*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest azemeis
create a folder in my storage or memory card called my ringtones. Put your ringtones in there.

Then this wont happen again.

too late, im making a hard reset. Thanks

Guest Masta92
FYI

Built a WM6.5 ROM last night; 21193 SYS & XIP.

Same ROM as here, M2D etc etc (see first post for what would be included) I am gonna tweak the build a little tonight, but expect a release (hopefully) tonight.

Thanks to sector as always, he is the main man!! Thanks bro :(

So keep your eyes peeled. ROM works real nice too, very quick, quicker than 20954.

B)

I tried the WM6.5 from sector and khuanchai and my first report is mitiged

I think WM6.5 is good in clean ROM without M2D but wit M2D there is no interest (for me) coz ya lost many place... (or it was only in sector rom)

I will see how many free space ya got in yo rom wit WM6.5

Good cook bro

Guest Masta92
too late, im making a hard reset. Thanks

Put your ringtones just after the hard reset in My documents\my ringtones and before go in phone settings; if not it bugs...(you cant close the phone settings)

Guest shokka9

I think WM6.5 is good in clean ROM without M2D but wit M2D there is no interest (for me) coz ya lost many place... (or it was only in sector rom)

Good cook bro

Free space is an issue for me with this ROM....21193....will see if i can make it any better. I know what you saying bout M2D, but the today screen in WM6.5 isnt all that, it works but is one ugly home screen.

The memory was around 130mb total, using 40 something. So its not too shabby considering what you get inside it.

I gonna try and squeze some stuff out (msn weather, msn money etc). We shall see. May release without M2D if it causes so much probs for peeps and memory space?

Dunno! It's upto you guys really.

Guest sector

Good cook bro

I have fixed the space issue on G2 Masta. Check under with G2

post-150032-1237899957_thumb.jpg

Guest azemeis
Put your ringtones just after the hard reset in My documents\my ringtones and before go in phone settings; if not it bugs...(you cant close the phone settings)

Doesn't solve my problem, any help

Guest Masta92
I have fixed the space issue on G2 Masta. Check under with G2

post-150032-1237899957_thumb.jpg

Great job Sector, lets go WM6.5 then B)

G2 is wit M2D, right?

Edited by Masta92

Guest PaNoSarbel

shokka i want to ask you one question....sorry it is not about your rom..but it's about your work..i am using QBUS06M2D rom...i have installed the upgrade part 1(audio manager and Htc Album) but i have one problem...all the pictures now open with htc album instead of media album(samsung

) that i have before...and the problem is that htc album shows nothing...how i can fix this problem? i am asking because you have corrected this in your rom...thanks in advance

Guest shokka9

its just the way the cab is made??

I can post a cab for you later when i get off work?

PM me so i dont forget bro! I had to remove it from M2D, then add as a separate package (it's also easier).

To be honest, i made my own M2D package, virtually everything has been removed, so i can upgarde the various elements like YouTube, Album, Audio Manager. It more simpler this way, and easy to manage.

dont forget to Pm me B)

Guest shokka9
Great job Sector, lets go WM6.5 then B)

G2 is wit M2D, right?

Dont think sector doing M2D WM6.5 bro....

Khuanchai is, and so will i be later this evening. Just gotta tweak my build. The memory wont be as high as the image you see above (that was a clean ROM i think :()

I post mine tonight. It will look wonderful and have reasonable space left too.

Guest azemeis
create a folder in my storage or memory card called my ringtones. Put your ringtones in there.

Then this wont happen again.

Shokka9, after the hard-reset it vibrates, but after a while it stop.

The only thing that i did was disable some inputh methodos and run cleaning from Sktools.

Could it be related

Guest PaNoSarbel
its just the way the cab is made??

I can post a cab for you later when i get off work?

PM me so i dont forget bro! I had to remove it from M2D, then add as a separate package (it's also easier).

To be honest, i made my own M2D package, virtually everything has been removed, so i can upgarde the various elements like YouTube, Album, Audio Manager. It more simpler this way, and easy to manage.

dont forget to Pm me B)

thanks shokka..i am waiting for your fix..thank you very much..

Guest enoir
Dont think sector doing M2D WM6.5 bro....

Khuanchai is, and so will i be later this evening. Just gotta tweak my build. The memory wont be as high as the image you see above (that was a clean ROM i think B) )

I post mine tonight. It will look wonderful and have reasonable space left too.

hi Shokka mate, always a fan of your ROMs.

I have found that using the keyboard on other 6.5 ROMs I have no haptic feedback from the keyboard is this a common issue for 6.5?

Ive always found the honeycomb menu is not very responsive either.

Guest ice_cold

I've tried several times to flash 20954 but every time i get an error - checksum failed, download failed.

Here is a screenshot.

Can somebody help me please?

EDIT: I've tried a couple of another ROM's and it's the same.

post-479369-1237920851_thumb.jpg

Edited by ice_cold

Guest forelli
Free space is an issue for me with this ROM....21193....will see if i can make it any better. I know what you saying bout M2D, but the today screen in WM6.5 isnt all that, it works but is one ugly home screen.

The memory was around 130mb total, using 40 something. So its not too shabby considering what you get inside it.

I gonna try and squeze some stuff out (msn weather, msn money etc). We shall see. May release without M2D if it causes so much probs for peeps and memory space?

Dunno! It's upto you guys really.

Hi Chef Master Cook! I'm very glad to read that you will be in the WM6.5 game (thanks to Sector Grand Chef).

Here is my question: whatever cooks put in their Roms, I'm mostly satisfied with it, what ís not there, you guys are full of useful cabs we can find in your kitchen (yours is REALLY full of useful ingredients), BUT there´s something you guys can´t (until now) fix with a cab for the life of me: The finger mouse! Does your rom get it properly work? Without the finger mouse, i can´t live.

Thanks for your efforts and for the good cooking!

Guest shokka9

The mouse works in 20954 & 20270 & but not here in 21193, sorry bro...Surely there must be a cab that you can install? Somewhere?

Maybe Mr stevenh can figure it out?

Gotta go, ROM to build B)

@ ersin60: : Did you read first post? Change operators and it should br ok dude.

Laters

Guest ice_cold
I've tried several times to flash 20954 but every time i get an error - checksum failed, download failed.

Here is a screenshot.

Can somebody help me please?

EDIT: I've tried a couple of another ROM's and it's the same.

somebody...PLZ!!

post-479369-1237939202_thumb.jpg

Guest runnell
somebody...PLZ!!

when that happen to me......i found out i was using usb 1st generation ,....

so i changed it with the hi speed usb ...and it works....

hopefully that really help u !!!!!!!!!!!!!