QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Nicklashidegard

I can't belive how fast new ROM's come out!! We can't be far off the proper (official) one now..

Read somewhere that it's already been shipped to manufacturers, so does anyone know what Build it is??

Anyway, thanks to all the chefs for these great roms, with constant improvement, i love the bigger memory pool, works well

a big THANK YOU

Guest engmisho

I will show my appreciation for your hardwork, by making another donation right now.

Hope everyone else do the same, cause you really deserve it.

Cheers

Guest luxury

someone please make mirror on mediafire and zshare.net ! those 2 sites always work for every country, no "download limit / slots exceeded" . rapidshare Never worked for me in singapore once before

Guest WAIKIKI728

<_<

:)

Maybe so everybody are here i can ask something..(.i already posted in another post but maybe it has not been read.).........is there any posibilities to make in the home tab and also in the lock screen one notification of the time of the next alarm....people from G-Alarm has got that when you install the program automaticlly when you press on the watch...the program appears...I wonder that maybe what i ask is possible....not to show just the notification...also the time of the alarm....in the lock screen can be easier than in the tab but maybe you(i´ve seen your job...really good)and Sector can start to work on it....

Thank you for sharing your job and for uploading so fast your work...

P.D.:has you seen this theme??....really good... the Blueglass x ....:http://www.modaco.com/content-page/287749/omnia-windows-mobile-6-5-goodies/page/340/#entry1022253

Guest sector
I will show my appreciation for your hardwork, by making another donation right now.

Hope everyone else do the same, cause you really deserve it.

Cheers

thank you very much dear friend.

i hope so also <_<.

Guest rendeiro2005
:)

Maybe so everybody are here i can ask something..(.i already posted in another post but maybe it has not been read.).........is there any posibilities to make in the home tab and also in the lock screen one notification of the time of the next alarm....people from G-Alarm has got that when you install the program automaticlly when you press on the watch...the program appears...I wonder that maybe what i ask is possible....not to show just the notification...also the time of the alarm....in the lock screen can be easier than in the tab but maybe you(i´ve seen your job...really good)and Sector can start to work on it....

Thank you for sharing your job and for uploading so fast your work...

P.D.:has you seen this theme??....really good... the Blueglass x ....:http://www.modaco.com/content-page/287749/omnia-windows-mobile-6-5-goodies/page/340/#entry1022253

i`m not shure if i understnad what you want B) :D

to see appointments on calendar like this?

post-422946-1244211265_thumb.jpg

follow HERE post 351

another thing... is this what you want?!

post-422946-1244211419_thumb.png

now another doubt <_<

you want to press here

post-422946-1244212071_thumb.png

and open -Alarm? is it?

if so, i`m shure i explain that HERE 

post-422946-1244212032_thumb.png

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest shokka9
I can't belive how fast new ROM's come out!! We can't be far off the proper (official) one now..

Read somewhere that it's already been shipped to manufacturers, so does anyone know what Build it is??

Anyway, thanks to all the chefs for these great roms, with constant improvement, i love the bigger memory pool, works well

a big THANK YOU

I see u are using my latest 'personal ROM' bro??

I have 16mb page pool on mine <_<. Just remember that the ROMs you find in my mediafire folder are my own personal ROMs, that a few people test for me.

There will be no support and no answers to any questions you may have from using my newer personal ROMs.

Do not PM me either :)

I do not have time to be able to offer the service i used to provide. I make ROMs for myself when i have time...

Enjoy

Guest Guntram

Hi sector

I test now since weeks your Rome. Must just say gut.Spitze

I would be pleased and many others to see a German ROM from you.

vieleicht can you yes times make it.

Would you be very grateful.

Greeting gunna

Guest WAIKIKI728

i`m not shure if i understnad what you want :) B)

to see appointments on calendar like this?

post-422946-1244211265_thumb.jpg

follow HERE post 351

another thing... is this what you want?!

post-422946-1244211419_thumb.png

now another doubt <_<

you want to press here

post-422946-1244212071_thumb.png

and open -Alarm? is it?

if so, i`m shure i explain that HERE

[/quote

Just what i want is to see in the lock screen and the home tab the time of my next alarm...Imagine...if i use the galarm for waking up tomorrow at 6:30 am..... i would like to see 6:30 am in the home tab...not just the ring like the alarm is activated......and in the lock screen one apointment.....:next alarm 6:30 am...

It would be very practical for me...sometimes i forget to change the time in the alarm....maybe after tomorrow i want to wake up at 8:00 am or just ...simplelly ...i forget to activate it...

Guest rendeiro2005

Just what i want is to see in the lock screen and the home tab the time of my next alarm...Imagine...if i use the galarm for waking up tomorrow at 6:30 am..... i would like to see 6:30 am in the home tab...not just the ring like the alarm is activated......and in the lock screen one apointment.....:next alarm 6:30 am...

It would be very practical for me...sometimes i forget to change the time in the alarm....maybe after tomorrow i want to wake up at 8:00 am or just ...simplelly ...i forget to activate it...

no, that`s not possible yet <_< maybe rpereira will change that on next updates

Guest Tschebel
Added larger callerID screen when the phone it is locked thanks to condorx

Since you added this mod, i can not accept or reject incoming calls wenn i've installed "P h o n E x". Even with the hardware buttons it does not work...

How do i uninstall the mod of condorx or fix this problem.

-blessings

tschebel

Edited by Tschebel

Guest thePuck
Since you added this mod, i can not accept or reject incoming calls wenn i've installed "P h o n E x". Even with the hardware buttons it does not work...

How do i uninstall the mod of condorx or fix this problem.

-blessings

tschebel

I don't this is about Mod, Spam alert don't support New Lock that's why U have this issue

Guest Tschebel
I don't this is about Mod, Spam alert don't support New Lock that's why U have this issue

Weird, it worked fine with the other Roms from sector, but it doesn't work since the condorx mod was applied to the rom...

Guest sector
1 query. In advanced config, how do i increase screen sensitivity and also calibration?

screen sensitivity is applied by default. i did it.

same with calibration but i suggest to calibrate manually as each device is unique in physical aspects.

Guest mousy

i apologized if tis hav been ask n ans before..

recently i hav a prob wif the new jblend 2009 build into wif the R1aL rom.. whenever i launch a jad/jar game the jblend gives me a ''Load VM Failed'' error..

anyhelp is appreciated.. thx in adv..

Guest lushomnia
screen sensitivity is applied by default. i did it.

same with calibration but i suggest to calibrate manually as each device is unique in physical aspects.

Thank you sector!

you rocks!

kudos for your efficiency and hardwork!