*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

can anybody confirm or deny that SHK16wM is updating please....

I may have to remove the links??

Somebody please post that they have flashed my latest ROM.

Guest Masta92

DOWNLOADING.....

Guest shokka9

thanks masta92.

I have had post from my other forum that he is stuck on Omnia screen and had to flash back to 20954??

I flashed this last night, so it should be all good. Dont forget to read the installation instructions....They are slightly different for 21193.

Thanks bro.

Guest jrpclive
thanks masta92.

I have had post from my other forum that he is stuck on Omnia screen and had to flash back to 20954??

I flashed this last night, so it should be all good. Dont forget to read the installation instructions....They are slightly different for 21193.

Thanks bro.

It works perfectly for me. B)

Guest Masta92
thanks masta92.

Thanks bro.

FLASHING....

Guest shokka9
It works perfectly for me. :(

SWEEEEEEET!!

Thanks bro....i think i done a good job. I working on a new M2D theme to compliment the WM6.5.

I kinda forgot to change the background back to black last night, but hey, it dont look too shabby!!

thanks bro, see what Masta thinks.... B)

Guest longdi

I have flashed your 21193 ROM few hours ago. Looks pretty good. Btw thanks a lot for your effort in bringing us all these nice ROM.

Guest azemeis

I flash your rom several times, but opra mobile don't work, so i instal the 15233 buit but the ring vibration don't work, if i uninstal it comes back and works fine. What can i do?

Guest Masta92

INSTALL OK

POST INSTALL MANIPULATIONS OK TILL YOUTUBE INSTALL

92MB LEFT

WM6.5 looks more beautiful (icons and buttons) and faster than WM6.1

I got one critical question : WM6.5 new tab menu in today screen is a good update for our PDA but we all know that we use M2D right now so I assume the only benefit of WM6.5 is the soft upgrade and so we can let the new graphical experience....

So....MY SLAVE SHOKKA... can you extract the new today screen from the WM6.5 to win some MB or (AND THIS IS YOUR REAL MISSION) can you mix the new WM6.5 tab menu wit M2D...)

NOW YA GOT JOB

TAKE CARE BRO B)

post-478695-1237980037_thumb.png

Guest shokka9

yeah, i was gonna do it.

Not that difficult. But for this first release, i let you taste what WM6.5 is about and what is new. I did remove MSN widgets tho (money, search etc). They worked well, but i removed them!

To be honest, i dont use it either, but also, i dont think it takes up much space either.

Thats why sector, qbus & khuanchai do clean ones, so they can maximise the space. But as i add a a fair bit of stuff (and M2D) the space is lost again.

I only wanted 21193, not the new today ect ect.

Thanks for the flash bro!! I am your slave and everybodies else's. B)

Guest ronaldb3

Hi Shokka9,

You said "Disabled Samsung Dialer skin" in first post. Can I get it to back with the fix in FavoriteHacks (or the Registry change)?

Also, I think anyone advanced(?) enough to be flashing cooked roms would also like a reg editor such as the free PHM included.

Thanks for the great rom.

Ron...

Guest shokka9

yeah, you can re-enable with Advanced Configurator (cooked in) B)

Also, i cook Pocket Total Commander which allow registry edits and overwrites of files.

Enjoy. I try to give you ROM with some decent apps cooked in. Just make sure you read the instructions in first post to ensure you install it right.

Guest ronaldb3
yeah, you can re-enable with Advanced Configurator (cooked in) :(

Also, i cook Pocket Total Commander which allow registry edits and overwrites of files.

Enjoy. I try to give you ROM with some decent apps cooked in. Just make sure you read the instructions in first post to ensure you install it right.

Great. I forgot about the Total Comm reg editor. B)

One more question. I do not use SMS/MMS. Do I need to do the extra step?

Thanks... Ron...

Guest kaapstad82

Hi Shokka9

still singing ''Solid as a rock'' after switching to 20954 rom ,have updated M2D THEME this is some good stuff ,so i sent you something. another question ,is it correct to say WM6.1 i900 can be updated with WM6.5 ROM and is it then a WM6.5 i900 ,it might seem stupid but i thought WM6.1/WM6.5 was a hardware difference .If this is corrects would you recomend to do this ,i know it may be a personal choice as i am happy ,but you are the man ,cheers B)

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka9

still singing ''Solid as a rock'' after switching to 20954 rom ,have updated M2D THEME this is some good stuff ,so i sent you something. another question ,is it correct to say WM6.1 i900 can be updated with WM6.5 ROM and is it then a WM6.5 i900 ,it might seem stupid but i thought WM6.1/WM6.5 was a hardware difference .If this is corrects would you recomend to do this ,i know it may be a personal choice as i am happy ,but you are the man ,cheers :(

Yes, if you update with my SHK16wM ROM, you will have WM6.5 i900. Windows Mobile is software, its an OS (Operating System).

The WM6.5 ROM is nice, i will be making it slightly lighter hopefully, but it is quicker than 20954. If you like 20954, try the new one. Trust me, you will like.

What you sent me? Like an eager child at xmas!! B)

Thanks bro for your comments!!

Guest shokka9
I know they are for XP, but is there any way of getting these ROM to work on Vista?

The updater just doesn't see my device.

Thanks

goto my kitchen in my signature @ samsung-omnia.org.

I have a thread in there on how to update with vmWare. Read it and this is your only solution.

You need the stuff mentioned in the thread.

Good luck bro!!

Guest imacken
goto my kitchen in my signature @ samsung-omnia.org.

I have a thread in there on how to update with vmWare. Read it and this is your only solution.

You need the stuff mentioned in the thread.

Good luck bro!!

Thanks for the info. Looks too much for me as I don't have a XP disc.

Oh well, maybe you'll do a Vista updater ometime!

Guest Masta92
Great. I forgot about the Total Comm reg editor. B)

One more question. I do not use SMS/MMS. Do I need to do the extra step?

Thanks... Ron...

If ya talk 'bout the one you have to choose another provider, wait 25sec and come back to your own provider I say YES...

It's not only for mms sms but for your provider connection and for others connections

Guest shokka9

missed your post bro (ronaldb3).

Yeah you need to, as it sets up your connection properly (for internet, any apps that use net connection)

@ Masta

What you think of the ROM, speed, stablity etc etc?? Please post all your comments (good and bad).

Thanks for helping out on the posts too bro, appreciated (all of you who help here)

Guest tequila_stealer

I love the WM 6.5 ROM, is so slick !

as soon as mouse support is back it will be the perfect rom!

THANKYOU !

only thing i can say is, please, please, please get rid of that stupid full screen volume control, you can get the wm one to come up if you click on very certain area of the notification bar, but if you miss them you have to deal with the full screen, which looks silly and takes ages to use, and when you press up or down on the side you have to press it once to get the screen up and then again to turn it up or down, not handy when you need to shut your phone up quicksmart!!!

N

Guest kaapstad82
Yes, if you update with my SHK16wM ROM, you will have WM6.5 i900. Windows Mobile is software, its an OS (Operating System).

The WM6.5 ROM is nice, i will be making it slightly lighter hopefully, but it is quicker than 20954. If you like 20954, try the new one. Trust me, you will like.

What you sent me? Like an eager child at xmas!! B)

Thanks bro for your comments!!

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #46B924114H151553K)

cheers mate :(