*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest evil Homer 3k

I've installed your latest rom, and its been operating fine for the last week or so, whilst I still install and tweak all my settings.

Unfortunately, discovered one thing not working, which is wifi :excl:

It is just coming up unavailable all the time. I've tried it with the wifi access point at work, and my wireless router at home.

I have had it working before so I know its not the wireless equipment, but obviously the phone.

Any idea's on how to correct this apart from flashing or hard resetting again?

Guest xXJohnXx
I've installed your latest rom, and its been operating fine for the last week or so, whilst I still install and tweak all my settings.

Unfortunately, discovered one thing not working, which is wifi :excl:

It is just coming up unavailable all the time. I've tried it with the wifi access point at work, and my wireless router at home.

I have had it working before so I know its not the wireless equipment, but obviously the phone.

Any idea's on how to correct this apart from flashing or hard resetting again?

had no prob on that part.

using Shokka,s roms from before that rom till now.

everything works in order.

i,m on a different rom now but it worked for me thats for sure :excl:

cya on the flipside :excl:

ps hard reset hmmmmmm sure helps alot :excl:

Guest evil Homer 3k
had no prob on that part.

using Shokka,s roms from before that rom till now.

everything works in order.

i,m on a different rom now but it worked for me thats for sure :excl:

cya on the flipside :excl:

ps hard reset hmmmmmm sure helps alot :excl:

Hard reset is what has caused the problem in the first place, so I'm not eager to do it again... :excl:

edit: Ok reluctantly done a hard reset, and its still showing as unavailable...

Edited by evil Homer 3k

Guest xXJohnXx

sorry to read.

i hoped it helped but not :excl:

maby some 1 is still on this rom.

so you can find a solution.

a know it was not a prob i always check things.

so i can give shokka feedback on his work.

really hope it will work soon :excl:

Guest George09

First of all, thanks for building and sharing this ROM! It works great and it saves a lot of storage memory space. However, it seems I'm having a slight issue with the M2D application on this one. Whenever I open any of the tabs it always shows the FIRST (last received) sms, FIRST photo, FIRST email etc. It never goes back to where it's been previously left. Do you (or anyone here) have any idea of what could have caused this problem and if it could be fixed?

I'm using a personalized M2D theme. Here's some screens:

screenshot51r.pngscreenshot41.pngscreenshot31.png

Thanks again,

George

Edited by George09

Guest xXJohnXx
First of all, thanks for building and sharing this ROM! It works great and it saves a lot of storage memory space. However, it seems I'm having a slight issue with the M2D application on this one. Whenever I open any of the tabs it always shows the FIRST (last received) sms, FIRST photo, FIRST email etc. It never goes back to where it's been previously left. Do you (or anyone here) have any idea of what could have caused this problem and if it could be fixed?

I'm using a personalized M2D theme. Here's some screens:

screenshot51r.pngscreenshot41.pngscreenshot31.png

Thanks again,

George

for pictures its on alphabet order maby ? (maby you can order them in album or file explorer and then add album as fav )

my pictures are numbers my phone gives them (lazy to give them all a name :excl: )

for sms and e mail i think its normal it shows the first( new sms or e mail ) you recieve.

its the way m2d works.

correct me if i,m wrong shokka :excl:

ps are there alot of fixes in the new up coming rom bro ?

have a great weekend :excl:

Guest doodlensm

Can anyone tell me how u can change the time on the homescreen? the black one i mean. Mine is in AM/PM but would like to show it in 24h like the screens in this topic show...

:excl:

Guest xXJohnXx
Can anyone tell me how u can change the time on the homescreen? the black one i mean. Mine is in AM/PM but would like to show it in 24h like the screens in this topic show...

here we go........ :excl:

start/settings/system/regional settings >>>>>>>> change to netherlands(dutch) sorft reset ........done.

Guest shokka9
for pictures its on alphabet order maby ? (maby you can order them in album or file explorer and then add album as fav )

my pictures are numbers my phone gives them (lazy to give them all a name :excl: )

for sms and e mail i think its normal it shows the first( new sms or e mail ) you recieve.

its the way m2d works.

correct me if i,m wrong shokka :excl:

ps are there alot of fixes in the new up coming rom bro ?

Erm, check the other thread..this for WM6.1 :excl:

Guest George09

It's not about pictures names or the order in which they appear... it's about M2D not remembering which one I've viewed last. For instace, I browse through the pics with my finger and come say to pic #8 in the album and then switch to a different tab. When I go back to the photos tab it brings me back to pic #1 from the album instead of #8 which is where I left off. And it used to do this with the previous ROM I had, it used to remember the last viewed photo/sms/etc or the state in which the tabs where left the last time they were open, if you will. Now it resets everything to "1/x".

I'm not postivie it's the ROM though, I could very well have screwed something in the Manilla settings, but I'm not sure because it's worked this way before.

its the way m2d works.

Well of course, I understand this, but that's not my point. The problem is after I read the newly recieved message/email/whatever and go to another one, it doesn't remeber it, it automatically goes back to the first one each time a re-open a tab. Hope you get what I'm saying.

Thanks for the reply John, nevertheless.

Edited by George09

Guest George09

If this was directed at me, then you've missed my point.

@ shokka9 & doodlensm: thanks for ignoring my post. I guess it's much easier to make fun of someone than to try to understand what they're saying and where they're coming from. Let alone help them.

Edited by George09

Guest shokka9
If this was directed at me, then you've missed my point.

George bro...

I have never had M2D remember where it has been in either SMS or pictures..

I totally understand you and it is a bit annoying. Can you remember what ROM did this for you? Maybe i can have a look and figure it out for next time?

It will be a registry thing probably, it usually is.

Guest George09
George bro...

I have never had M2D remember where it has been in either SMS or pictures..

Hmm, that's interesting. I thought it should do that by default.

I totally understand you and it is a bit annoying. Can you remember what ROM did this for you? Maybe i can have a look and figure it out for next time?

I used taril's DXHL3 one with the M2D and M2DC installed additionally I think.

It will be a registry thing probably, it usually is.

If you find out, please tell.

George

Edited by George09

Guest George09

Forgot to mention earlier, but I'm also experiencing GPRS problems with this ROM. I've done the "change operator to a different one and change back" thing but it still doesn't work. It connects but there's no data transfer occurring. Are there any additional settings I need to configure in order for the gprs to work? This is probably not directly related to ROM but I've searched the forum and can't seem to find a solution.

Guest George09
is your operator in the list??

if it is, make sure you have browser connection ticked in connection settings?

Yeah, it is. But it's not workng for some reason. :excl:

Nevermind though, I'll figure it out somehow... eventually. :excl:

Guest shokka9

Also, if anyone wants a black dialler like this....

post-466506-1239952154_thumb.png

CLICK HERE

Video Call is missing, and language issues (i will look at it later :excl:)

Edited by shokka9

• 2 weeks later...
Guest w1ld1c3
will be updating this thread with DXID1 :D

Are you done with the DXID1 for WM 6.1?

if not, can you please add multilanguage support.

Thanks...

Edited by w1ld1c3

Guest snap156

Hi Shokka,

Love your 6.1 Rom, very fast and stable. Happy with the battery life 2+ days and still going....

Can you advise how i can change the date format ? ATM i have month/day/year... here down under we use day/month/year...Also when i click on launch browser on internet tab, nothing happens...tried to edit it but cannot find the Opera link anywhere...

I have a bluetooth headphones and works great with music , but i cannot hear anything via blue tooth headphones when selecting the FM radio...is this a bug ??