*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest vergiskr
I have attached a screenshot.

Solved it using a cab from T2008's thread.

Is it me or this ROM seems to be slowing down with use and drains battery fast.

Regards

Guest shokka9
Solved it using a cab from T2008's thread.

Is it me or this ROM seems to be slowing down with use and drains battery fast.

Regards

You must do something wrong bro, my ROM is as quick as it was when i flashed it. Keep an eye on your Task Manager.

If you havent installed one, use the Windows one. It does the trick fine. Battery life is same as always.

What apps are you running??

Guest nollie

Thanks very much for these fine ROMS.

I have encountered a problem with the latest version as I cannot connect to GPS. I have seen someone else in this thread has experienced the same problem as I have - no satellites are being found. I have tried connecting to GPS in iGo, Google Maps and GPSed - none of them could connect.

Is there a fix available for this at all, or should I wait until another version is released and give it a go?

Thanks.

Guest Masta92
Thanks very much for these fine ROMS.

I have encountered a problem with the latest version as I cannot connect to GPS. I have seen someone else in this thread has experienced the same problem as I have - no satellites are being found. I have tried connecting to GPS in iGo, Google Maps and GPSed - none of them could connect.

Is there a fix available for this at all, or should I wait until another version is released and give it a go?

Thanks.

As i already told, IGO googlemaps GPS Enhanced work fine wit me...

CALL MULDER AND SCULLY :(

Good luck

Guest shokka9

The TRUTH is out there........B)

Everything works for me....

Guys, you just have to remember, everybody runs different setups and whatnot. So sometimes, you get these kind of issues. If the GPS works, then you shouldnt get issues revolving around that.

As Masta92 says, it works for him.

I think i hear Mulder on the other line :(

Guest sara543

shokka i can't download maps for route66 nor goagle maps through active sync

the only thing that connects to internet with active sync is the weather

no opera no ie no msn messenger........

so what can i do?????? :(

Edited by sara543

Guest shokka9

read the first post??

Have you selected wrong operator and then back to yours?? If not, try it. Wait 20 secs and then swithc back to your operator.

Guest vergiskr
You must do something wrong bro, my ROM is as quick as it was when i flashed it. Keep an eye on your Task Manager.

If you havent installed one, use the Windows one. It does the trick fine. Battery life is same as always.

What apps are you running??

Thanks for the reply.

Well, I check for email every 15 minutes. About 40 minutes of calls per day., Play about 20 minutes of bubble breaker. Thats about it.

I take it off the charger by 8 am and by 10 pm the battery is down to 40-50 %. Any ideas?

Regards

Guest forelli
did you hard reset after updating??

Hey Grand Master Chef! Just one quick question please: what's the difference now between the 15bM and 15M rom apart the robot is not there anymore on the 15bM theme? (running the 15bM cos I'm not a big fan of this robot :( )

Guest shokka9

The first post explains it all.

The difference is that you shuld be able to use BT headsets for voice dialling in my SHK15bM (the b is for BlueTooth)

That is the only difference. Both ROMs, have the robot removed.

Thanks for your gratious comments!! :(

Guest antkuchiki

help pls...once I pressed start..there is a message saying "cFile.Open failed"

and the screen hanged at the samsung Omnia screen..

need to softreset..luckily nothing happened to my omnia..

Guest sara543
read the first post??

Have you selected wrong operator and then back to yours?? If not, try it. Wait 20 secs and then swithc back to your operator.

it's not operator i'm speaking about the data through active sync & there is no internet with active sync i have some programs need many data from the internet like maps and updates 4 programs and i can't download them through the active sync

Guest Masta92
it's not operator i'm speaking about the data through active sync & there is no internet with active sync i have some programs need many data from the internet like maps and updates 4 programs and i can't download them through the active sync

That's the reason why he told you to make this manipulation

There is a bug for data connect which is fixed wit this....

Do it and test again

DATA via Active sync works for me without any manipulation except the operator

Guest iksunny
Thanks Shakko9, your cooked rom is fantansitc ~!

Here I have 2 issues would like your help.

1.) No matter I use HTC Album or Media Album to open any pictuer in other locations ("e.g. Backup\Map001.jpg, or open a pic in Spb Insight), it just open the folder of My Storage\DCIM\1000SSCAM. How can I solve this problem?

2.) How can I replace the default application of when I tap "Call History" on M2D home screen?

:(

1.) ----> I used Total commander to assign the jpg file open with samsung media album but it failed. Then I assign the jpg file to associate with HTC Album again, now it works. (But I prefer to media album much more...any bro can help?)

2.) -----> reactivate samsung dailpad and replace SECContact.exe and Callog.exe by this way.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=930567 Post #383

Now I can open Resco contact manager by tapping ""Call History" on M2D home screen.

Guest topbanana4

i got voice command to work when i spoke a command ( call jane etc) but when jane called me voice command is supposed to tell me in my bluetooth headset who is calling but it says nothing . any clues how to make the work ????

Guest iksunny
1.) ----> I used Total commander to assign the jpg file open with samsung media album but it failed. Then I assign the jpg file to associate with HTC Album again, now it works. (But I prefer to media album much more...any bro can help?)

2.) -----> reactivate samsung dailpad and replace SECContact.exe and Callog.exe by this way.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?amp;sho...st&p=930567 Post #383

Now I can open Resco contact manager by tapping ""Call History" on M2D home screen.

1.) -----> For any guy who wants to use media album instead of HTC Album, just simple install the media album.cab (DXIA5) in your machine's main memory which download from here

:(

Guest dark_spice

Anyone have problem browsing the net using wifi? I did.. :(

First, there's NO browser that runs when i select internet tab, and clicked Launch Browser.

Second, when I install Opera and run it. It just dont connect. I always get Network error. I tried adjusting the connection settings and only "Streaming NEtworks" is available. Where is "The Internet", which the Wifi connects to?

I can update Weather though, so that means Wifi and "The Internet" is working. Only I can't configure it to be used by the browser.

HELP before i give up and just go back to PaSSoA's ROM.

Nonetheless, great job on this one! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I tried the "change different Operator other than the right one" fix and somehow it works now. YAY!

Edited by dark_spice

Guest shokka9

thanks to the guys who are posting helpful stuff here for the new guys.

Can i just add that all the info you need to get this up and running is in the first post. Please do not download the ROM, flash it and then post your issues (without READING THE FIRST POST).

I use my ROMs, i have no issues (except the minor stuff), so i know they work and work well. Virtually everything works how it should.

Thanks again for all your support and get ready for SHK16 in a bout a week, i have some customisations to incoroporate into my ROMs. Been working on some stuff :(

Guest forelli
thanks to the guys who are posting helpful stuff here for the new guys.

Can i just add that all the info you need to get this up and running is in the first post. Please do not download the ROM, flash it and then post your issues (without READING THE FIRST POST).

I use my ROMs, i have no issues (except the minor stuff), so i know they work and work well. Virtually everything works how it should.

Thanks again for all your support and get ready for SHK16 in a bout a week, i have some customisations to incoroporate into my ROMs. Been working on some stuff :(

He Master Chef! Can't wait for SHK16, it will be a long week B) . Can we expect the return of the task manager (you know, that one on the upper right corner of Manila "Home" page...) among other good things? Until now, no issue with SHK15bM (i don't use BT). Thanks for the good work!

Guest Masta92

oY ShOKKa!!!

I got pb wit MMS sending and receiving and I just want to know if someone got this pb or if it's only me and (maybe) my ISP parameters....