QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest CPimentel
Hi Sector, I'm with a problem here with my TIM sim card.

When I set the country to Brazil and Tim as the operator the phone keeps rebooting, and the only way to make it work is to set the phone to Phillipines and Globe as the operator, Could you please take a look in this issue?

Other think I found out is the lock screen. When I set the fone to lock in cal and then i finish the cal, the keypad contiues open. I was expecting that it would work as S2U2, and close it. Is there any way to correct it?

Thanks a Lot

Ricardo

Ricardo,

I use the lastest rom with VIVO and no problem at all. Where are you selecting the country? Right after you flash it or before flash when you need to change the country befor flash the rom?

If it after the flash, select Singapoure, go to Settings and select from there. A few seconds later, a new screen you appear asking you if you want to set up your SIM, answer YES. It will set network stuff and then connect to internet to check if everything is working.

[]'s

Cris

Guest samy.3660

HI Finally i have managed to get the WM 6.5 Native scrolling on this rom, Please follow the guide to get this to your omnia.

Steps:

1. Download the attached FtouchfloSL.

2.Install it (do not open ftouchflosl program)and restart your device.

3.Voila, you have WM6.5 scrolling (Make sure you dont start ftouchflosl program).

4. To test it, if it is working go to file explorer and scroll, to see the difference.

FtouchSL has nothing to do with the WM 6.5 Native scrolling, it just disables samsung buggy scrolling application. Untill we find out another way to disable samsung scrolling program we have to FtouchSL to disable it.

FTouchSL_2.10.cab

Guest ronaldb3
sry guys to bother u again but does it matter that the phone firmwar is XBHI3 and tha PDA firmware is DXID1

could this be the thing that makes it so i cant make videocalls

//E

That does seem quite far apart between those numbers. To get the latest phone part is two ways.

1. Flash sector's L2 which has phone part in it (one of the few cooked roms that has phone part. Most do not.). Then flash with Q1, which will keep whatever phone part you have.

2. There is a D1 phone part only file around here somewhere (search for it). I have not used this way before so I hope that thread has instructions for you.

Many have used #1 with success before #2 was even available as a choice. I would go that way.

Ron...

PS-after your next flash, try phone with as few other programs added.

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest djtosh

hi i am using the O1 version of this rom and i have accidently deleted the widgets folder with the msn widgets from program files! I cant seem to find a cab for these in the repository or on this forum! can some upload these for me pls either cab or just a simple zip with the folder!

thanks

Guest adasad
HI Finally i have managed to get the WM 6.5 Native scrolling on this rom, Please follow the guide to get this to your omnia.

Steps:

1. Download the attached FtouchfloSL.

2.Install it (do not open ftouchflosl program)and restart your device.

3.Voila, you have WM6.5 scrolling (Make sure you dont start ftouchflosl program).

4. To test it, if it is working go to file explorer and scroll, to see the difference.

FtouchSL has nothing to do with the WM 6.5 Native scrolling, it just disables samsung buggy scrolling application. Untill we find out another way to disable samsung scrolling program we have to FtouchSL to disable it.

your file make damage my phone and now my phone note working <_<

Guest Del1701

Im wanting to flash to 6.5 rom so I have just downloaded the latest rom on the first page, I've noticed that there is no phone bin with it so will I be able to load this to my unbranded tmobile omnia running MSHJ1 using the xp method mentioned in the sticky thread.

Being a bit new to flashing winmo phones I need a little advice.

Cheers all

Del

Guest Mike178
Im wanting to flash to 6.5 rom so I have just downloaded the latest rom on the first page, I've noticed that there is no phone bin with it so will I be able to load this to my unbranded tmobile omnia running MSHJ1 using the xp method mentioned in the sticky thread.

Cheers all

Del

first of all make sure u have I900 not 910 and then flash to L2 so u get the latest phone part ans then flash to the latest rom, it is easy process, after u download the rom and u install active synch and samsung driver all on an xp machine run the rom and then switch off ur phone connect it through usb and then switch it on then u will see the start botton active, click it and wait till u see job done and here we go, good luck...

Edited by Mike178

Guest ronaldb3

Cheers all

Del

1. See post #4747 (3 up before yours) about how to flash/get the latest phone part.

2. See tutorial under pinned items at beginning of this sub-forum titled "How to Flash" for your advice on how to flash.

Ron...

PS-you really need to be a better detective. <_<

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest Del1701
1. See post #4747 (3 up before yours) about how to flash/get the latest phone part.

2. See tutorial under pinned items at beginning of this sub-forum titled "How to Flash" for your advice on how to flash.

Ron...

PS-you really need to be a better detective. B)

Cheers, your right I should be a better detective <_<

But being new to winmo I'm still a little nervous and looking for some reassurance, but thanks to the good replys I've had I think I've got it now :)

I'll come back later and let you know how it went.

Cheers Del

Guest Downloaderz
ok thanks for your reply , but I want the one that have the vibration feedback the one in your rom dosen't vibrate when you press the numbers.

I second the haptic feedback in the dialer. Any reason why you removed it or it's not there? =)

Guest copperfield
Dump.My omnia not working also <_< .What roms are you using ?

Not quite sure anymore but at least like 3-4 versions before the final one! Probably 21231 as it says in About.

Yep, the N1!

Edited by copperfield

Guest reds_dada_blue
Not quite sure anymore but at least like 3-4 versions before the final one! Probably 21231 as it says in About.

I'm using the latest one. :) . All I have to do is reinstall the rom. <_<

Guest VishalThacker

Mentors,

You people are lord of genius in this one.

I thank you for bringing the rom version to people like us.

I have rom 21725 version Q1N, is this the latest on.

I also have problem with active sync after installation of the above rom

error

Exchange activesysc encountered an error, support code 0x85010014

can you people please help

Guest djtosh
hi i am using the O1 version of this rom and i have accidently deleted the widgets folder with the msn widgets from program files! I cant seem to find a cab for these in the repository or on this forum! can some upload these for me pls either cab or just a simple zip with the folder!

thanks

anybody got a cab for this then?

Guest snowsakura

for the active sync error

Have you the root certificate of the authority that has issued your SSL

certificate installed with the rom?

You need to uncheck the Require Secure Channel (SSL) option for active sync to work.

Go check the event viewer in the active sync and it might tell you whats the problem..

Ya its something to do with the security certificates i think...

These Roms are great . But rapidshare and depositfile links doesnt do well for me as i share my network ...Maybe if some could upload it on mediafire or other sites ..yea it would be greatly appreciated

Edited by snowsakura

Guest mynullvoid

Sector,

I am using your Q1N and the main issue I am facing is with the dailpad sensivity, it is very hard to press the keyboard, what happened to this ROM, I don't have this problem even at P1 Ultralite.

Another question is the dailpad is always in BLACK background even you changed the themes, how do I change the Dailpad color or better if it follow the theme selection?

Guest sector
Sector,

I am using your Q1N and the main issue I am facing is with the dailpad sensivity, it is very hard to press the keyboard, what happened to this ROM, I don't have this problem even at P1 Ultralite.

Another question is the dailpad is always in BLACK background even you changed the themes, how do I change the Dailpad color or better if it follow the theme selection?

Go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Touch\Filter]

and delete "MinimumTapTime"=dword:28

wait 30 seconds and reboot. it fixed my touch.