*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest laserman123

Great work again!!!

Just a quickie with regard to:

3> To get your MMS & Internet settings; goto Settings, Connections, Operator; select different operator to yours (any). Wait 25 secs, then goto connection settings, operator settings and select your proper operator. Your net, MMS, SMS settings will now be active.

if you just go to 'operator settings' and change to pre-pay from post-pay (or visa versa) and then back again this will fix the connection propblem.

Also if you use mouse pointer, you can hide set to auto hide if you go to:

hklm/system/state/samsung/mouse

and add:

dword value called 'Hide' with decimal value of '1'

dword value called 'UseFeedback' with decimal value '1'

Guest ElDiablo77

hey Shokka would love 2 also c quick menu built into rom as when I add it from cab I loose htc task button. Maybe an easy fix 4 u but as ur asking 4 things 2 keep u busy then maybe if u have time...........thanx.

Just wanna say the work u & some of the others do is amazing. Keep it up please

Shooka9 why this?

I´m still havingo prblem updating using Windows XP 32bit SP3 with the message incorrect software version

I did all the recommended fix

Change to Singapure and try to update with i900DXIA5_updater_xp.exe

Change to Philipines and try with the i900DZIA5_updater_xp.exe

Both rom are original from samnsung website

Omnia Drivers for xp and active sync is OK. Detects the device and syncronize as well, but when try the uodte the incorrect software version still

My Omnia have the PDA: i900DTHJ5/DTHJ5

Phone: i900XXHJ1

Guest shokka9

@ Broda...

Your current version is Australian i think, you need to either use the Official ROMs, linked in Tarils first post, then try mine or somebodys.

Or the one @ Samsung.

There are ways to get around this, however my thread is not the place for it tho, sorry :(

Just wanna say that ive been following your work and its a very good one.I only use your roms and tarils ones.I cycle them once a week so i dont get bored :( Keep up the amazing work mate.Thanks

PS- I think Liads is going to release an update on the bt fix today so i think its better to wait a few more days so we can get the fix without errors.About the winmo6.5 i thinkwe have to wait a little longer.

Edited by fane

Guest shokka9

Thanks fane....

Yeah i will wait a few more days for BT fix...I will be making M2D lite and a LITE ROM of this IA5 base, so hopefully when i done those...maybe the BT fix finished?

I am busy this weekend, so time is precious. WM6.5, we wait.

Guest shokka9

UC, i doubt it. Not on this ROM, i have UC running on this version, but to set the theme automatically after flashing it.

If you know about UC, you can edit the config.txt in Windows directory?? It's in there :(

Good luck, and let us know how you get on with.

Ok thanks, I'll give a try

UC is a fine thing but the problem is that,when u flash rom,the programs will load in device memory not in the storage card.Thats why i dont use it because i need memory to run IGO8 with all those skins and schemes.

Guest confucius

Shokka9,

Can you upload your M2D theme , it will allow us to change sometimes the M2D theme without hard-resetting the phone to recover the original theme of your ROM.

Is there another possibility to recover the ORIGINAL theme after a change ?

Guest shokka9
Shokka9,

Can you upload your M2D theme , it will allow us to change sometimes the M2D theme without hard-resetting the phone to recover the original theme of your ROM.

Is there another possibility to recover the ORIGINAL theme after a change ?

You need to backup the theme with M2DC..goto the restore tab and backup theme.

I will add to the first post my theme.