QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

hy to all!

I had a sector rom on my omnia (it was one of the old ones) and than my friend flashed his omnia with one of the roms that have TouchFlo and is great! And i'm missing the TouchFlo at the new version of the rom on this thread (by sectro), and there is another thing that bugs me. when i was looking the pics you made od the last rom the first thing i saw was that buttons on the bottom of the home! They aren't really nice and they don't go along with the system :D can they be changed to small (not gray ant rounded) buttons like all of the old roms?

but i have to say that you guys are geniuses about the moding and building roms! i bow to you :angry:

i'm looking forward for new roms (i hope without that ugly buttons ;))

regards

anpu

Guest kazzerra
I had install Apollon_Lite with Neo Titanium build 23028 on yesterday and I had nocid that some options aren't working

When I go to menu/settings/system and I tap on: Hard Reset, Large Display, Power, TV Out and WOW HD Settings nothing's happends.

Also when i go to menu/settings/connections and I tap on: USB Connections..., Browser Connections, Data Call Manager, GPRS Authentic.., HSDPA and Operator Settings nothing's happends too

Also in personal Setting: DivX VOD..., Theme and Vibrations aren't working.

Everything is working fine, I have also install Apollon_Lite with Neo Titanium build 23028.

I think you should reinstall it.

Guest Michelle My Belle
Here is also CComm for Neo for landscape and portrait.

I have uploaded it also on blazingwolf thread for all of you.

It changes color according to the connection.

Talk to u later

Sector,

Thank you so much for this - I was hoping that someone would get around to making CComm 'Neo' friendly :D

Well done - I do hope that more 'std' 6.5 Titanium panels are converted over time...

Excellent work, thanks again.

Michelle

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

???!

Great rom though still I've got my compaints :angry:

1- I can't hide my SIM conatcts whatever the solution is ?! I tried Advance Config tool , SKTools , and the registery !! but everytime, it didn't work so what's wrong ?!

2- The new UI interface is fabulous and even more finger friendly but sometimes I can't close up my apps i.e, the X button is not shown to be used ?! how can I bring back the more functional right-corner positioned tiny and lovely X/ok button :D

3- Is there any way to place the advance config shortcut in the setting\system directory ?!

I forgot the other Qs but I'll come back with few Qs to ask later ....

Thanx

your effort in answering my silly questions will be surely appreciated ;)

Guest RoSoMaK

Hi Sector :angry: good rom , thx :D

I have a strange problem with the new rom after installing opera 97b1 beta does not work in a touch for the increase, whether it is observed by someone?

thx

Guest Koofteh

So can those of us who are using other ROMs play around with this front camera picture taker thing or what?

I always wanted to do something with that camera... no video calling for me, so it always looked so unappreciated and lonely.

Guest corpisa

hello Sector, just reporting some disaligment on today screen in email notification (account name on top of subject) as well as in text message notifications.

post-209926-1250537617_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest mynullvoid

Sector, I am using Apollon Original Titanium, and there are some display bug:

- editing contact information

- when pressing number to dail, the display is crop at the top

- the taskbar not working as desired, when click any of the icon, all of them shown big and very hard to select

- upon clicking any icon from the taskbar like the volume, it does not have icon to hide it back

- while on call, it is hard to adjust the volume size, the physical phone up down button seems not responding.

That's my feedback for now.

Guest kalekume

I have a strange problem with the new rom after installing opera 97b1 beta does not work in a touch for the increase, whether it is observed by someone?

thx

+1

I have same issue with opera 971b1 (I don't try with other version)

Guest Koofteh
i believe the front camera photo taking app can be found here

http://www.xtkit.com/archives/21

sector: if im wrong, pls correct me.

just create a folder anywhere in the phone, copy the 2 files over to the folder

the photos taken are stored in the same folder...

Fantastic, I'll give it a try.

0.3 megapixels of awesomeness here I come!

Guest Koofteh
Just extract the archive copy the folder in my storage then make a shortcut of the exe in the windows start menu\programs and you can use it.The photos are saved in the folder on my storage.

Gee thanks a lot, too bad someone already answered my question. :D

Tried it, works great. Now I'm sitting here wondering why someone would put their time into coding this program given it has no real use.

Guest Cutefox
Gee thanks a lot, too bad someone already answered my question. :D

Tried it, works great. Now I'm sitting here wondering why someone would put their time into coding this program given it has no real use.

wat u mean no real use? despite the bad quality camera our omnia front camera has, at least its a cool function for our omnia that samsung chose not to include while thousands of other phone does hav it..

Guest Koofteh
wat u mean no real use? despite the bad quality camera our omnia front camera has, at least its a cool function for our omnia that samsung chose not to include while thousands of other phone does hav it..

That's exactly what I mean... it's cool but has no real function unless you are using it for video calling since there is a much better camera on the back for photos and videos. I'm happy that I now have a working front camera, just funny that someone took the effort to make that program even though it doesn't necessarily serve a purpose.

Anyway, I wasn't aware that other manufacturers allow the front cameras on their phones to be used at any time, I figured they were all reserved for video calls since any phone that has a front camera probably has a better photo camera on the back.

Now that the link to the program has been posted let's move on and get back on topic, I just wanted to try this thing out. :D

Edited by Koofteh

Guest tomdeluxe

thx

+2

also have this problem on 2 different omnia´s

Guest Cutefox
That's exactly what I mean... it's cool but has no real function unless you are using it for video calling since there is a much better camera on the back for photos and videos. I'm happy that I now have a working front camera, just funny that someone took the effort to make that program even though it doesn't necessarily serve a purpose.

Anyway, I wasn't aware that other manufacturers allow the front cameras on their phones to be used at any time, I figured they were all reserved for video calls since any phone that has a front camera probably has a better photo camera on the back.

Now that the link to the program has been posted let's move on and get back on topic, I just wanted to try this thing out. :D

u can take pics with ur lady fren for example.. even when its crap quality.. at least u can now, i remember wondering why we cant do that.. lol.. its more of convenient i guess.. i am happy some one did code it.. it meant in our community there are ppl passionate enough to evolve our omnias.. kudos to them!! even SE has this on most of their phones..

im in thirst for new roms.. Sector releasing new rom soon?

Guest querschwimmer
+2

also have this problem on 2 different omnia´s

+3

First off all: great work Sector; your ROMS are the best!

Unfortunately I can confirm the same problem with my Omnia, starting after flashing to Version 23017...

Guest BlacKICcE
+3

First off all: great work Sector; your ROMS are the best!

Unfortunately I can confirm the same problem with my Omnia, starting after flashing to Version 23017...

install FTouchSL 2.10, enable it, disable scroll, set time to 0. should work :D

hi guys.i am using 23009 sector M2D:) I have a question to ask. Is there anyway or application to make my omnia screen to auto turn off its backlight when i lock my phone? curently i am using S2U2 but i would prefer the default lock because S2U2 seem to have some issues.

another question is regarding the M2D. i cant seem to apply any new theme. same as this guys problem.

Here's the link http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...hemes-on-omnia/

haha!

thanks for the help in advance

:D

Edited by hwwr

For those who have some problems in the lock screen where the numbers are a little cut off install the file attached and then soft reset.Im talking about the neo one.The default titanium i dont know because i didnt tested it

I hope that Sector or Genix can fix the cpr file so we can get the wmp album art photo in the right resolution and the fav contacts also.This build is very good im happy with it so far.Thanks Sector

LS_fix.cab

Edited by fane