QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest mazeli

nice rom, thanks sector :-)

it is a lot more stable than the 23025 build.

The SMS cursor bug is also fixed, but typing is very slow at the moment...hopefully they will fix it in the next build.

The lock icon is still "broken" and a few pixel are missing at the lock screen clock.

Guest WAIKIKI728

Neotitanium..almost perfect..i miss clinks and the icons from titankium weather don´t work...i hope someone is working in one fis...people with titanium original...can you comprove your titanium weather is working...can you share your file titaniumweather.mscr?

Neotitanium..almost perfect..i miss clinks and the icons from titankium weather don´t work...i hope someone is working in one fis...people with titanium original...can you comprove your titanium weather is working...can you share your file titaniumweather.mscr?

Its working without any problems with normal titanium :D

TitaniumWeather.zip

Edited by fane

Guest WAIKIKI728
Its working without any problems with normal titanium :angry:

Thanks for the file!!!but that was not!!it was our fault!!sector is gonig to kill us!!jejeje...for making it work we have to click..menu..display options type of icons..and to choose..condicons...!!!!

he already said a few posts before... :D ..

Now it is working welll!!! ;)

Edited by WAIKIKI728

The weather icons on the Neo Titanium don't work for the 23028

Original Titanium is fine however. Its also smoother and things generally work better. Neo has problems.

Go to Display Options in Neo Titanium and in the drop down menu select "Condicons". The icons will work.

Guest sector
The weather icons on the Neo Titanium don't work for the 23028

Original Titanium is fine however. Its also smoother and things generally work better. Neo has problems.

NeoTit weather it is working. I have answered again this question please dont ask again :D.

You have to go to Display/Options panel and click the Type of Icons list and select: condicons.

I am uploading to my server the files to mirror.

Sector, is it possible to make a tutorial, or smth like that, to having a version, which has no the zylonite battery driver and it'd has the normal driver? It would be OK, if 1 time, you write a tutorial how to hack your files, and I'd do it. Because we are having problem with this driver, sometimes it writes 20-30%, when it is about 50-60%. I love your ROMs, I do, but my only problem is this zylonite battery driver, because when I go out from home, before it I always recharge the battery, because I don't know, how much % is the real battery.

I am looking forward to having your answer!

csupka91

You just need to replace with the original batt driver in \Windows\ and reboot.

nope its not there. Im using DXID1_Apollon_23028_NeoTitanium ROM.

Forgot to add it but u can download the cab from xda. Try to ask uncle google.

also for me the weather icons dont work

Check answer above.

I have noticed this as well. Is there a cab fix that can be applied to resolve this issue?

Check answer above.

Check answer above for Neo Weather.

I or blazingwolf could do the Clinks and CCom. If i have some free time i will do it.

Guest Daniel_Elessar
timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

PDA Device not found.

I get this on both versions, but i'm doing exactly what asked for.

Guest Dimitris84
hi. i was also wondering...is the new apollo version supposed to have kinetic scrolling?

I think i can partly answer my question now on this...it seems to me there is kinetic scrolling in the apollo but you have to hold the screen down for a while and then scroll to see the effect. Is there a way to get rid of this delay through a new registry value?

Guest patrickmehta
+1

What you are seeing usually(?) means the Samsung modem driver wasn't found/working.

Good luck.

Ron...

but i have tried and tried again with the samsung driver. I even moved it to Windows/system32. I even formatted my PC, installed Xp, Activesync and then the samsung driver. Nothin is working... How to know if the driver is not working???

Can sum1 post cab to fix lock screen? the 1 that fixes the word "unlock" displayed semi transparent on the 3 buttons (unlock, contacts and text messages). thanx in advance. tried to search for it but failed.

Guest WAIKIKI728

I or blazingwolf could do the Clinks and CCom. If i have some free time i will do it.

I already have the cab for clinks...also we don´t need it if have favouritte settings...but ccom ...it´s nice ....but needs a lot of time.. :D ..just when you have time ...

Just one thing...have a look ...maybe you can post it in omnia goodies...a titanium panel for galarm.. ;) .:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=535682&page=7.....

Thank you for everything.... :angry:

post-444803-1250337042_thumb.png

post-444803-1250337057_thumb.png

post-444803-1250337088_thumb.png

Guest Mike Gan

Great Rom

The Good:

New UI - efficient use of the screen.

SRS WOW - My sound is a lot crispier.

The Bad:

Laggy key input

Old-school start menu is gone.

All in all, thanks!

Edited by Mike Gan

I already have the cab for clinks...also we don´t need it if have favouritte settings...but ccom ...it´s nice ....but needs a lot of time.. :D ..just when you have time ...

Just one thing...have a look ...maybe you can post it in omnia goodies...a titanium panel for galarm.. ;) .:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=535682&page=7.....

Thank you for everything.... :angry:

Thanks a lot! That's what I've been looking for ;)

Guest Higgins12
Unfortunately is happening the same to me. And this is a very big bug for me. Please anybody give a help!

I'm thinking to downgrade, but maybe there is a solution....PLEAAASE!

I think it is something with these builds 25-28. It happened the same with kuanchai's 23028 build also.

Same here , also if you write a SMS too fast some of the Letters are not recognized :-( any fix for this ?

Guest nazabiker

Hi Sector,

first of all many thx for your work, I'm using your wm6.5 roms for months now and see that they're getting better all the times.

Now first I tried 23025 and then 23028 and found only one but very serious problem: opera's double tapping zoom doesn't work with these new roms. Has anyone noticed such issue so far? Maybe a workaround?

Guest naTpuoT87

About fast type. Try to run touch test in favoriteHack. When you move a finger on the screen, the strip turns out faltering. It only in it build. And in MS3 i can't move my widgets accuracy. They move jerky.

Sorry for my Russian English :-)

Guest kurniawan

double tap works but do it slowly..... like... tap........tap. it won't work if u do it quickly like, tap..tap.

Sector , is there a way to set the double tap speed? is it in the register? Or is it the zoom function of wm6.5 (i think u disabled this one) that uses quick double tap. maybe that's why we can't use double tap in Oprera. Also found out that (quick) double tap is not working in Resco file explorer and also in Task manager.... so it's not in opera only...