QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest techmaster7545

does anyone know how to change the default blue strip in the samsung dialer that comes up as u dial a numbers cant find it no where

thanks to anyone with info

Guest Dimitris84
Hello ChandanS

Click here my friend GRadd Stylez Task GTR1

NOTICE:

GRadd Stylez blue Taskbar

For this build 23028, I have 2 add some Icons, because of the new Taskbar zoom. Don`t wonder why u still have the Standard Icons.

I will fix this tommorrow....cheers.

Hello...I have also installed your taskbar icons. they look very nice indeed! One thing though....the cab file has also altered my system fonts and on the 23028 rom the font size is too small now...is there a way for me to revert back to the roms original font type and size? Thank you!

Guest corpisa

Hello Sector,

I installed the original titanium version and I would like just to report that when in a call if I try to increase the volume using default hardware keys instead of the round volume panel, the new zoon task bar is appearing can you tell me is you are experiencing this also? Im loving this version, no problem with keyboard and I got use to the pause taps on opera, everything working great.

Guest ChandanS
Hello Sector,

I installed the original titanium version and I would like just to report that when in a call if I try to increase the volume using default hardware keys instead of the round volume panel, the new zoon task bar is appearing can you tell me is you are experiencing this also? Im loving this version, no problem with keyboard and I got use to the pause taps on opera, everything working great.

+1

have to take the phone out of ear and change the in call volume touching the titlebar list... not good :-(

Guest Downloaderz

Just wondering, does anyone like the new UI bottom buttons? I believe MS introduced it in the newer versions? From the looks of the screenshots, it seems like the buttons are out of alignment, and just doesnt fit the whole titanium look. I have not upgraded to the newer UI builds yet because of that. Does it look better on the device itself? I much prefer the older one with just text behind a transparent bar.

Guest Cutefox
Just wondering, does anyone like the new UI bottom buttons? I believe MS introduced it in the newer versions? From the looks of the screenshots, it seems like the buttons are out of alignment, and just doesnt fit the whole titanium look. I have not upgraded to the newer UI builds yet because of that. Does it look better on the device itself? I much prefer the older one with just text behind a transparent bar.

its not too bad i reckon.. might be an eyesore at first but i grow to like it.. i even map the left SK of titanium to startmenu and label it " Touch Me!! " lol.. hence we dont even need to touch the taskbar on top..

i managed to get it transparent in the 23025 build with some non official wm6.5 tsks.. i duno how but it works.. its still misalligned due to the ok/x button despite transparent.. with this build 23028 however i have not managed to get it tranparent yet.. not a biggie.. this build quite stable so far despite small bugs.. congrats to sector once again for rolling out a beautiful artpiece..

btw sector u didnt respond to my post, is checkstatus.mscr at the start up folder important? i got no idea wat it does but it is not allowing us to install some proggies like tcmp phenom for example.. i had moved it out of the folder atm to let me install just wondering if we even need it or not..

Guest sasohamer

HELLO EVERYBODY !!! This is very nice ROM ,THANKS TO SECTOR !!!But is anybody have some nice themes for this ROM 23028.

T H A N K S and sorry for my English :angry: :D ;)

Guest BlacKICcE

I found a workaround for the lag when typing something !!

install FTouchSl, enable FTouchSl,, set the delay to 0, disable kinetic scrolling (WinMo 6.5 scrolling is cool...)

and that's it :D work like a charm !! :angry:

tested with FTouchSL 2.10

Edited by BlacKICcE

Guest dreezone
Sector

Can´t change the theme using SPB Mobile Shell v3.01 using 23028

The default blue color always back in a few seconds

I also had the same problem... Then I changed the appearance to "Rock and Republic black".. Now its working... :D :angry:

Guest patrickmehta

QUOTE(surat @ Aug 15 2009, 18:51) post_snapback.giftry again here Samsung modem driver...

http://rapidshare.com/files/267546719/Sams...dem_xp.zip.html

Tried it again... Still the same result... what do you think? Is it a hardware malfunction? Where can I repair it??? please help!!

Guest Krazy Radd
Hello...I have also installed your taskbar icons. they look very nice indeed! One thing though....the cab file has also altered my system fonts and on the 23028 rom the font size is too small now...is there a way for me to revert back to the roms original font type and size? Thank you!

dammn.....Dimitris84, don't u read first ??? :D

There r 2 Versions available, you' ve install my Taskbar with System Font Fieca. U need 2 install this, bro :angry: > TASKBAR WM 6.5 ENGLISH ROM incl. Manila Pin Dialer & OMNIA lettering (without system font Fieca)

Norrin Radd

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest xxxzenxxx

Hey guys i am not sure why after i have installed the FTouchSL_2.7. I cannot scroll my screen up and down using my fingers.. the typing has become much faster but. i cannot scroll my screen up and down. l0ls. i tried disabling the kinetic scrolling and enabling it also both did not work. i need ur hlp guys. thanks alot

Guest mazeli
I found a workaround for the lag when typing something !!

install FTouchSl, enable FTouchSl,, set the delay to 0, disable kinetic scrolling (WinMo 6.5 scrolling is cool...)

and that's it :D work like a charm !! :angry:

hey, big thanks for the tip...it works really great ! :-)

Guest Dimitris84

dammn.....Dimitris84, don't u read first ??? :D

There r 2 Versions available, you' ve install my Taskbar with System Font Fieca. U need 2 install this, bro :angry: > TASKBAR WM 6.5 ENGLISH ROM incl. Manila Pin Dialer & OMNIA lettering (without system font Fieca)

Norrin Radd

thanx man, i did that already with the file you suggested, but the font has been changed already and wont revert. Isnt there a way to go back to the default font first without reflashing? ;)

Guest sector
its not too bad i reckon.. might be an eyesore at first but i grow to like it.. i even map the left SK of titanium to startmenu and label it " Touch Me!! " lol.. hence we dont even need to touch the taskbar on top..

i managed to get it transparent in the 23025 build with some non official wm6.5 tsks.. i duno how but it works.. its still misalligned due to the ok/x button despite transparent.. with this build 23028 however i have not managed to get it tranparent yet.. not a biggie.. this build quite stable so far despite small bugs.. congrats to sector once again for rolling out a beautiful artpiece..

btw sector u didnt respond to my post, is checkstatus.mscr at the start up folder important? i got no idea wat it does but it is not allowing us to install some proggies like tcmp phenom for example.. i had moved it out of the folder atm to let me install just wondering if we even need it or not..

checkstatus.mscr is for CCom checking the state of the connection

Hey guys i am not sure why after i have installed the FTouchSL_2.7. I cannot scroll my screen up and down using my fingers.. the typing has become much faster but. i cannot scroll my screen up and down. l0ls. i tried disabling the kinetic scrolling and enabling it also both did not work. i need ur hlp guys. thanks alot

Try 2.10 version

Guest BlacKICcE

that's weird .. as after disabling kinetic scrolling you should be able to scroll using ur fingers ... try disabling it again .. and soft reset.. i'm using version 2.10 and it works...

Edited by BlacKICcE

Guest dollar99

I coudn't install PocketMusic Player with the new rom, It stucks in the middle of installation. I like the player as it supports hardware button mapping.

Any one has similar problem or solution to this?

Guest Krazy Radd

thanx man, i did that already with the file you suggested, but the font has been changed already and wont revert. Isnt there a way to go back to the default font first without reflashing? :angry:

Have you previously uninstalled my Taskbar (with Sytem Font Fieca) ?

If not, please look 4 these files cour.ttf, HelveticaNeue LT 35 Thin.ttf, HelveticaNeueOTS.ttf, neue helvetica 55 roman.ttf, tahoma.ttf, tahomabd.ttf. They r in the Win folder. All these fonts u have t rename it to xxxx.ttf.bak

Softreset. Then u delete all the tff.bak files.

By the way, this is Sectors Thread and it is all about his ROM, so it is better to discuss in my thread. :D

I coudn't install PocketMusic Player with the new rom, It stucks in the middle of installation. I like the player as it supports hardware button mapping.

Any one has similar problem or solution to this?

I tried to install also and when it reaches the part to choose language i dont see any confirmation button on the bottom.So what i did was grabb the stylus and soft reset the phone.When it booted again,the program was there and its working ok.Hope i helped

Guest dollar99
I tried to install also and when it reaches the part to choose language i dont see any confirmation button on the bottom.So what i did was grabb the stylus and soft reset the phone.When it booted again,the program was there and its working ok.Hope i helped

I tried the same process of yours but when i opened the player, i only get big white screen with no other icons. Only the end button works to get back to the phone.

I repeated this once again and got the same problem. have i done any thing wrong, any help?