that i see right now (thought I got 94mb left and now 114)

I saw the BT fix didn't work yesterday... Now it works i think... right?

Can I DL this new SHK15BM? or I wait for the ultimate version you will upload 2nite?

You're right ... Shokka has improved his 15bM( more cleaning .. ) and a new fix for the BT....

But i think it could be useful to wait the next one .... Shokka will clean a little bit more and delete the task manager Quick menu to allow everyone to choose between HTC Task manager and quick menu ....

Guest confucius
well, gonna do some reworking, i dont like Quick Menu at all. I will leave out of next builds totally a Task Manager.

After tonight (hopefully), both ROMs will be exactly the same, with only BT Fix being the only difference. I hate inconsistency..... :(

Also, got some space saving stuff to do (spring cleaning)....

If its not up tonight, expect it up tomorrow night. Then i can deal with LITE, M2D LITE and something for Billou B)

I hope that the M2D lite will be without the softs listed below :

M2DC v0.29

M2D GreatBal App Launcher

Advanced Config Tool v3.3.0.0

ClearTemp v1.2

G_Alarm v1.5 ( i install it in the main but it's my choice ... )

psShutXP

Total Commander v2.51

Everybody can find and install them in their "my storage" rather than in the main memory

Very good Job SHOKKA ...

Guest shokka9

BT Fix, should work......I cannot test it therefore i cannot help you guys...go to the thread to post any issues, maybe Liads & Khuanchai can help you with them

Yes, the BT Fix ROM here is a new one, but there will be newer one too later (hopefully :().

Regarding the M2D lite, it wont have any of those apps in it, just M2D and some (not many SS apps)

Got to get busy..........

Thanks guys for all your positive comments and suggestions, ultimately, these ROMs are for you, so input is required.

Also, i cannot satisfy you all, but maybe i can soon......

Keep watching the posts!!

B)

Shokka...the bt fix works me thinks.What doesnt seem to work is the phone mic.Seems to be muted somehow.Can anyone test this so i know if its a personal problem?.Thanks again for you job man :(

Guest shokka9

New SHK15M now available, see the first post.

Exact same ROM with BT Fix, being uploaded now and will be up very soon.....

Keep you flash-a-holics occupied for a while.....

:(

Guest palah
New SHK15M now available, see the first post.

Exact same ROM with BT Fix, being uploaded now and will be up very soon.....

Keep you flash-a-holics occupied for a while.....

:(

SHOKKA9 .... Congratulations... this version has Voice over BT working on my Blueant z9i... will now play around and see if can install apps that suit ... well done and keep up the good work !!!

Guest phewie

also found out that .. the imei number last digit was changed from originally 1 to 2 ? --> this caused my gps software not to registered ... =( hopefully u can resolve this ...

It hung again ... (whole screen not responding ... need to do a reset).

Also if change theme, clicking onthe ok on the top right hand corner will cause the process to keep on repeating automatically (applying the theme again and again until i reset it ...

And lastly , incoming sms only appear as date stamp not time stamp ... --> is this a bug ? cause all the previous rom are using time stamp.

Edited by phewie

Guest shokka9
also found out that .. the imei number last digit was changed from originally 1 to 2 ? --> this caused my gps software not to registered ... =( hopefully u can resolve this ...NOT SURE ABOUT THIS?? I HAVENT CHANGED ANY IMEI's?? WHAT COUNTRY ARE IN?

It hung again ... (whole screen not responding ... need to do a reset).

Also if change theme, clicking onthe ok on the top right hand corner will cause the process to keep on repeating automatically (applying the theme again and again until i reset it ... IN M2D?? NOT EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE - CAN OTHER USERS PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS?

And lastly , incoming sms only appear as date stamp not time stamp ... --> is this a bug ? cause all the previous rom are using time stamp. AGAIN, WHEN I RECEIVE TEXT, I GET POP WITH NAME OF SENDER AND TEXT MESSAGE, IF I GO TO MESSAGE TAB, IT DISPLAYS TIME, IF I TAP ON THAT IT SHOWS ME THE TIME?? CAN YOU POST A PIC OR SOMETHING...

You dont seem to be having much joy? :(

I have removed some sounds that you may or may NOT of noticed, the ringer volume (it doesnt make a noise; when changing volume). Also when you connect and disconnect USB, again it is now silent....

Hope it doesnt cause to much issues....

Shokka

Guest phewie
You dont seem to be having much joy? :(

I have removed some sounds that you may or may NOT of noticed, the ringer volume (it doesnt make a noise; when changing volume). Also when you connect and disconnect USB, again it is now silent....

Hope it doesnt cause to much issues....

Shokka

I'm from singapore your previous roms are very good and stable ... but i'm unlucky with this version ...

Haa ... i have flashed to another custom firmware ... basically under the sms (threaded sms of the chat between u and another person) E.g.

Shokka9 (3/4)

Hi how are u

Phewie (3.00pm)

I'm fine

Shokka9 (3/4)

thats great ...

========

Previously it shows the time stamp instead ... on ur version 14 its ok ... E.g.

Shokka9 (2.59pm)

Hi how are u

Phewie (3.00pm)

I'm fine

Shokka9 (3.02pm)

thats great ...

Edited by phewie

Guest omnia newbie

not full M2D ? .no phone contact and no setting ? ..may be i am slowly.. but how do we access the contact to call someone..? . through start?

Guest shokka9
I'm from singapore your previous roms are very good and stable ... but i'm unlucky with this version ...

Haa ... i have flashed to another custom firmware ... basically under the sms (threaded sms of the chat between u and another person) E.g.

Shokka9 (3/4)

Hi how are u

Phewie (3.00pm)

I'm fine

Shokka9 (3/4)

thats great ...

========

Previously it shows the time stamp instead ... on ur version 14 its ok ... E.g.

Shokka9 (2.59pm)

Hi how are u

Phewie (3.00pm)

I'm fine

Shokka9 (3.02pm)

thats great ...

Understand now, just checked mine and i have times like you say on SHK14, mine works fine. You just unlucky bro??

I can post screenies if you dont believe :(

Guest shokka9
not full M2D ? .no phone contact and no setting ? ..may be i am slowly.. but how do we access the contact to call someone..? . through start?

This is FULL M2D

There is phone contacts - not removed....

If you want to call someone, press the Make Call button :( Or Phone option...?? I dont get you...

There is nothing wrong here bro?

Guest Shadowy

Run M2DC, go to the Tabs tab and select contacts and settings.

Guest phewie
Understand now, just checked mine and i have times like you say on SHK14, mine works fine. You just unlucky bro??

I can post screenies if you dont believe :(

sighz ... really no luck with ur roms ... but anyway ... hoping your next rom revision would be able to work for mine ... =)

Guest omnia newbie
Run M2DC, go to the Tabs tab and select contacts and settings.

thanks.. Shadowy... M2D.. wasnt default with people and setting widget.....

sorry Shokka9...!.. i m just slow... :(

Edited by omnia newbie