QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest ronaldb3
oh no please give me somthing concret i realy don't have the time to start searching evithing around there please upload the application or tell me where can i gett it

For the application you want there are several:

-PHM Regedit is a small stand alone app. You can find link to it on many lists around here and some cooks even include it in their roms.

-SKtools (commercial/buy) has a Regedit part

-Total Commander (free) has a Regedit part.

Now if you need to know how to use a reg editor, you will have to take the time to read up on it at the place suggested before, and help yourself.

Hope this helps,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest SnoopyDog
I just flashed R1aL ROM and installed MS3 but the battery is drain very fast compare with previous ROM.

You're right. Previously i had 21232 installed and now this latest ROM. Battery seems to drain faster now! Maybe this zylonite battery driver (?) How to remove it?

With 21232, capacity stayed 100% for more than 12 hours, even if i phone, toggle Bluetooth and Wifi. With this version, it is down already at 88% after 6 hours and minimum usage.

Edited by SnoopyDog

Guest ronaldb3
pap all done? :)

+1

did not get it at first. - B) :D

But I tried to help him anyways.

My good deed for today <_<

Ron..

Guest mousy

hi sector.. i hav jus flash to ur R1L rom and i encounter a small prob..

n tat is tat i cannt unlock my phone using the windows default lock.. although the numbers r there but the unlock keys in missin..

i first face tis prob aft i connect my phone to my laptop n when the activesyn ask me to unlock my phone tis prob happened..

Guest rendeiro2005
+1

did not get it at first. - :D :P

But I tried to help him anyways.

My good deed for today <_<

Ron..

sorry with "pap" one trouble but i used googel translator for that :) B)

Guest Shadow 999

i tried PHM but only God knows what's there ;) so lett us try a different way a more "simple" way to do this in rom "DXIA5_21500" that i used befor there wuz a simple litle chome editor with non of all that fancy stuff i removed al that i needed and diden't adited anithing in the registri so dose somone have that Chome editor from that rom <_< Thank You nice people from this forum :) B) :D i realy hope you have that version :P :D :D

Guest mpx200_z

Thanks for making this amazing rom availabe to us.

It is working fast and I've found no bugs until now. However, I have a problem with the touchscreen. When I'm writing, the touchscreen doesn't respond as it has to respond. For example, when I press A it writes S or when I press Z it writes X. This occurs only with the left, down side of the screen. I've tried to align the screen but with no result. I also tried this code ”519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872” but with no result. What to do now?

Guest leoms17
btw.. is the phone.bin file some where around 16mb plus when uncompressed..? using the Khuanchai's Phone DXID1 Update file in his tread..

Yes, that should be the one, good luck!

Guest mousy
hi sector.. i hav jus flash to ur R1L rom and i encounter a small prob..

n tat is tat i cannt unlock my phone using the windows default lock.. although the numbers r there but the unlock keys in missin..

i first face tis prob aft i connect my phone to my laptop n when the activesyn ask me to unlock my phone tis prob happened..

thx leoms17... but right aft i flash the rom the above prob happened.. didnt kno wat to do so mayb i'll jus flash back to my previous rom or to wait for a newer rom.. sign.. why am i so unlucky..

Guest ronaldb3
How can I get the DXID1 Phone part? I tried installing from this link but the phone part still seems to be DXIA5. Was that a wrong phone.bin?

Hi Tonza,

Before there was option to use separate phone file, we did it another way that may work for you now. Two steps.

Most cooked roms do not have the phone part. (For a number of reasons, doesn't change as often, less time to flash, etc.)

1. Flash with sector's L2 rom. It is one of the few roms that does have the phone part DXID1. You can tell because it is about 20m bigger than most.

2. Then you can flash with later rom and the phone part on your Omnia will stay DXID1.

That's how I did it.

Hope this helps.

Ron...

Guest z3ntn3l
I dont know about VC with other languages. I think it is best designed for english lang.

Hi again sector and thank you for your reply.

There are at least 2 other Versions of Voice Command available:

- German Version

- French Version

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-...ce-command.mspx

Both Versions dont work. I'm not 100% sure about this but it seems that this is because of the pre-installed english Version. Its possible to install another Version but no way to activate the Voice Command Service. (Application crash)

It would be great if you could remove the english Version in a future release and/or release a cab for optional install. Same goes to Block- and Letter-Recognizer because those Keyboards arent usable/configurable for non-english Users. I think if someone really uses Block- or Letter-Recognizer (Is someone out there?) it would be no problem with optional cab-install. Well, i'm pretty sure most who like to "write" with the stylus are using the good Transcriber which is also available in different language-Versions.

Another Question:

Is there any News on the Fingermouse? I'm not using it but there are questions about this quite often.

Thank you!

Guest Mothamoz

Hi guys!

First of all, thank you sector and everyone else for this great rom!

I have one huge problem/question tho ( this might sound retarded) :

How can i get into the (honeycomb)menu!? Click start in the top left wont work, i just cant

figure it out.

Any help would be REALLY appreciated! <_<

thanks!

Guest copperfield
Hi guys!

How can i get into the (honeycomb)menu!? Click start in the top left wont work, i just cant

figure it out.

thanks!

Yeap it does sound retarded :)

No worries thou, Start\Settings\System\LargeDisplay uncheck "Use large Start Menu" and you are done!

Guest vinbeaver
Hi guys!

figure it out.

thanks!

Go to Settings>System>Uncheck Large Menu

Guest ronaldb3
Hi again sector and thank you for your reply.

There are at least 2 other Versions of Voice Command available:

- German Version

- French Version

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-...ce-command.mspx

Both Versions dont work. I'm not 100% sure about this but it seems that this is because of the pre-installed english Version. Its possible to install another Version but no way to activate the Voice Command Service. (Application crash)

It would be great if you could remove the english Version in a future release and/or release a cab for optional install. Same goes to Block- and Letter-Recognizer because those Keyboards arent usable/configurable for non-english Users. I think if someone really uses Block- or Letter-Recognizer (Is someone out there?) it would be no problem with optional cab-install. Well, i'm pretty sure most who like to "write" with the stylus are using the good Transcriber which is also available in different language-Versions.

Another Question:

Is there any News on the Fingermouse? I'm not using it but there are questions about this quite often.

Thank you!

Hi sector,

Just to add- I use VC (English version) a lot and I could go along with it being a cab to install later. This might also help the ones who like that other Voice Dialer program.

IMHO,

Ron...

Guest mimosoft

my date every time went wrong. today is the 4th of june but my mobilephone always changes it back to 3rd! now i did a softreset and 3rd again. drives me crazy. in the morning my alarm clock didn't work because date was wrong...

Edited by mimosoft

Guest ronaldb3
alright i will remove it in next version and make a cab of it.

no worries

sector,

Three whole minutes to reply. Where you sleeping or something out there??? <_< :)

Ron...

Guest Omnia-Winker
hi sector, 21730 is out, can you confirm that <_<

Is this true??

I need to reflash but will wait a day or so if this is out!

Surly we are getting close to the final from M$

Guest dr lino
Is this true??

I need to reflash but will wait a day or so if this is out!

Surly we are getting close to the final from M$

i see that information on XDA. And again, can you confirm that, please, sector <_<

Guest sector

if i dont get it in my hands i cannot confirm! <_<

although da_g is saying about 21731 and 21806.

i might wait for those ones.