QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Thnx man.. leeching now...

(ohh btw.. i thought u didnt like WM6.5 :( )

great work for getting it in english!!

I don't like but there is occasion to learn something new B) (how to change XIP/SYS). Now I'm a grand master chief *ROTFL*.

Guest stylus1828

in 65B version large display option in settings does not work for me, i press on it and it moves me back to today screen!

video recording and playback work ok!

Edited by stylus1828

Guest stylus1828

in 65B version large display option in settings does not work for me, i press on it and it moves me back to today screen! - double post! sorry

Edited by stylus1828

Guest sector
in 65B version large display option in settings does not work for me, i press on it and it moves me back to today screen!

video recording and playback work ok!

yes because are disabled :(. we will fix that soon. no worries we are just testing how this works. some things are new for us also.

in 65B version large display option in settings does not work for me, i press on it and it moves me back to today screen! - double post! sorry

Wow - have you read the description under the icon (and the description in first post?) :(

Guest stylus1828
Wow - have you read the description under the icon (and the description in first post?) B)

yeah i read it but maybe i was to excited my omnia runs with 6.5 :(  ... :P sorry for that! 

Guest bobobird

B version flashed. All (almost) good. Programs screen very sluggish and so is selecting items, not much difference using finger or stylus.

And surprise - installed SS OnlineWidgets and they work LOL

Major improvement - SS dialler returns.

Question : why cant the ss keyboard be used ??

Guest sector
B version flashed. All (almost) good. Programs screen very sluggish and so is selecting items, not much difference using finger or stylus.

And surprise - installed SS OnlineWidgets and they work LOL

Major improvement - SS dialler returns.

Question : why cant the ss keyboard be used ??

Confirm Bluetooth works (we didnt try liads fix yet but later on). I have no idea about SS keyboard we will check it out.

Installed sztupy's hacks and i saw good improvement on sensitivity and calibration.

Mouse still not working but was mentioned also in other XIPs that wasnt.

Guest bobobird

Still some way to go - and by the time 6.5 is offically released you guys will be ready for immediate porting. Wow

So for now lets test and debug the hell out of it hehe

Guest khairikun

many thanks to you guys,

mine can run the SS keyboard using black keyboard,

mouse still cant be used

the response still slow for today screen

pointui home 2 run perfectly....nice

there is one one distorted block in the middle of the screen when i installed voice command

Guest Purple

Excellent work from QBUS & Sector. Admittedly the honey-comb thingy is very slow and the today screen is too, but hopefully it will be speeded up in later builds. I've always been lost at how all windows mobile have such powerful specs especially compared to other smartphones and even normal phones, yet the windows mobile/pocket pc interface is sometimes so slow, especially on qualcomm infected handsets. But thankfully, the likes of SPB, PointUI and Manila/TouchFlo 2D manage to produce excellent interfaces that work even on lower-specced units. I've even got Manila 2D to working fine on my Wizard of 2005!

Lastly, does anyone know where I can get the a .cab or the files for Samsung Keyboard? Many Thanks...

Guest psypher

wow this is nice :P However i'll wait for a polished release before trying :(

One question (i might be being stupid here) is that the colours on 6.1 were limited weren't they? Does 6.5 allow for a broader colour spectrum?

If im not talking sense ignore me B)

Guest emre toprak

I think the problem of sensitivity of the screen omnia touch.dll

we must disable touch.dll scrool. Like FTouchSL

sory for my bad english :(

Edited by emre toprak

Guest sector

Does DPAD work for you guys? For me works on pushing the button inside but not on scrolling up,down,left,right.

pls report.

Edited by sector