*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest abunhyan

i just flashed my phone today

Great work shokka ur ROM is the fastes so far .I have flashed my phone with all 6.5 ROMs avialable in this site and this is really fast and stable without any problems

Just one small request !! If u can change the xp shutt off with other saperate small programe one for shutting the screen off and for soft reset bez i fell its little slow like what khuanchai inclode always in his rom

in all great Rom and wish u the best

Thanks

Guest PaNoSarbel
shokka i want to ask you one question....sorry it is not about your rom..but it's about your work..i am using QBUS06M2D rom...i have installed the upgrade part 1(audio manager and Htc Album) but i have one problem...all the pictures now open with htc album instead of media album(samsung

) that i have before...and the problem is that htc album shows nothing...how i can fix this problem? i am asking because you have corrected this in your rom...thanks in advance

shokka could you please help me with this...i know you have done so much work with WM6.5 rom...i have also pm you

Guest shokka9
shokka could you please help me with this...i know you have done so much work with WM6.5 rom...i have also pm you

i posted it above bro....look at the posts, go back i think its there tho.....

i not forget u!!

Guest PaNoSarbel

i not forget u!!

thanks...it works perfect..as it should!!! really thank you

Guest Masta92

I got a pb wit ssmapa

I cant take a file on my device , i can only choose file on the storage card (I test after hard reset too)

I saw SSMaHo is the upgrade of Pa version, maybe a fix for this pb ; I dunno

I keep on testing.....

Guest PaNoSarbel

i not forget u!!

i was wondering if you could make a cab for audio manager..sorry for the of topic

Guest xXJohnXx

Shokka i am running your 20954 rom and i,m can only say its a killer rom for me its fast nice menu and so on bro.

but and here is the but the jump from that rom to 6.5 is it much or close to 20954.

you are my cook so if you say that this dish is a big step in the search for a perfect rom i,l follow you

wherever your meals lead me. btw thx bro for the great work you are doing for us ( and the people involved of course )

Guest shokka9

Updated 21193 in first post.

I have Removed the Windows Default Home Screen. So if you liked it, you need to use a different ROM. These are for Masta92 only, strictly M2D.

Joking, but seriously, i have removed. Not gained much extra, but it was dead weight in my eyes too.

Also, to install YouTube, download from first post and install to device. I have left the Internet tab ready for it, just install it :(.

Not much else to add.

Enjoy....

@ JohnXx

I would personally update to 21193, if you like 20954, you will like 21193. Trust me :(

@ PaNoSarbel

Yes, i get for you, give me time. Not got it tonight....sector has one i think.....

@ Masta92

I get that SSMaHo in there for next proper release of WM6.5. Just removed Windows Today for you, what else do you want....:(. Come on bro, give a man a break....want want want, u know i playing with u! B)

@ Everybody....

I am out of here for tonight!! Laters

Guest andylyf

Shokka... your 21193 part 1 rar and part 3 rar points to the same link and its pointing to part 3

can you please update the link for part 1?

Thanks

Guest longdi

I have to go back to Shokka 20954 rom because 21193 is giving me problem on Exhange Server Activesync.

The sync to exchange server is not consistent. Sometime it works, sometime it doesn't.

I heard 21195 do not have this problem. Hope shokka will be doing a new ROM base on that soon. :-)

Guest Masta92

FLASHING THE LAST VERSION

@ SHOKKA9

YOU KNOW I USE MANY PRGS IN MY SPA SO CAN YOU HELP ME OR LEARN ME OR GIMME A LINK TO MAKE A AUTORUN TO INSTALL ALL MY PRGS AFTER A FLASH

THX BRO

PS : sry for CAPS LOCK

EDIT : FLASH OK wit 93MB left after youtube install

Nice job bro

post-478695-1238061918_thumb.png

Edited by Masta92

Guest forelli
sorry peeps, error on my part.

Updated the links....

Enjoy

Hey Chef Master Cook, how are you? I'll try your wm6.5 in around a 2-week time, have to wait for a better weather (no mouse= can't use the phone outdoor with my gloves!). At this time, I'll be home for 2 or 3 weeks, not working, so a lot of time to test your rom :(

By this time, as far I know you, you might have posted an even better version!!! (maybe with a working finger mouse, who knows???)

Thanks a lot and keep up doing the great cooking, and please, don't buy an iPhone B)

Guest shokka9

@ forelli

You right, by the time you ready another version be released by me, hopefully 21195 or 21198.

Not sure about the mouse....

Will have YouTube preinstalled next time too (thanks to khuanchai!!)

@ Masta92

Glad you like, youtube be in there next time....see above comment. I might add UC to these ROMs now...Then you can install what you like after flash!!

See you all there!

Guest shokka9

looks like i will have 21198 soon, so keep your eyes peeled on the threads...

Khuanchai has one

sector has one out tonight by the sounds of it

Shokka9 have one by the weekend......(hopefully)

It is apparently quicker still....i cant wait....

When i release it, i will remove the 21193 version and keep the others....(20270 & 20954 WM6.1)

Guest ice_cold
when that happen to me......i found out i was using usb 1st generation ,....

so i changed it with the hi speed usb ...and it works....

hopefully that really help u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!! IT REALLY HELPED ME!!! B)

Guest shokka9

it should already be active, if not goto to settings, system, today, items, deselect TouchFlo, ok. Then go back to the same settings and select it.

It will work!! It should be there from the update?

Guest markvanhaze

just a question: is there anyway to change the wm6.5 today view slide icons? They all seem slightly squashed and I was wondering which pngs i need to edit.

Guest shokka9

probably, not sure.

I know where they are in the SYS (when building), but not in ROM? Just look? If you have nice icons, please share them? I could build them too into ROM?