QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest xXJohnXx
soo has been bug fixed.. when somebody is calling and phone is locked and if you answer with hardware button that it will answer?

Please read some post back <_<

Its here Post #4658

:)

Guest sector

Guys i think i have fixed the touch problem. Stupid MS added some new things in registry which makes tap worst.

Go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Touch\Filter]

and delete "MinimumTapTime"=dword:28

wait 30 seconds and reboot. it fixed my touch.

I will see if i can find more things.

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
Guys i think i have fixed the touch problem. Stupid MS added some new things in registry which makes tap worst.

wait 30 seconds and reboot. it fixed my touch.

I will see if i can find more things.

Omg, I think MS should be after you looking to hire, man! There're some people I know from this scene, that are absolutely brilliant and keen on this thing <_< Rozenthal and Exidler (from xda-developers, FKB team) are two others. There're a few more :)))

Guest bleteq

The only issue I have for now with Q1 is that I cant assign a program to camera button. Actually, instead of "Camera" I can see "Mouse de dedo" (Camera hold show properly). It does not show anything under Assignment; when I try to assign something it overwrites "Camera hold"..... any suggestions? 

Guest yts17
My Phone Works at my phone <_<

I don't know really this rom is driving me crazy . i tried connecting through my PC usb connection ,wifi, GPRS , NOTHING

JUST UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MY PHONE SERVICE !

Guest anatoto

Hi, I made a very clever thing, I completely removed the CEmail pannel from titanium by mistake, how do i get it back???????????

Guest Broda

Sector

I Will try now the 21725 (Normal) Version Q1N

My first WM6.5 in my Omnia, and your ROM it was the chosen one <_<

I have the DXID1 now, just normal update using Windows XP 32 bit?

Guest yts17
Hi, I made a very clever thing, I completely removed the CEmail pannel from titanium by mistake, how do i get it back???????????

<_<

That's new . I think this rom is really working againt us guys .

btw sector your registry tweak works like a charm ! NICE

Guest Downloaderz
You might want to give SASHIMI a try (http://www.winmo-experts.com/). You can create an automatic installation with that for about everything (cabs, regs, email settings etc). Quite handy when updating a lot!

Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome app with me, I just finished customizing it =D. Now I can update as often as I want withouy any hassle.

Edited by Downloaderz

Guest nixxss

hey sector, where can i find that voice recording software you cook in your roms? i'm using the latest rom of yours, but its a bit slow and missing a few things i use.. or my prgms don't work as well, so i'm moving back to original rom.. i will miss however that voice recording software, its awesome!!

Guest Wize1
I don't know really this rom is driving me crazy . i tried connecting through my PC usb connection ,wifi, GPRS , NOTHING

JUST UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MY PHONE SERVICE !

you need to go to the myphone Microsoft site and register first if memory serves

Guest andylyf
The only issue I have for now with Q1 is that I cant assign a program to camera button. Actually, instead of "Camera" I can see "Mouse de dedo" (Camera hold show properly). It does not show anything under Assignment; when I try to assign something it overwrites "Camera hold"..... any suggestions?

No problem assigning a prog under the "Mouse de dedo"

Screen27.jpg

Guest RoSoMaK

wait 30 seconds and reboot. it fixed my touch

oh yes , good job <_< thx Sector

Guest bleteq
No problem assigning a prog under the "Mouse de dedo"

Screen27.jpg

I have got blank Assignment field next to Mouse de dedo and does not work for me. I tried hard resetting, no luck <_<