QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest ejoya
Hey guys... in the titanium clock panel, the operator text is on top of the digital clock, how do i put it below? Please guide me on how to do it.

Got this image from Khuanchai's thread... i want it to be like this. Thanks!

can you pls share your black theme and taskbar? thanks

Guest Masta92
can you pls share your black theme and taskbar? thanks

If it's on Khuanchai threads, maybe you should ask him for taskbar

Anyways for black theme, read first post

There is Elite taskbar on second post too

Find, download, enjoy!!!!

Guest sector

after many requests i will give the kitchen of wm6.5 that i am using and some infos based on cooking tutorial by shokka.

i will make soon a new post.

Guest Seth Cold
after many requests i will give the kitchen of wm6.5 that i am using and some infos based on cooking tutorial by shokka.

i will make soon a new post.

great!!! thanx!

Guest cobrica

Is in this version fixed bug.. when somebody is calling you and phone is locked if you answer with hardware button that it answer? Is this working now?

Guest DominikZ
Is in this version fixed bug.. when somebody is calling you and phone is locked if you answer with hardware button that it answer? Is this working now?

I'm flashing right now... I'll tell you in a minute or two <_<

Guest copperfield
One man's meat is another's poison. Don't assume that everyone like SPB keyboard like you.

If your hate seeing SS keyboard, just disable it through registry....

Sector is here doing us a great service, don't expect him to be your slave meeting everyone's demands.....

Agreed, dont remove SS keyboards!

Guest DominikZ
sorry could we have like more mirrors.. deposit files isnt working for me.. thanks..

Uploading it to Megaupload right now.. But it will take half an hour..

Guest Bishor

Hey Dude Really Nice work.....

Thanks for your hard work & all efforts to make Omnia the best phone.........

Thanks Buddy........... <_< :) B)

Guest DominikZ

Hi sector..

Just reporting a tiny style bug <_<

The Text "No New Missed Calls" is not in the right position..

@cobrica: It's still not working to answer with the hardware button if the phone is locked..

EDIT: Upload has finished: Here's the link... Have fun: Click

post-438564-1243527844_thumb.png

Edited by DominikZ

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
I can do it ofc. In the lite version i can remove what you dont think it is needed but im waiting also from others users to tell me some ideas.

Shall i remove SS keyboard also?

Sorry to bother man, I really appreciate the hard work you've been doing (for a very long time, over and over again). And, I didn't mean to force into something... I was merely asking if it would be a more logical thing <_<

I mean, putting all the "mature" stuff in (ok, maybe not all, but "usefull" or "handy" stuff that's mature enough) and leave the ones under heavy development out. That way people wouldn't need to flash with each new versions and you'd be under less stress I guess :)

One man's meat is another's poison. Don't assume that everyone like SPB keyboard like you.

If your hate seeing SS keyboard, just disable it through registry....

Sector is here doing us a great service, don't expect him to be your slave meeting everyone's demands.....

-1 from me too... Although I don't use them, ever... They might be below average, but better than the std. MS keyboards IMO... Others (SIP) people can choose for themselves. One likes SPB, the other (me) likes FKB B)

The main point is, I was (and am) very disappointed, or even angry with my phone when I wrote it. Did I mention it did stop giving any sound at all? Now, I've just flashed to Q1 and the startup "blink" sound is distorted, as if the hardware values (via the Admin menu) were pre-modified to an unstable state. The voice (speaker voice, not calls) crack all the time and I saw it struggle and fail to play a little alarm sound this very morning...

Maybe I did too much flashing and having a breakdown, I don't know. I'll just flash QBUS' 07M right now, just to test it (or maybe an older 6.5 from sector)

Am I the only one having issues like this? It's weird...

Guest DominikZ
The main point is, I was (and am) very disappointed, or even angry with my phone when I wrote it. Did I mention it did stop giving any sound at all? Now, I've just flashed to Q1 and the startup "blink" sound is distorted, as if the hardware values (via the Admin menu) were pre-modified to an unstable state. The voice (speaker voice, not calls) crack all the time and I saw it struggle and fail to play a little alarm sound this very morning...

Maybe I did too much flashing and having a breakdown, I don't know. I'll just flash QBUS' 07M right now, just to test it (or maybe an older 6.5 from sector)

Am I the only one having issues like this? It's weird...

I don't have the exact problem. But sometimes my sound stops to work too. Than I have to do a Reset and everything works fine... But had this issue already with original ROM. Must be Samsung's fault...

Edited by DominikZ

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
I don't have the exact problem. But sometimes my sound stops to work too. Than I have to do a Reset and everything works fine... But had this issue already with original ROM. Must be Samsung's fault...

Mine did start back in the 6.1 days, too... It would just stay quiet until I did a soft reset, mainly after having it on silent or vibrate profiles for a long time (I believe)...

But, two days ago it passed to a new level, stopping playback in the middle of a song or alarm.

I did try it again with Q1 now, it was like playing a HD divx movie on an old PC <_< I'm positive that it's getting worse :)

I'm flashing it to DXID1 6.1 right now, no other options to try, I guess.

Guest xfer85

Im currently running Samsung's official default ROM, version i900DXHK3

What do i need to install first before installing 21725?

Guest CPimentel

Hi guys, I'm using the latest version.

I can't select any file on File Explorer and in the System Settings, some icons I must click and hold the finger to option to execute.

Is someone having the same problem?

Something is not good with touch stuff.

Another thing: I installed the Default Titanium and still receiving MortScreen problems during the boot

[]'s

Cris

EDITED: only scroll now is working :\... this is my 1st bad flash... will try again.

Edited by CPimentel

Guest yts17

I can't select any file on File Explorer and in the System Settings, some icons I must click and hold the finger to option to execute.

Another thing: I installed the Default Titanium and still receiving MortScreen problems during the boot

[]'s

Cris

EDITED: only scroll now is working :\... this is my 1st bad flash... will try again.

Me too having this touch issues. beside MyPhone is not siging in. just let me know if it's a bad rom or a bad FLASHING .

Guest CPimentel
Me too having this touch issues. beside MyPhone is not siging in. just let me know if it's a bad rom or a bad FLASHING .

Try select and 'hold' for 1 sec... I will select the item.

I don't know if this is a feature or not, but after get used... I safer to scroll things than before.

[]'s

Cris

Guest Armandito

[]'s

Cris

I am having the same problem with the touch thing. It seems as if sometimes it does not perceive the touching, i have to touch it several times or instead use the central hard button to execute the selection...

I don't know why...

Guest sector

yeah i think MS screwed a bit the touch in this version. dont know what the heck they did... and it looked so promising.

===

I have posted the 6.5 kitchen for the newbie chefs <_<

Guest fane

I wanted to wait for some feedback about this latest rom so i could see if im alone or not with some problems.But the fact is that the touch is worse and the phone has some lag(delay) with the keyboard.Also this rom didnt seem faster than others on the contrary.Even still i want to thank Sector for his amazing job with this comunity.For sure Microsoft screw up this release

Edited by fane

Guest cobrica

soo has been bug fixed.. when somebody is calling and phone is locked and if you answer with hardware button that it will answer?