Sashimi on Omnia for the dummies

Guest pepech

Guest Christian Spain

Here are some of the specific registries that I exported to get my OMNIA how I like it

(this is as much for me to remember as for someone, but I hope it might come in handy)

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys (I export the entire folder and everything bellow it)

-this is were the keys on the side of the OMNIA are stored (ie. the camera button press and press and hold, and menu press and press and hold)

HKCU\ControlPanel\MotionSensor

- This is the motion sensor, I don't like the auto rotate so this changes it to manual rotation only (I have a key set to rotate the screen)

HKCU\ControlPanel\Power

- reestablishes my OMNIA in power saving mode after flash

HKCU\ControlPanel\VibeTonz

-reestablishes the vibration settins I like (strong vibration for ring weak for feedback etc.)

HKCU\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay

- start is in honeycomb (large display unchecked) automatically

HKCU\ContorlPanel\Volume

- don't have to set the volume after flash its how I like it

HKLM\nls\overrides

-changes regional settings back to how I like (ie. military time)

I don't use a blanket registry back up because that would cause too many problems as I change between different ROMs and programs.

I'm trying to find a way to set it up so that the theme is the one I like after a flash but it's not working properly. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm also trying to find where the Enhanced GPS settings are stored so that I can turn off Enhanced GPS. I always forget after a flash to go in and check this.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE. :) <_< B) :D :P

Edited by Christian Spain

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phullofphil
Could anyone post the new version here because i really don't want to create an account just so i can download the file and then never use it again.

I could but the files wont apear intill you Regester. there hidden on the same page. Unless the auther says its allright i am not going to upload it. Make up a new email adress if you do not want yours known I have one for Signing on to as a member to forums to get messenges for just forums.. one for personal, and another to use when I I dont want spam and such when signing up for things. But like thirty seconds to sign up and its a good sight.

• 3 months later...
Guest GodsGift

Hi guys. I know this is an old thread but I am hoping someone can help me.

I have been using SASHIMI for ages now and its been a good friend.

But the last couple of WinMo 6.5 ROMs dont work with it.

The ASL should pick install the CABs to the My Storage area but it picks the Bluetooth FTP one everytime.

Install to the device works but not the Alternative Storage Location. Its like its got one too may down arrows in the macro (or summat)

I've searched everywhere for a solution. Might have to use a different installer

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

GG

Guest Charllie

Hi All,

Been reading this and may decide to try it. However can t find answer to my question.

Do i have to have a SD card to use sashimi? I only have on board 16gb memory (My Storage).

Thanks

Charllie

• 1 month later...
Guest badtrip
Hi guys. I know this is an old thread but I am hoping someone can help me.

I have been using SASHIMI for ages now and its been a good friend.

But the last couple of WinMo 6.5 ROMs dont work with it.

The ASL should pick install the CABs to the My Storage area but it picks the Bluetooth FTP one everytime.

Install to the device works but not the Alternative Storage Location. Its like its got one too may down arrows in the macro (or summat)

I've searched everywhere for a solution. Might have to use a different installer

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

GG

Hi there..

Yesterday was my second try with this program!

I did watch so much videos about that.

I always install programs in "My Storage".

All my CAB files were inside the SC folder, but all of them were installed inside the "BT FTP" and whole of the programs were installed under my root!

How can i install them inside my storage/program files?

This program is quite a magic.. i hope someone will help me.