QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest David Cher

hey sector , i have accidentially uninstall the titatium weather and i have used the chome editor to enable back but nothing comes back on the home page and also tried to install the CCanalogue clock and it does not appear also

pls advice

Edited by David Cher

Guest mousy
hi sector.. i hav jus flash to ur R1L rom and i encounter a small prob..

n tat is tat i cannt unlock my phone using the windows default lock.. although the numbers r there but the unlock keys in missin..

i first face tis prob aft i connect my phone to my laptop n when the activesyn ask me to unlock my phone tis prob happened..

hi sector.. found any solution to tis prob yet..? im currently on ur Q1N rom.. PDA:DXID1/PHONE:DXIA2.. the same prob happened when i try to change my phone lock..

thx

Guest Shadow 999
i tried PHM but only God knows what's there ;) so lett us try a different way a more "simple" way to do this in rom "DXIA5_21500" that i used befor there wuz a simple litle chome editor with non of all that fancy stuff i removed al that i needed and diden't adited anithing in the registri so dose somone have that Chome editor from that rom <_< Thank You nice people from this forum :) B) :D i realy hope you have that version :P :D :D

again noone for my post :o

Guest Shadow 999

and another litle thing i activated yesturday wap internet on my phone and i dont kno way things like youtube spb online "tv section" dont work <_< it says that i'm conected to the internet and i can update the wether but when it comes to watching online tv it dosent work anymore :) is this from the rom? "i have the latest one" but when i use internet via wi-fi or usb everithing works dose somone knows waht's happening?

Guest orbiat
and another litle thing i activated yesturday wap internet on my phone and i dont kno way things like youtube spb online "tv section" dont work <_< it says that i'm conected to the internet and i can update the wether but when it comes to watching online tv it dosent work anymore :) is this from the rom? "i have the latest one" but when i use internet via wi-fi or usb everithing works dose somone knows waht's happening?

Did you enable "Settings --> Connection --> Browser Connection --> Automatically detect settings"

This is necessary for Opera or IE to be able to use highest prio internet connection.

Guest Aroboy II
Did you enable "Settings --> Connection --> Browser Connection --> Automatically detect settings"

This is necessary for Opera or IE to be able to use highest prio internet connection.

How come my Omnia keep connecting to internet despite I want to disconnet?

Guest copperfield
again noone for my post :)

There is separate thread for titanium questions\modifications!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...le-6-5-goodies/

Plus there is a tutorial made by sector I think on how to use and modify titanium! Try to find out things for your self rather than waiting for them to be told to you by some kind soul, you'll value them more <_<

Edited by copperfield

Guest Shadow 999

yes i enabled that but still dosent work

Guest copperfield

I dont think that is as I allready flashed like godzillion times and I never had this problem (at least not yet :)) Probably the internet provaider is limithing the traffic and for som services even forbidding it! Mine after a while sharing it on the pc and using skype is limiting drastically the traffic and I have to connect again hoping foe a better connection! I am in France on Orange and it says it in the general rules that I should not use internet for P2P, YouTube and Skype and such <_< I am really surprized they still let me browse pages and stuff B) Sorry for the offtopic but it really cracks me up!

Guest copperfield

Well dunno ... what did you do to your phone <_< couse mine does not do that!

Guest andylyf

check your titanium weather, did u set it to auto update for time interval?

Guest mpx200_z

Please Help! Sector or anybody! I need to bring the phone to service, but how can I revert back to the orginal wm6.1 rom? I'm keep getting 'incorrect version' message! My PDA version: i900DXIA5/DZIA5, Phone: i900BUIB1. I want to revert back to original XKHJ3 rom using this file i900XKHJ3_updater_xp_1117.

Many thanks for your reply!

Guest gianton
Please Help! Sector or anybody! I need to bring the phone to service, but how can I revert back to the orginal wm6.1 rom? I'm keep getting 'incorrect version' message! My PDA version: i900DXIA5/DZIA5, Phone: i900BUIB1. I want to revert back to original XKHJ3 rom using this file i900XKHJ3_updater_xp_1117.

Many thanks for your reply!

Download from here http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...read-new-dxia2/ it's the 19.Nov.08 i900 Dutch latest non-brand version and flash with this http://rapidshare.com/files/186144797/UMDL..._v1.8.10_XP.exe.

Edited by gianton

Guest ronaldb3
2nd post updated --> version 21731

sector-

WTF-- I go to bed very late (for me) last night. I get up a very few hours later and you have another build for me to flash. <_< :) I only had two days to get 21728 settled down.

Man, Do you ever sleep? Eat? Girlfriend? since you been doing this? B) :D

But whatever else you do out there, Thanks very much for your hard work and time here. You (and the other cooks) have made the Omnia a whole different machine that Samsung never envisioned!

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest grop

Hi Sector, one question , did you sleep sometimes <_<

careful guys, sector is a vampire :)

Edited by grop

Guest rendeiro2005

hi all,

can someone link for SmartLock used on sector`s roms?

thks <_<

nevermind. i allready got it :)

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest shokka9

excellent work sector bro!!

I think the 16mb works very well, not crashed out on me and been on Opera all morning, MSN, GoogleMaps...

so i think it works very well and keep the system as stable as can be :)

Like your ROMs tho, as u kno <_<

Guest sector
excellent work sector bro!!

I think the 16mb works very well, not crashed out on me and been on Opera all morning, MSN, GoogleMaps...

so i think it works very well and keep the system as stable as can be B)

Like your ROMs tho, as u kno <_<

yes i will make it to later roms :)

i was running with 20mb as u remember and no problems also.

but you know users sometimes overload the memory :D