QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest sector
Hi all and of course, first i want to thank Sector (and the others) for this fantastic Rom! This is the best Rom i ever flashed on my Omnia.

But i have some Questions:

I'm Member of a large german Mobile-Phone-Board and there are many Members who are using this Rom. The english System-language is not the Problem but the Pre-Installed Tools like Block/Letter-Recognizer and the Pre-Installed english Version of Voice Command is a Problem. There are reported Problems with installing the german Version of Voice Command because of duplicate english Version.

I think there are not so many People who are using Block/Letter-Recognizer (Transcriber is the best of course) and maybe its possible to remove them in one of the next releases?

Since R1, Favorite Hackings are removed. Some users reported that Advanced Config is missing the "Enhance Screen Sensibility"-Option and they are thinking, that they have a worse Screen-Sensibility without activating that in Fav-Hackings. Can this be true ?

I'm not sure if you already know this because reading of the 250 Pages in this Thread is too much for me ;-)

Several users reported that they have Problems with Manila2D. All the other Today-Apps (SPB MS 2/3, Pointui2...) are ok but M2D is crashing quite often. Any Info on this?

Thank you.

I dont know about VC with other languages. I think it is best designed for english lang.

Here are favhacks: http://winmo.sztupy.hu/favhack.html . I will add the value to next rom. For screen sensitivity, maybe some more options... <_<

I dont use m2d anymore but i guess a good cab could work. I guess it is a matter of compatibility and since m2d it is ported from htc it could cause instabilities.

Guest mousy

hi.. was wonderin whether any pros here could help me wif tis..

i want to flash to the newest R1L rom.. but im abit comfused abt the phone.bin part..?

im currently on PDA:DXIA5/DXIA5 and PHONE: DXIA2..

so wat must be done for me to flash to tis rom..?

thx..

Guest leoms17
hi.. was wonderin whether any pros here could help me wif tis..

i want to flash to the newest R1L rom.. but im abit comfused abt the phone.bin part..?

im currently on PDA:DXIA5/DXIA5 and PHONE: DXIA2..

so wat must be done for me to flash to tis rom..?

thx..

You don't need to do anything, just flash to R1aL and you'll have PDA:DXID1/DXID1 PHONE:DXIA2 (R1aL flashes only the PDA part)

If you want you can either update PHONE to DXIA5 or DXID1, you'll find the phone bins smewhere in this forum.

Guest forelli
how to enable back the titanium weather back on the front page ? i removed it

Thanks

Use Chome editor: right side, enable/disable panel. On the scroll down menu, click once on the panel you previously removed, it will appear again on the left side where your active panels are, no matters what the on-screen message is, just check the left side to see if your panel is back or not.

forelli

Guest narokbabie

Hi . . . .

Thx for this 21728rom

I want to use VOIP but I can't to fix it

I see Internet calling in Settings >> Phone >> Internet but this function use for open mode voip

that can't to fix or set number(SIP) of voip to use it(calling).

who can help me..... Thx

Guest rs90

Hello everybody,

I need your help to solve a big problem.

Since I flashed my pda with R1al I'm unable to connect my hone "no service" <_<

I tried to to flash with older rom, and also with original rom but the problem still remaining.

I don't know what to do :)

Can somebody help me please ???

Thanks in advance

PS : sorry for my english

post-423622-1244112408_thumb.jpg

Guest o0joe0o
Hello everybody,

I tried to to flash with older rom, and also with original rom but the problem still remaining.

Thanks in advance

maybe your phone is in flight mode.go to wireless manager and see if your phone is on.

Guest David Cher
Use Chome editor: right side, enable/disable panel. On the scroll down menu, click once on the panel you previously removed, it will appear again on the left side where your active panels are, no matters what the on-screen message is, just check the left side to see if your panel is back or not.

forelli

tried on the left side does not have any thing . how to reinstall the front page ?

Guest rs90
maybe your phone is in flight mode.go to wireless manager and see if your phone is on.

Thanks for fast reply.

Did it allready, everything seem to be ok.

Any other idea ?

Edited by rs90

Guest Gianluigi

Hi sector and al of you..

I brought my phone to the customer service..

with the other one I have, I noticed that with R1L I can't send contact by messaging...did you notice that?

Guest dragstar999

I have a problem with bluetooth:

when i enable it - then the power led is red blinking,

when i disable it - the power led is off.

Can this the problem with battery drain???

Guest thenu
Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance

hi in the other version, i had something like you,maybe you can see my past post about this problem...

after i flash many time nothing change but if i change to the other sim card no more problem in my omnia

and i change the simcard to the other phone no problem too B)

because i already desperate i do nothing with my omnia for 1 night, in the morning after i unlock my phone suddenly the sim carrd detect on omnia

maybe its strange for all of you but this happen to me :D

Guest rs90
hi in the other version, i had something like you,maybe you can see my past post about this problem...

after i flash many time nothing change but if i change to the other sim card no more problem in my omnia

and i change the simcard to the other phone no problem too <_<

because i already desperate i do nothing with my omnia for 1 night, in the morning after i unlock my phone suddenly the sim carrd detect on omnia

maybe its strange for all of you but this happen to me B)

Hi thenu,

I think you're right. I've changed the sim card with an older one and now it is working fine.

I don't understand why this happen. I will try to re-install the new one in the pda. Maybe it will work with it now.

Thank you for your help. :)

Guest mousy

ok.. thx leoms17..

btw.. is the phone.bin file some where around 16mb plus when uncompressed..? using the Khuanchai's Phone DXID1 Update file in his tread..

Guest Shadow 999

i flashed my phone with the new rom and i have a smal litle problem i usually leave on the Chome "pictures,music,phone, clock & text" and now i cant delete the "settings" panel <_< and in the panels menu in Chome editor "Clinks" cannot be removed and settings dose not aphear in Chome but on today it dose :| can somone help? thx

Guest krisdaff
i flashed my phone with the new rom and i have a smal litle problem i usually leave on the Chome "pictures,music,phone, clock & text" and now i cant delete the "settings" panel <_< and in the panels menu in Chome editor "Clinks" cannot be removed and settings dose not aphear in Chome but on today it dose :| can somone help? thx

Remove the panel in the registry.

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ExtensibilityXML

Just delete the panelname from the key.

Make sure you disable titanium before you do it.

Guest Shadow 999
Remove the panel in the registry.

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ExtensibilityXML

Just delete the panelname from the key.

Make sure you disable titanium before you do it.

sorry for my question but how do i go to the registry? <_<

Guest Shadow 999
A place to get started is www.samsung-omnia.org. Check out the How-to section. It's got everything you need.

oh no please give me somthing concret i realy don't have the time to start searching evithing around there please upload the application or tell me where can i gett it

Guest rendeiro2005
oh no please give me somthing concret i realy don't have the time to start searching evithing around there please upload the application or tell me where can i gett it

pap all done? <_<

Guest 1337ngt

can somebody help me with actice sync my i900 dont sync contactacs / favorites and so? please help firmware the new R1aL

Guest reds_dada_blue
Just go to settings and enable large display... that should do the trick.

peace!

Oh! I'm sorry for my question.  :)

I want to remove Hexagon not honey comb.

Sorry. <_<