*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

here is the singapore.pfg.

You should just be able to overwrite the existing one in Windows directory. Use Total Commander please..

Just the windows directory (\windows).Extract and its in the folder.

Sorry for useless post.

SingporeIMEI.zip

Edited by shokka9

Guest mnakaie

Hi Shokka9

Firstofall thanks for your ROMS, they make my omnia 10 times better...

But i have a question, can you make a little review of what is UC, and if you r gonna put it in next rom? And what is SSMaPa works for... srry im a little bit newbie

thank you

Mauri

Guest phewie

You should just be able to overwrite the existing one in Windows directory. Use Total Commander please..

Just the windows directory (\windows).

hi shokka,

i don't see the link?

is it in the 1st page? Can't find it also ...

Guest topbanana4

concerning the bt fix !! do you just install voice command and the announcements either go over to bluetooth headset (if connected) or if not connected through speaker on phone . this is what happens on my HTC TILT

Guest psymon.jakarta

could you give me a cab file for your comm manager? and is it possible to put your comm manager into another m2d rom?

thanks

Guest palah
concerning the bt fix !! do you just install voice command and the announcements either go over to bluetooth headset (if connected) or if not connected through speaker on phone . this is what happens on my HTC TILT

If using Microsoft Voice Command (v1.6) then deselect password protection and set choice 2 either answer via bluetooth or device that way if u do not have BT near can still use and it works fine with Liads patch

Guest vergiskr

I just tried the ROM. I must say it mighty fast and a pleasure.

But to my disdain the bubble breaker game (which I downloaded from your kitchen) is completely faulty. I am a total BB fan. Please help or got to go back to stock ROMS.

Regards

Guest shokka9

how you mean faulty...

I have played it and it worked for me?? The cab is not from the Omnia, i still havent made one yet..

Will do when i get some time

Guest Masta92
how you mean faulty...

I have played it and it worked for me?? The cab is not from the Omnia, i still havent made one yet..

AND WE KNOW YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT COZ IT'S YO ROM AND IF WE AREN'T HAPPY WE CAN CHECK =^*$ù)*)^$) OFFICIAL OMNIA ROMS

GOOD WEEK :(

Guest sonkebab

Hi Shokka! My problem, sound on java games=exit app. DXIA5 rom (15M, QB6, 6.5D)

DXIA2 sound working fine. Sorry my bad english. :(

Guest omnia newbie
Will look into the issues mentioned...everything should work as far as i am aware..

Anyways, get this Task Manager; this is the one i use to cook in my ROMs, so it wont give you nay issues..

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=28448

When you click on the link, it will download straight away, dont worry about it!!

Laters peeps

sorry Shakka. i figured out... anyone want HTC task manager.....need to have the above 1. HTC task manager and 2. HTC boot launcher installed.. :( and 3. the fix for HTC com manager if some some want to have this, instead of favorite settingshttp://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/in...p/t-481916.html

Edited by omnia newbie

Guest vergiskr
how you mean faulty...

I have attached a screenshot.

post-427777-1236396286_thumb.jpg

Guest phewie

Just the windows directory (\windows).Extract and its in the folder.

Sorry for useless post.

Hi shokka, its not working... still the same ....

its still not showing 1

Guest Masta92
Is it just me or i can't get a lock on satalite with igo8?

Igo8 8.0.0.41506 and Googlemaps work fine for me wit no additionnal progs

wit XTRA Enable and SNTP server OFF (in Enhanced GPS settings)

Guest PaNoSarbel

shokka can you expalain me how can i put the big dual analog clock in any manilla skin?i like carbon skin but also i want this exchellent analog clock that is in xtreme clock manilla theme..please..

Guest shokka9

best person to ask is maxycy..in his thread, he does it. Its something to do with the AM & PM, it changes when this does.

I am no expert at themes. Also, it doesnt help yourself when you post same question in everybodies threads....:(

Guest iksunny

Thanks Shakko9, your cooked rom is fantansitc ~!

Here I have 2 issues would like your help.

1.) No matter I use HTC Album or Media Album to open any pictuer in other locations ("e.g. Backup\Map001.jpg, or open a pic in Spb Insight), it just open the folder of My Storage\DCIM\1000SSCAM. How can I solve this problem?

2.) How can I replace the default application of when I tap "Call History" on M2D home screen?

:(

Edited by iksunny

Guest sara543

thanx shokka very nice rom

but i have a problem

the internet didn't work with active sync & the only that connect to the internet the weather and no net with opera nor ie,msn messanger,google maps,i can't download route66 maps through activ sync

it's a big problem so is any solution

excuse me i can't speak english well

nice rom.