speakerphone.dll

touch.dll

zylonite_wavedev2.dll

in

/windows

it may works ?

or somewhere else ?

or more than only puting em

what do you mean by "built into the drivers" ?

No ! It won't work !

What I meant is that theoretically it could have worked, but the Omnia OEM drivers are coded for working only inside the ROM.

Cool!

If you don't need the bluetooth headset button to start a voice recognition, you can use this CAB and make the headset button control audio routing to bluetooth. One click starts audio routing, another click stops it.

You'll still need the fix we have here, though.

Guest iztoogood
Cool!

If you don't need the bluetooth headset button to start a voice recognition, you can use this CAB and make the headset button control audio routing to bluetooth. One click starts audio routing, another click stops it.

You'll still need the fix we have here, though.

i didn't thought i'll be so antousiast ...

and

You'll still need the fix we have here

is the reason why i've tride to delete my post :-)

if you find the thing you manage to build two weeks ago to replace installed drivers ... may you publish it ?

the reason why i really need the audio routed to my mon headset ...

and why it's important for me...

is that i would like to hear gps navigation info in my moto helmet (CARDO scala-rider kit)

Guest Khuanchai
Friends,

I'm testing my new ROM to use voice speed dial via bluetooth headset.

I need a few volunteers to test this new ROM and new function. Please apply if you:

1. want to and use to make a phone call via bluetooth

2. have a Mono bluetooth headset

3. can flash your phone with a new rom

This new ROM is just for test only not for your routine use so it will come with minimal programs. The full-functioned ROM will be publicly available after a complete test. Please send me a PM and I will send you the link when I finish the ROM.

I have sent the download link to those who volunteer to test my new M2D ROM with cyberon voice speed dial. Please PM me if someone else wants to test.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest jaguared
i didn't thought i'll be so antousiast ...

and

You'll still need the fix we have here

is the reason why i've tride to delete my post :-)

if you find the thing you manage to build two weeks ago to replace installed drivers ... may you publish it ?

the reason why i really need the audio routed to my mon headset ...

and why it's important for me...

is that i would like to hear gps navigation info in my moto helmet (CARDO scala-rider kit)

It works with the Team rider its exactly what i use mine for. I can send audio from tomtom to it and stream music the only problem i am having at present is getting Voice command to recognize correctly hence why i want to use cyberon its alot better in my opinion so at present i start tomtom and run the BTAudio toggle which routes all audio to my headset untill i get a call then it switches back to the handset i used to use my kaiser and have a mortscript setup to run BTAudio toggle via Cyberon works great if someone can make it work on the Omnia it would be great Good work Guys Cheers

Guest bobobird

Khuanchai

Report on your test rom:

General - some parts of the m2d and some key assignments dont work. I presume this is due mostly to a not yet fully functional rom??

BT routing - tried it on 2 headsets

Oldish Pulsar 260 Stereo Bluetooth wired stereo headset http://www.plantronics.com/africa/en_GB/pr...dsets/pulsar260

and a VERY VERY old mono Jabra BT200 http://www.arcx.com/sites/Jabra%20BT-200.htm

AND...........

EVERYTHING WORKS FINE (some very very very minor issues) but VERY VERY ACCEPTABLE.

During an active routed call there are some delays for screen use when selecting stuff outside the phone app. But that should be expected I think. Phone app response is ok. Overall acceptable.

I actually started the CVC while playing some music (later while watching a video). Both times cvc screen pops up, headset beeps, speak the name to call, gets connected. Press to kill, disconnects ok. Using headset to switch between speakerphone and headset is ok.

Minor issue is that sound from the music does not return automatically. Headset button has to be pressed again, music returns but the cvc screen also pops up. If nothing is said, screen closes and music continues. Not a biggie problem.

No return from standby issues, dpad wakes up device when pressed. No need to use power button.

Same with both headsets.

Just one request - if you do make a rom, please make one with only the BT driver replacements ie a full untouched rom. Thanks.

Edited by bobobird

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai

Report on your test rom:

General - some parts of the m2d and some key assignments dont work. I presume this is due mostly to a not yet fully functional rom??

BT routing - tried it on 2 headsets

Oldish Pulsar 260 Stereo Bluetooth wired stereo headset http://www.plantronics.com/africa/en_GB/pr...dsets/pulsar260

and a VERY VERY old mono Jabra BT200 http://www.arcx.com/sites/Jabra%20BT-200.htm

AND...........

EVERYTHING WORKS FINE (some very very very minor issues) but VERY VERY ACCEPTABLE.

During an active routed call there are some delays for screen use when selecting stuff outside the phone app. But that should be expected I think. Phone app response is ok. Overall acceptable.

I actually started the CVC while playing some music (later while watching a video). Both times cvc screen pops up, headset beeps, speak the name to call, gets connected. Press to kill, disconnects ok. Using headset to switch between speakerphone and headset is ok.

Minor issue is that sound from the music does not return automatically. Headset button has to be pressed again, music returns but the cvc screen also pops up. If nothing is said, screen closes and music continues. Not a biggie problem.

No return from standby issues, dpad wakes up device when pressed. No need to use power button.

Same with both headsets.

Just one request - if you do make a rom, please make one with only the BT driver replacements ie a full untouched rom. Thanks.

Thank you very much for testing this ROM. Glad to hear that the voice speed dialing part works fine. However, I'm still reluctant on the touch screen delay during BT routing activation. I think there might be some ways to fine tune.

Guest bobobird
Thank you very much for testing this ROM. Glad to hear that the voice speed dialing part works fine. However, I'm still reluctant on the touch screen delay during BT routing activation. I think there might be some ways to fine tune.

Of course that would be very nice but as I said issue is quite minor. Afterall most of the time that a BT headset will be used is when the phone is inaccessible or should not be used especially when driving.

Guest Khuanchai
Of course that would be very nice but as I said issue is quite minor. Afterall most of the time that a BT headset will be used is when the phone is inaccessible or should not be used especially when driving.

Totally agree with you.

I have a poll. If you have to choose between:

1. liads' method, no screen delay but wakeup by power button only

2. my method, some screen delay during BT voice dialing use but no wakeup problem

Which one people can tolerate better?

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest happy_joe
Totally agree with you.

2. my method, some screen delay during BT voice dialing use but no wakeup problem

Option 2!

Guest bobobird

LOL... that's no choice

Better method is for ROM cooker to make rom's for both version so people can choose which suits their styles better.

But ... if the 2 of you work together and get both problems sorted out that would be the best way to go (personally I consider both to be quite minor).

Edited by bobobird

Guest happy_joe
Totally agree with you.

I have one question Khuanchai, is it possible to cook a new rom with the fixes from a customized rom? When I extract the rom that I am currently using and there is noting in the OEM folder, as well as the SYS folder - nothing but .rom and .vm folders only.

Guest Khuanchai
I have one question Khuanchai, is it possible to cook a new rom with the fixes from a customized rom? When I extract the rom that I am currently using and there is noting in the OEM folder, as well as the SYS folder - nothing but .rom and .vm folders only.

It depends on the cooking kitchen. Mostly, people who developed kitchens add some functions that prevent recooking their customized ROM. By that way, you cannot easily extract all SYS and OEM for recooking. However, if you know what you want from that ROM, you can just copy those files/modules to you kitchen. Problem still remains if you need the registry files that are usually deleted during ROM building.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
Have anyone tested this with Microsoft Voice Command 1.6?

Liads has tested and no problem with MSVC. However, my ROM has a build-in Cyberon voice speed dial (freeware). If you want to use MSVC, I think you can install it over the VSD (not tested).

Guest happy_joe
It depends on the cooking kitchen. Mostly, people who developed kitchens add some functions that prevent recooking their customized ROM. By that way, you cannot easily extract all SYS and OEM for recooking. However, if you know what you want from that ROM, you can just copy those files/modules to you kitchen. Problem still remains if you need the registry files that are usually deleted during ROM building.

Thanks mate, please educate me little bit more. I have dumped the os.nb and got hundreds of folders and files, where I can find the touch.dll and zylonite_wavedev2.dll folders. My question is how can I use these dumped stuff?

Guest Khuanchai
Thanks mate, please educate me little bit more. I have dumped the os.nb and got hundreds of folders and files, where I can find the touch.dll and zylonite_wavedev2.dll folders. My question is how can I use these dumped stuff?

They will definitely in that dump folder. Try a search function. If this is from the official (not the customized) ROM, you can use bepe's packagetool to package them to SYS and OEM folders. However, if it's customized by a kitchen, then you may be able to package them.

Guest happy_joe
They will definitely in that dump folder. Try a search function. If this is from the official (not the customized) ROM, you can use bepe's packagetool to package them to SYS and OEM folders. However, if it's customized by a kitchen, then you may be able to package them.

No luck, it showed below message from the packagetool, it seems there is nothing I can do now with this customized rom.

[Missing Manifests]

37251963-545c-4b07-acd5-d3bf8c0a96d6.dsm

Have anyone tested this with Microsoft Voice Command 1.6?

using the current method of initating via i900 first it then routes through BT... the mic on i900 must be very good as even when driving picks up commands with no errors so far... hopefully this will keep going when install a rom with this fix is fixed :(

in regards to poll.... would take liads method as not only can u wake up via power button but via the BT headset... so no issue whatsover as i use BT 99% of time to do things like making calls. recalled this was also the case with an 02 Atom - cooked 6.1 rom & could only wake up with a push on the BT headset

Guest SpiritRC

Just got an idea about non-working libraries when they're simply overwritten (as opposed to cooking).

May it be that they aren't working because of security reasons? I mean, WM always asks if we trust

a component when the component is loaded for the first time. May it be the case? There is no way

to see the question or answer "yes" when, for instance, touch.dll is loaded at WM startup.

May be some certificate must be added for it along with overwriting the original library?

liads, Khuanchai, what do you think?

Guest whatledog

I'm just tickled pink that I finally have BT over my mono headset AND BT voice dialing. Everything else I can customize and/or deal with. Thank You Thank You!!!

Guest nscxp2005

Hi there,

I have flashed my Omnia to this version DXIA2 from taril, I was wondering how I can flash the BT routing to my fone without having to flash the ROm on the first page?

Please can somebody advise me?

All the best

NSCXP2005

Guest happy_joe
Totally agree with you.

Can you post your solution (and the files) out Khuanchai?

Totally agree with you.

I would go with liads's solution. Screen delay can be an issue if you are using the phone to do other things while talking or streaming music eg checking email, browsing, taking notes. Adjusting to just using the power button to wake up the phone is a better tradeoff, I thiink. However hopefully you guys can come up with a solution that fixes the issue with no side effect but even if its not possible, your efforts are appreciated.