QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest sector
sector, how can i install the dutch MUI pack from your kitchen? please respond <_< thanks!

please read some posts in this thread how to create your own wm6.5.

it is not that easy.

i think you should read more about and play with your phone.

Guest sector
Sector could you upload a win notepad cab? I looked in repository but isn't there... tnx man for all work !

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Word-Pro...Pad-73090.shtml

Also office and onenote are in 2nd post. Download and install (if it shows an error msg just press Yes). Open ms work and go gadget

HELP!!!!!!!!

STUCK AT SCREEN ALIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! installed new rom....(like every day now)

get an external reg editor like: CeRegit (it is free) http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/

when u connect via activesync, open the regeditor and browse to this path [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Welcome] .

change the dword value to below. this will disable the welcome screen.

wait 30 seconds and reboot.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Welcome]

"Disable"=dword:000000FF

Guest goran1985
http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Word-Pro...Pad-73090.shtml

Also office and onenote are in 2nd post. Download and install (if it shows an error msg just press Yes). Open ms work and go gadget

get an external reg editor like: CeRegit (it is free) http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/

when u connect via activesync, open the regeditor and browse to this path [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Welcome] .

change the dword value to below. this will disable the welcome screen.

wait 30 seconds and reboot.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Welcome]

"Disable"=dword:000000FF

CAN'T EDIT IT!!! KEYBOARD DOESN'T DO NOTHIN... BUTTONS DON'T REACT!

Guest sector

please dont use CAPITAL LETTERS.

we can read with lowercase also. if u read what i wrote to you. it is an external registry editor, meaning you can do it from the pc keyboard.

==

@Obscurantis no it is for XP.

Guest goran1985
please dont use CAPITAL LETTERS.

we can read with lowercase also. if u read what i wrote to you. it is an external registry editor, meaning you can do it from the pc keyboard.

==

@Obscurantis no it is for XP.

sorry for CAPITALS....

i made a new DWORD value... and copy & pasted your code... didn't help!! still align screen shows!!

ENTERED THIS!!

Disable=dword:000000FF

value data

Guest z3ntn3l

Hi Sector! Maybe you remember, i was the one who talked about the Problem with the pre-installed Voice Command and different language Versions.

Just want to inform you that the german Version is working now. (french version not tested but should be working too now).

Thank you very much!

Guest sector
sorry for CAPITALS....

i made a new DWORD value... and copy & pasted your code... didn't help!! still align screen shows!!

ENTERED THIS!!

value data

i didnt tell u to make to create a new dword.

by default the value is set like this: Disable=dword:00000000

you need to change the last to digits to FF --> Disable=dword:000000FF

<_< you dont pay attention heheh.

post-150032-1244296561_thumb.png

Guest bundia
sorry for CAPITALS....

ENTERED THIS!!

value data

i had your problem .. i solved it in a simple way ..

just when flash .. and ur one the "tap on screen" screen .. open my computer ---> mobile device ----> "my windows based mobile device" and add a file called "welcome.not" .. u make it .. a 0byte file .. and it will pass the alignment screen .. and using the favhack u could simply put preset values

us the favhack device test to check that ur screen is responsive in every point .. if some part responce like .. 1cm away or something .. sadly u will need a new digitizer . u can find that on ebay

Guest Anusha Dharmasena

When I tried to browse ogame.org on opera, the whole phone got unstable. Gets VERY slow, and even after closing Opera it doesn't come to normal. Have to soft reset. Happened with both 21728 and 21806 <_< Could be related to flash. Didn't happen with normal sites nor in IE.

Guest goran1985

B) you dont pay attention heheh.

SECTOR MY BAD!!!!!!

if u were a lady i would give ya ass a BIG kisss... NO HOMO!!!! <_<)

thanxxx.... it worked!!! by the way..why did i stuck at the align??

AND don't make a new rom for at least a few days... :))))

Guest 1337ngt

can someone help me with active sync please. i have flashed the new sl1 and my active sync dont dync contakts etc :/ please help! some settings i must change?

Guest goran1985

<_< you dont pay attention heheh.

one more thing...now the screen is out of aligment and i can't align it...!!! can i fix that in registry or..?

Guest bytekeeper

Chaps, there is a Finger Keyboard + Rotation Enabled + Home Screen harness bug in the

resent ROMs (which is there starting with L versions, I believe) which is driving me nuts.

Once in a while after rotation a small black box appears right in the top left corner over

the start menu icon. This box seems to be nothing but the screwed up "q" key of the

Finger Keyboard SIP, at least holding it down brings an usual Finger Keyboard key

popup box with Q/1 on it ...

Anyone else experiencing this issue? It seems to be definitely rotation related cause

turning G sensor off eliminates the problem.

post-427914-1244297749_thumb.png

Guest vinbeaver
Chaps, there is a Finger Keyboard + Rotation Enabled + Home Screen harness bug in the

resent ROMs (which is there starting with L versions, I believe) which is driving me nuts.

Once in a while after rotation a small black box appears right in the top left corner over

the start menu icon. This box seems to be nothing but the screwed up "q" key of the

Finger Keyboard SIP, at least holding it down brings an usual Finger Keyboard key

popup box with Q/1 on it ...

Anyone else experiencing this issue? It seems to be definitely rotation related cause

turning G sensor off eliminates the problem.

You need to go into the settings for Finger Keyboard and switch the settings under options to select show bar for portrait and landscape.

Guest sector
one more thing...now the screen is out of aligment and i can't align it...!!! can i fix that in registry or..?

you should get your screen replaced.

you cant fix it as it is a hardware fault.

Guest bmn4711

Hey there,

Is there some Thread about the differences between Sector & Khuanchai newest rom

Or can anyone explain it plz

Thank you

Guest vinbeaver

I'm having an issue where my RAM is always above 75% even when no programs are running, and this never started happening til I used R1L. It usually stays above 80% on the closer side to 90%. I haven't changed the way in which programs are installed or where they are installed. R1L is actually the first rom i've used where this issue has occurred. I plan on updating to T1L with either the pagepool of 14 or 18mb but I'm a lil nervous as I have been having this issue with the RAM. Any help please?

Guest Anusha Dharmasena

Why do I feel the untouched 6.1 DXID1 is MUCH MUCH faster than these 6.5 21*** ROMs? (keeping the bugs aside)