*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest PaNoSarbel

shokka your rom is very good..i like it very much..trully fast and stable..i like the new welcome gif and i think all the apps included is needed..thanks..i also tried and install the online widget cab from qbus and the original widgets from qbus too and it works very well without any problem in your rom..i thinks your rom it's a bit faster and more responsive from others..finally continue the good work..

I have one question only..i want you to tell me how can i get commanager instead of favorite settings in communications button..i also want you to give me the requested cab because i dont have it(i am talking about com manager cab)..and how can make work the wirelless network in menu button in setting widget of manilla..it doesnt work..i want the manilla full working..i like the most and i want everything working fine..i was wondering if you could make a manilla rom with this features..like i said i want the manilla working full..could you fix this in your next rom?

Edited by PaNoSarbel

Guest Obsession`
It was quite easy, looks fantastic shokka, thanks! Just one thing, how wil I get my dutch dictionary back?

By the way: can't find the HKLM folder...

**added: is there a way to configure the music tab to display albums instead of all musicfiles, something like the S2P player?***

Here you go, try the search function next time and you will find your answer right away:

http://www.modaco.com/content/forum/276148...-160characters/

Greets..

Guest shokka9

The M2D theme used in my SHK14 ROMs, has now been posted in the M2D themes thread...

Enjoy.

I have some working in progress Themes, that will be debuted on my next series of ROMs, thanks to Billou who has been working his magic for (will some inspiration from me :( )

If you like this current theme, then you will really like what is coming.....

Shokka9

Could someone explain me how to customise with SSMAPA2D on your rom ? It' s not working for me, when I go INT nothing hapens, please help ? Now I tried the new SSMAPA and it says that Manila2d.exe is too small and nothing happens .... PLEASE HELP ME i want thumbcall and galarm on today screen. Othervise the ROM is great !

Edited by Urbi

Guest shokka9

looks like i messed up, i compressed the .exe in M2D (unintentionally), so i making fix for it...or trying too. Got it working, just testing it out.

This feature will be built in next M2D ROMs, which are still in progress. I want to try new stuff, but have to get it right.

Sorry for inconvenience peeps...

Gonna try and make cab for this, or something (cab is not needed, but easier for you guys).

Shokka

Guest shokka9

well, ThumbCal has this option built in (get latest verison).

So that fixes that. I am trying to get G-Alarm working, but not happening for me. I dont use this app (SSMapa).

Attached is what you need to get the SSMaPa working (you only need Manilla2D.exe, but use them all just in case).

1. Do a FULL RESTORE with SSMaPa, if you have tried to use it already.

2. Extract files...Copy (overwrite) them into your Windows directory in Omnia.

3. Restart SSMaPa. Select M2D config, first time i had to select Extended Init, but not now...

4. Do what you do....

If you get working properly, can somebody post a little guide or something please, I would like to cook this in next time as few people use it.

Also, this will not be happening in future ROMs, i dont think this affect all my M2D ROMs, so if SSMapa doesnt work, then you will need this fix (for now)

Shokka

SSMapaFix.rar

With SSMaPa it's working but now I cant see any font it's just gone and I don't know how to get back. Old SSMaPa2D isn't working it gets me some master error. Please help ? :(

Edited by Urbi

I am on SHK14. Just installed it yesterday. So far so good. The interface is smooth and nice. I had garmin installed in 'My Storage' previously and it worked without reinstalling them, i just made a shortcut to it in Windows\Start Menu and voila - it is good to go.

With the same softwares installed on my previous HK3 rom (which I had only 8-10Mb left in storage space :( ), I manage to get +80Mb free in this rom. That's a huge different in for me and I really appreciate that.

When I was playing with camera, I notice that after making a video capture, the recorded file is not recoqnised by the system. Other than that, everything else are absolutely perfect for me. Thanks man.

Guest shokka9
With SSMaPa it's working but now I cant see any font it's just gone and I don't know how to get back. Old SSMaPa2D isn't working it gets me some master error. Please help ? :(

Use the newest version @ xda...

It made my Calender & Call text on home screen disappear the first time (but i did it wrong). Did a full restore, tried again and it didnt happen again.

I cannot really help with SSMapa, i do not use. I will include in the next ROM (latest version), but ultimately it is for you to work with and understand.

Take care

hey Shokka,

your rom is gread :-)

but i have a few questions about it.

can i restore the default omnia keyboard/phonepad?

is there a way to add again the german language for the xt9 dictionary? because without these xt9 language the rom is useless to me :(

what is the difference between the M2D v1 and the M2D MAXD v3 rom?

thank you very much for cooking us those gread rom's :-)

without people like you, i would have sold my omnia a long time ago .-)

Edited by mazeli

Guest shokka9

thanks for comments...much appreciated.

Link again from above for adding other languages to the ROMs.

Please read. I cannot support every language. If the language is not supported by me, then you to look into it yourself and add the relevant stuff to make the ROM usable.

v1 has less stuff v3 has more.

thanks for comments...much appreciated.

Link again from above for adding other languages to the ROMs.

Please read. I cannot support every language. If the language is not supported by me, then you to look into it yourself and add the relevant stuff to make the ROM usable.

v1 has less stuff v3 has more.

thank you for your help shokka

i have another little problem. If i tap on the battery icon it will open the new volume control from samsung. So i did a soft reset and now it will open the power options, but if i now tap on the operator signal icon it will again open the volume control and not show the window with the operator connection.

I also did a hard reset after the flash yesterday.

Another issue is that M2D will not start if i try to use the MyFavesTab, is this known?

Then if i click on communications it will open the favorite settings. Is this a bug or a feature? :-)

Guest shokka9

quickly...

fav settings in left in for this purpose. It is designed for Omnia, and works well. I see no point in having Comm manager running from this.

Also, the tapping on battery etc, the icons are close and i have noticed myself too, maybe whitebattery do this??

Will look into it.

Guest shokka9

here you go...

doesnt work on all ROMs, (older ones really - before HK3 i think). I tried on Official voda ROM in UK (updated) HJ series, and it didnt install.

But you never know...... :(

I dont have international support, check the xxxholic ROMs in this forum and @ http://vitaln.com/ehalos/omnia/cabs.cfm

Tegic_XT9_echBlack_IM_EN.cab

Edited by shokka9