*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

i have noticed another strange behaviour of manila. Sometimes the Add button of the applications tab isn't working and the AllPRograms button either.

anyone else have this problem?

i can't exactly tell you when or how this happen, it seems that it happen randomly.

Guest Obsession`
Doesn't work...Able to delete the reg files, but can't instal the new tx9 file

Try resco explorer to import into regisrty, worked for me on Passoas M2D Rom..

Edited by Obsession`

Guest homeroz
Try resco explorer to import into regisrty, worked for me on Passoas M2D Rom..

Yep, worked with resco. Thanks. Now I have a reason to keep this ROM. How's PaSSoa'S?

Im using the V3 rom.. Very nice work Shokka9.. Just one thing, could you maybe cook in the new calendar and world time and alarm from the latest roms, or is there cabs we can install? Anyone?

Also, i added one 5mb theme for M2D, now i only have 80mb left on storage where it use to be 100mb+ why is that?

Edited by Sn00zE

Guest shokka9

The all programs issue in Prigrams Tab is something i have try to fix...IT's to do with folderview.exe. Even when i use known working ones, it ends with same result..

Anyways...

The clocks are in there somewhere (this is the latest ROMs :().

New ROM coming soo because i can, and i am bored......Just waiting for the usual stuff.

Suggestions welcome too...

Guest shokka9

coming soon dudes.....no new ROM, but i need to play.....:(

cant really do much other than what is out but with some little extra's?? Try and get little niggles ironed out.

Thanks for the support.

Hi!

First of all, I have to say I really like this one. Good work! :(

But could you tell me if you had any problems typing in Google Maps app?

(Specifically Google Latitude login and renaming favorite locations?)

It seems I can only type using xt9. I could manage that, but xt9 doesn't work with passwords B)

I tried playing around with regional and input settings but nothing helped.....

Any thoughts?

Edited by 999mmm

Guest thepeoplesclub

I have an unbranded omnia using MSHG1, I don't have access to a xp computer. Can I use your rom from my firmware using the vista solution? I haven't upgraded or tried any other firmware and I really want to use this cooked rom, thanks.

Edited by thepeoplesclub

:(

Hi Shokka9, Liads and friends have now brought the 'no' voice over BT headset issue for the i900 to a near fix (some very minor issues remain) will you be incorporating into your new rom as was selling my i900 but will now keep as this is a must have feature that Samsung has put on i908/i910 but seem to leave us i900 users out in the cold

Guest shokka9
I have an unbranded omnia using MSHG1, I don't have access to a xp computer. Can I use your rom from my firmware using the vista solution? I haven't upgraded or tried any other firmware and I really want to use this cooked rom, thanks.

You can try, but you only have yourself to blame if it goes wrong :( (if it does).

I dont condone Vista to flash Omnia, but it is possible if you know how.

Good luck

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka9, Liads and friends have now brought the 'no' voice over BT headset issue for the i900 to a near fix (some very minor issues remain) will you be incorporating into your new rom as was selling my i900 but will now keep as this is a must have feature that Samsung has put on i908/i910 but seem to leave us i900 users out in the cold

Of course i will....depends on what bugs remain, and also, i cannot test it as i dont have BT headset....

So you guys wil be my testers....if they get it going (as they have) then there is no reason that it will not work on my ROMs.

Thanks bro!!

Shokka nice rom there.. I downloaded the light version so I can ajust everything to my likenings. But I see you did not add the manilla config.. Is there a way to install it? Or to remove some tabs maybe with a regedit?

thanks again for the nice rom :(

Guest shokka9

to do without M2DC, open the HTCHomeSettings.xml in notepad...You will see....

<Tabs>

<HomeWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="7,8" tab_icon="69,70" big_icon="29,30" />

<OperatorWidget enable="0" tab_bg_icon="120,129" tab_icon="145,147" big_icon="200,218" />

<PeopleWidget enable="0" tab_bg_icon="19,20" tab_icon="168,169" big_icon="59,60" />

<MyFavesWidget enable="0" tab_bg_icon="219,220" tab_icon="221,222" big_icon="223,224" />

<MessagingWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="15,16" tab_icon="115,165" big_icon="37,38" />

<EmailWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="11,12" tab_icon="111,112" big_icon="33,34" />

<InternetWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="9,10" tab_icon="71,110" big_icon="31,32" />

<PhotoWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="21,22" tab_icon="170,171" big_icon="61,62" />

<MusicWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="17,18" tab_icon="166,167" big_icon="39,58" />

<WeatherWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="27,28" tab_icon="176,177" big_icon="67,68" />

<LocationWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="13,14" tab_icon="113,114" big_icon="35,36" />

<LauncherWidget enable="1" tab_bg_icon="23,24" tab_icon="172,173" big_icon="63,64" />

<SettingsWidget enable="0" tab_bg_icon="25,26" tab_icon="174,175" big_icon="65,66" />

</Tabs>

set the enable to 1 or 0 (1=tab;0=no tab).

To get M2DC, just google. v27.whatever works very well. Get it from xda-devs site..or somewhere

Of course i will....depends on what bugs remain, and also, i cannot test it as i dont have BT headset....

So you guys will be my testers....if they get it going (as they have) then there is no reason that it will not work on my ROMs.

Thanks bro!!

as far as bugs... would call the current 'minor' - only being able to wake up via the power button (or BT headset). Understand patience is in order and reading some of your postings about working on a 'new' rom be good to wait, also with more minds on the BT challenge we should see a final solution very soon so you clever cookers can port into rom. Thanks for your quick reply... will keep a look out and seeing your current Roms seem stable would be happy to test

First off, I would like to show a great appreciation towards Shokka9 for creating such an awesome ROM. It still blows my mind to realize to be able to have an access to the windows mobile world after owning crappy phones in my past years. :(

I have flashed the ROM on my i900 and have a rather small problem. I am going to address the fact that I have spent lots and lots of time to resolve this (reading threads and postings and such), but nothing has helped me so far. So, I decided to post on your thread.

The problem is that every apps and programs do work on my phone with your ROM including the weather. Only thing that doesn't work is my internet. Now, I have things figured out on my own and have already tried lots of different settings to get it to work. I am able to enable my wifi and connect to my router at home but either my Opera browser or IE doesn't seem to recognize the fact that it is connected to the network. This is happened since I have flashed with ROM: Omnia - Throttle Custom Rom :: Dark Edition Beta 2 (DXIA2) by yodrak. I will lay out the current settings of my phone.

Opera browser connections setting - check box on Automatically detect settings

Browser Connection - check box on Automatically detect settings

Network management - My ISP on top and My Work Network on bottom

I have your original M2D full version. my PDA - i900DXIA2/SHK14 PHONE: i900DXIA2

Please help me out this has been bothering me for too long.

[EDIT]

Ahhh I totally spent half hour trying to explain what's wrong with my phone just to find the solution on your Samsung Omnia Thread...

Everything works totally fine now!

Cheers

Edited by wyi1

Guest shokka9

sounds like your operator isnt setup properly..

did you change operators (select one that isnts yours, wait 30 secs, then select the correct operator). If your operator is not in the list, then you need to manually set your settings.

Good luck

Guest laserman123

Hi Shokka9,

Are you planning to build new rom with DXIA5?

Would you also consider building one with WINMO 6.5 and DXIA5?

I find your roms are best suited for my needs....GREAT WORK

Guest shokka9

ROM already built....(this morning @ 12pm)...tested whilst out shopping, its all good. First post will be updated soon.....

Still gotta upload it, not long been in...

Dont worry, it will be here real soon :(

UPDATE : Uploading last part, should be done in next 5-10 mins...check edited time below B)

Edited by shokka9