Fixing bluetooth audio routing for i900

Guest liads

Guest Ali Ghassemi

Dear Liads and Khuanchai,

I hope you both are fine and that you are doing well.

Did you make any progress?

You both have made a lots of hope in us.

You know, today I have checked this thread at least 20 times to see any news from you both hoping that you have made it finally.

Wish you both all the best.

Regards,

Ali

Guest Stevenh
Stevenh,

Could you tell me what CSC is and also where I can get pda.bin from in this package?

CSC is just another section that can be flashed for additional customisation etc, this has things like PlumSIP (chinese ime) and a few other miscellaneous things. If you used QBUS ROMs, I think he has already stripped out the chinese parts and if it was already an IA2 ROM, then no need to flash CSC and phone parts, just the PDA part. Did Liads not post a link on the first post to his patched IA2 pda.bin?

Steven

If you already have IA2 installed, then you can flash just the pda.bin. CSC should not be necessary if you want to keep things mostly as before...

I have built a 'cleanish' ROM if you're interested, let me know, stripped out loads of stuff including a lot of IMEI info and non english stuff so only good for UK at the moment :(

Thanks Steven, I flashed just pda and now I have voice dial

why only for UK? I'am intrested of course .

Liads thank you for great job

Will this patch work with the DXIA5 release from qbus?

It haven't been tested yet on DXIA5, but I believe it should work.

I'll try it after I'm done fixing the problems for DXIA2, or run out of ideas.

BTW, the FM Radio problem was indeed solved by the fmradio driver.

I'll update the main post solution tomorrow. There are still some things I'd like to try that might make it into this release.

I'll try it after I'm done fixing the problems for DXIA2, or run out of ideas.

BTW, the FM Radio problem was indeed solved by the fmradio driver.

I'll update the main post solution tomorrow. There are still some things I'd like to try that might make it into this release.

Hi Liads.. because of what you started no longer selling my i900... look to update with a new rom after final bugs are worked out... keep up the great work

Guest shokka9

hi liads..

i added to this to one of my ROMs, do you wanna check it out here, maybe someone flash it and test it out??

One user say it doesnt work...i using v2. I did everything you say, i dont have the stuff to test it (BT headset ect).

Maybe done something wrong?? No biggie..

Guest liads
hi liads..

i added to this to one of my ROMs, do you wanna check it out here, maybe someone flash it and test it out??

One user say it doesnt work...i using v2. I did everything you say, i dont have the stuff to test it (BT headset ect).

Maybe done something wrong?? No biggie..

I see you used DXIA5 as base.

Sad to say, but it could be a compatibility issue with this version (I only used DXIA2 so far), or the BUIB1 phone rom.

I'll take a look.

Does the wakeup issue exist on this ROM ?

Edited by liads

Hello.Im the user that tested Shokka rom.All that i can say is that with tarils rom without the fix i had to press the side button to start voice comand and i could hear her voice on the bt speaker.With Shokkas rom i dont hear her voice on bt,only on the phone speakers and when i press the bt button to call voice command the icon show on phone but doesnt start the command.I hope i explained well,english is not my native language.

Good luck with the fix.

Guest shokka9

i cant comment on any issue....will wait for IA5 fix...maybe that is it?? Dunno, i cant test it myself.

Thanks for reply and thanks to fane for posting his feedback to help the fix...

Nice One

Guest liads
My one is built with IA5 used by me and my friend and seems to be fine...

Great ! (phew.. :( )

I was a little worried about that.

Do you experience the wakeup issue with the fix on DXIA5 ?

Guest liads

Thanks, Stevenh.

Just tried the fix on DXIA5 and it indeed works the same as on DXIA2.

I even used the BUIB1 phone ROM.

I added it to the main post.

Edited by liads

Guest palah
Thanks, Stevenh.

Just tried the fix on DXIA5 and it indeed works the same as on DXIA2.

I even used the BUIB1 phone ROM.

I added it to the main post.

Hi Liads... tried shokka9's rom and no joy.... does the one you have linked to work fine as now taken the step to flash so may as well keep going :(

Guest nscxp2005

Could somebody explain how to flash this fix to my DXIA5 firmware by qbus?

I do not know what to do, please can somebody help.

All the best

NSCXP2005

Edited by nscxp2005

Guest shokka9

Liads...

I did as your first post says, yet it obviously didnt work for the users that tested it...

Can you be a bit more precise in where the rgu goes in the OEMDrivers rgu, maybe that is what went wrong. I used all your files and overwrote as you said...

:(

Not happy..

Guest Stevenh

Hi Shokka, for the rgu, I just took the rgu that already in oemdrivers, renamed to .txt, remove RO permission, copy the extra rgu lines and paste to bottom of file (remember carriage return), save, change back to .rgu and make read only and rebuild after adding speakerphone, zyonlitewavedev2, fmradio and touch and the two files into oemapps.

Worked every build... but I just keep forgetting other things.... anyone know why they changed back to old version of gps xtra program in IA5?

Steven

Guest Stevenh

Oh yeh, turns out that my Samsung WEP210 headset can actually do voice dial once the patch been put in, just hold the dial button for 2 secs then wait and then I get the voice command beep thing, but it's really s*** for picking up commands anywhere that's not dead quiet.... My friend's old Nokia headset works much better...

Steven