*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Shokka9 do you encouter problem with unknow caller at your ROM that you now building? I'm waiting your 21198 version then I'll flash with that version if there's no big bugs ?

Guest shokka9

i havent noticed it, but i dont receive that many calls....

we all using the same base files, so i would imagine it would be there. Apparently it only happens when your phone is in standby.

somebody also suggested copying your contacts to the phone, supposed to help the issue.

I not entirely happy with 21198 really, there seem to be a lot of bugs, not sure of the causes either for some of them. Like the disappearing battery icon status in taskbar, it kinda important to me.

Keep you posted. I have a RM built, just trying to fix some stuff, but if i cant, i not sure whether to upload or not?

Guest homeroz

Hi Shokka,

Again, great ROM, found only one bug: my camera doesn't work anymore, i't just says "loading...". Do you have a (quick) fix for this problem?

Grz,

Steven

Guest shokka9

hard reset bro....

no quick fixes....it should do that at all, i never experienced that and i use the camera quite a lot.

Also, not uploading this ROM, i will wait until this battery thing is fixed (if at all on 21198). Everything works fine...maybe tomorrow.

The build is complete, and if anything needs fixing, it is a quick job. So dont worry peeps.

Edited by shokka9

Guest homeroz
hard reset bro....

no quick fixes....it should do that at all, i never experienced that and i use the camera quite a lot.

Also, not uploading this ROM, i will wait until this battery thing is fixed (if at all on 21198). Everything works fine...maybe tomorrow.

The build is complete, and if anything needs fixing, it is a quick job. So dont worry peeps.

I'm using the 21193. After flashing I did about 3 hard resets...

Edited by homeroz

Guest shokka9

yeah, i know u using 21193, coz 21198 is not up yet B)

Erm, you said it wasnt working anymore..so i assumed it had..

extarct this and replace the file in windows directory....use resco or something like that..soft reset after too.

i off now, need to rest. laters.

Camera.zip

Guest phewie

using the M2d music player after a few songs searching ... it will make the whole device lag like a tortise ... need to do a soft reset and disable the m2d music tab then its fine ....

Guest shokka9

New ROM 21198 will be uploaded today, still not sure about it....

Only got 130mb total, with 33mb in use and 97mb free. It's M2D, it's killing the space. Nothing else is really that big to make an impact like this.

Also, cant remove Titanium on this build, it crashes the the whole phone, have to hard reset. It only becomes an issue when you try to lock the screen.

I dont use lock screen, but on these WM6.5 lock screen is nice to receive calls etc with, so i need to test it. Good job eh B)

I might remove M2D?? Someone please post some responses to this...

Not much else i can remove, already removed MSN widgets, Market Place and most the Samsung stuff. I can remove more stuff, but then i am kinda breaking my mould with it.

Anyways, someone please comment.

I might remove M2D?? Someone please post some responses to this...

Hello,

Can you release two version ? One with M2D and other without M2D ? If you want remove the M2D version.

I still wait for your 21198 with M2D, run pretty fast :(

I dont use lock screen, but on these WM6.5 lock screen is nice to receive calls etc with, so i need to test it. Good job eh :(

+1 The WM6.5 lock screen is very nice B)

Regards

Edited by fr0x

Guest shokka9

oki, thats a good point, release two versions....:(

I will start a new thread with WM6.5 ROMs....

21193 will be moved to it i think...

Good idea bro! Why didn't i think of that? B)

Guest xXJohnXx

good day bro B)

lets see, a new rom from you without m2d hmmm tuff

thats like a lite rom right?

is the rom faster and more stable then 21193 in your opinion?

21193 had 93 mb free left so that wont make a difference for me.

so a lite rom (without m2d) is maby not that bad.

but i would say release with m2d and test the thing for what it is.

guess that what we are here for bro and i know that its hard work for you

and mixing your private life take alot of time.

so release it as it is and let the tester be the judge.

as for me you never have let me down with your rom,s

and i think 6.5 is a litle more tricky to build as for 6.1 (plz correct me if i am wrong bro )

my conclusion lets go forward and see what the future holds for us

and try the meals are chef,s provide us.

i trust my cook 100% in what he release

as long as all follow the first post in the way it should be flashed

like hard reset after flashing and provider switching for mms and internet

it should be great if the rom is stable and fast gos i know of you dint like it

you would not release it

i respect you for all your hard work and i,l test your rom,s anyday

have a great day bro :(

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest shokka9

thanks John: Kind words as always.

I have updated the first post, WM6.5 has been removed, i now have a new topic just for WM6.5.

Uploading them now, need to flash the non M2D 21198, just to see the affect of removing it...i will upload my theme for M2D if anyone wants it (in other topic).

Any further post about 21193, please use the other topic now.

Thanks folks, enjoy!!

Guest forelli
thanks John: Kind words as always.

I have updated the first post, WM6.5 has been removed, i now have a new topic just for WM6.5.

Uploading them now, need to flash the non M2D 21198, just to see the affect of removing it...i will upload my theme for M2D if anyone wants it (in other topic).

Any further post about 21193, please use the other topic now.

Thanks folks, enjoy!!

Understood bro, and again thanks a lot for your hard work and your commitment B)

And where will you post your theme? In the 21198 topic or in the Hot fresh manilla themes topic?

Guest shokka9
Understood bro, and again thanks a lot for your hard work and your commitment B)

And where will you post your theme? In the 21198 topic or in the Hot fresh manilla themes topic?

The theme i am using at themo, is already in the Hot fresh themes section.

I will post it in the WM6.5 topic, in fact i will do it now..No i wont, i will have to upload it to MediaFire, it is too big to post.

Guest forelli
The theme i am using at themo, is already in the Hot fresh themes section.

I will post it in the WM6.5 topic, in fact i will do it now..No i wont, i will have to upload it to MediaFire, it is too big to post.

Ok Master Cook! I can´t wait to taste your next meal :(

the F5 button is my best friend at the moment B)

Guest shokka9

M2DC or edit the xml?

This is what you get bro....

to edit the xml..HTCHomeSettings.xml

<Tabs>

<HomeWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="7,8" tab_icon="69,70" big_icon="29,30" />

<PeopleWidget enable="0" tab_bg_icon="19,20" tab_icon="168,169" big_icon="59,60" />

<MessagingWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="15,16" tab_icon="115,165" big_icon="37,38" />

<EmailWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="11,12" tab_icon="111,112" big_icon="33,34" />

<PhotoWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="21,22" tab_icon="170,171" big_icon="61,62" />

<MusicWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="17,18" tab_icon="166,167" big_icon="39,58" />

<InternetWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="9,10" tab_icon="71,110" big_icon="31,32" />

<LocationWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="13,14" tab_icon="113,114" big_icon="35,36" />

<WeatherWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="27,28" tab_icon="176,177" big_icon="67,68" />

<SettingsWidget enable="0" tab_bg_icon="25,26" tab_icon="174,175" big_icon="65,66" />

<LauncherWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="23,24" tab_icon="172,173" big_icon="63,64" />

<MyFavesWidget enable="0" tab_bg_icon="219,220" tab_icon="221,222" big_icon="223,224" />

<OperatorWidget enable="0" tab_bg_icon="120,129" tab_icon="145,147" big_icon="200,218" />

</Tabs>

Above is the current xml....See <SettingsWidget enable="0", means it disabled. Its not used by default. Sometimes it wont let you do as the xml is cooked.

Just change it to "1" at the end like this <SettingsWidget enable="1"

Let me know anyway, my ROMs always been like this...B)

Guest xXJohnXx

hi shokka B)

all your md2 rom,s have setting tab never had a prob.

just wanna to let you now :(

and btw 20954 is a BLAST for any1 who wanna know.

really great work on that 1 bro

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest shokka9

nice one xXJohnXx

i know it in there, just not enabled. I find no need for it...Favourite Settings does the trick fine. Made for Omnia too.

Thanks again for your comments bro.

Guest shokka9

set up a folder on either your 'my storage' or 'storage card' (memory card) called 'My Ringtones'. Sorry for the basics bro...just making sure tho.

Put all your ringtones, sounds etc in there. Every time u flash Omnia, it will use those folders (and the one in the device (which will be empty)

Laterz, off to work at stupid o clock!

Guest wickedjinx

Hi shokka, im new in this forum and i believe i've sent you a message earlier, i just bought the omnia a few weeks ago and started to upgrade my rom to many versions. I found your rom a keeper as it is what i wanted my omnia settings to be. i do have a question in regards to texting. I played my mp3's and started to text and it really is laggy/choppy/poor response, i used to have the samsung version and it was ok, i was wondering if you have a solution for this if you wont mind. other than that, hats off on your rom =) really helps us alot.