QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest bluey09
And again same bug here with Claunch on R1aL

post-509839-1243978918_thumb.png

Or it's only on my Rom

Bro,

It aint a bug or anything .. when u add an application on to the panel u need to assign an icon for that application well u can edit it afterwards as well .. e.g in ur case u need to assign an icon for file explorer .. you can find a default file explorer icon (fileexp.png) in ur windows directory .

Thanks

Guest Bulldogs

In general, a "lite" rom is the same as the "normal" rom but with programs removed to conserve more space for your own customisation.

Guest dario81

Hi guys,

yesterday i flashed DXID1_21728_vR1L ..i noticed that my each time i received sms, it didn't gives any sound , vibration..

i wonder... does the newly fixed R1aL rom fixed the issue???

Guest Bulldogs
Hi guys,

yesterday i flashed DXID1_21728_vR1L ..i noticed that my each time i received sms, it didn't gives any sound , vibration..

i wonder... does the newly fixed R1aL rom fixed the issue???

Haven't tried R1L myself, but my guess is that the wav file for sms isn't setup. You can use your own sound files, can't remember how to do it with sms, but the tutorial is somewhere around here.

Guest fritzprezz
only on urs. icons must be in \Windows\

i downloaded your latest build.. even the registry is removed. it seems that touch is sticky.. had some delays.. i compared this to khuanchai's latest build and touch is flawless even im running apps on the background... hey chief.. im just saying.. i'm faithfull and will always be faithfull to yours and khuanchai's rom.. cheers..

Guest noshet

Umm....after seeing a lot of people comments on the touch...

My solution is that, and it always works, i install FTouchSL_2.10.cab.

BUT DO NOT ENABLE IT..

just install it, it will disable the Samsung touch module, and use the winmo 6.5 kinetic scrolling mechanism.. The software it's not free, but you don't even need to register for it.

That's what i use, and it always works, just would like to share. I've seen this posted earlier also.See if that helps.

Cheers.

FTouchSL_2.10.cab

Guest j_p_harrison

BUT DO NOT ENABLE IT..

just install it, it will disable the Samsung touch module, and use the winmo 6.5 kinetic scrolling mechanism.. The software it's not free, but you don't even need to register for it.

That's what i use, and it always works, just would like to share. I've seen this posted earlier also.See if that helps.

Cheers.

Guys,

If this is the issue surely there is a registry edit we can pull to enable the native wm6.5 scrolling (or to simply disable the samsung module) without the need for installing more gear on our phones that we wont be using?

Guest fritzprezz

BUT DO NOT ENABLE IT..

Cheers.

Thanks for this.. i did hard reset. and the phone kinetic touch seems to work A-OK.. My bad....

nice rom sector..

Guest yts17
i downloaded your latest build.. even the registry is removed. it seems that touch is sticky.. had some delays.. i compared this to khuanchai's latest build and touch is flawless even im running apps on the background... hey chief.. im just saying.. i'm faithfull and will always be faithfull to yours and khuanchai's rom.. cheers..

so in the lite rom won't be file explorer and windows live and myphone !

Guest noshet
Guys,

If this is the issue surely there is a registry edit we can pull to enable the native wm6.5 scrolling (or to simply disable the samsung module) without the need for installing more gear on our phones that we wont be using?

Agreed, anyone know where to do this in our registry?

Guest markkohfm

Sector, is there a way you can disable the native scroll by default when cooking?

Agreed, anyone know where to do this in our registry?

Guest Gianluigi

Hi sector and all of you guys,

I just installed the R1L but my phone is blocked on the align screen.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

Guest sector

it is good to compare roms but i use more things in startup for Titanium and panels to work... if you would like to use other roms you are free to do that.

no problems with touch so far.

i will keep this way of building roms it might have some delays but for me are minor. i like working with Titanium and i will try to make it even better.

no use for me to make a stripped rom as there are from my friends Khuanchai and dddrko.

so in the lite rom won't be file explorer and windows live and myphone !

In this rom ALL files are included except office and one note which cabs are provided on 2nd post.

please read there for more info.

Guest thePuck
only on urs. icons must be in \Windows\

Now that work's, Thank's. But that kind of strange, cause before (in 21725) I can add icons even from My Storage. Miss those day's ))) It's a Joke )))

Guest sector
I can't align the screen and go on..

is there a way to fix it?

Should I flash it again?

i think you have a problematic digitizer.

you need to replace welcome.exe with a 0-byte welcome.not in \Windows\. and restart mobile.