QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest thejigsaw

Can somehow the original colors of the samsung apps be returned cos in this case the apps lose intuitiveness without the colors you cannot recognize what button is what button for example in Favourite Settings and in the dialer.

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/07/21...rblown-visuals/

Under the title: Waste of Time and Money

there is explanation why such things as redesigns shouldnt be done.

Edited by thejigsaw

Guest corpisa
Can somehow the original colors of the samsung apps be returned cos in this case the apps lose intuitiveness without the colors you cannot recognize what button is what button for example in Favourite Settings and in the dialer.

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/07/21...rblown-visuals/

Under the title: Waste of Time and Money

there is explanation why such things as redesigns shouldnt be done.

we are all trying new thing I guess, if not we all be using origianl roms. I personally like the black and white design, if you look at omnia II, I believed every menu is design like this so we are not that lost. I think you should find some original color apps here (not sure if they are already black):

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...ed-or-want-%29/

PS. That article was about IPHONE, we dont care about that, jeje!!! :D

Guest thejigsaw
we are all trying new thing I guess, if not we all be using origianl roms. I personally like the black and white design, if you look at omnia II, I believed every menu is design like this so we are not that lost. I think you should find some original color apps here (not sure if they are already black):

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...ed-or-want-%29/

PS. That article was about IPHONE, we dont care about that, jeje!!! :D

Yeas it was about the iphone but my point was if you go Favourite Settings you dont know if the features is turned off or on cos it's very little difference in the background that you can not even see it on sun light so the application loses point how can you use that application when you don't know the states of the buttons. So you have the same problem that's explained in the article.

Guest corpisa
hi can sumone please upload the today theme file for these roms cos after flashing i changed the theme and I cant get back to default. thnx

it should be on 2nd post under FIXES:

Edited by corpisa

Guest jartoo

hello,

I have 23028 Neo titanium, solve petty problem:

1 solitaire - I can't draw cards, only may I mark position , where her may I lay up

2 opera - functionless double - click (is for me important zoom)

may I somewhere set,or is here on forum FIX?

sorry for bad english, jartoo

Guest Koofteh
Good work,

But, it is possible disable softkey on botton? I mean, put close button on top of screen.

Tks.

Jbau33r

If you don't like the new interface go for an older ROM... they are more stable it seems anyway, the only reason to flash to these ROMs would be for the new UI.

Guest abc_abc

Hello and congats for the almost perfect roms!!! I have the 23009 rom installed and the question is how I can add an icon of the igo8 (for example) at titanium's applications panel. Which format shoud the icon be? .ico .png??? I have tried these & I haven't managed yet to add the icon I want...

Edited by abc_abc

hello,

I have 23028 Neo titanium, solve petty problem:

1 solitaire - I can't draw cards, only may I mark position , where her may I lay up

2 opera - functionless double - click (is for me important zoom)

may I somewhere set,or is here on forum FIX?

sorry for bad english, jartoo

Double click in Opera works but u have to click slower between first and second click.

Guest jbau33r
If you don't like the new interface go for an older ROM... they are more stable it seems anyway, the only reason to flash to these ROMs would be for the new UI.

Ok.

When you say "go for an older ROM", what you mean: wm6.1?

I prefer wm6.5, really...

So, if exist a (good and stable) wm6.5 ROM avaliable (with close button on top, of couse), what do you sugest?

Thanks.

Jbau33r.

Guest Koofteh
Ok.

When you say "go for an older ROM", what you mean: wm6.1?

I prefer wm6.5, really...

So, if exist a (good and stable) wm6.5 ROM avaliable (with close button on top, of couse), what do you sugest?

Thanks.

Jbau33r.

No, I don't mean 6.1 at all, I would never go back from 6.5 myself! What I mean are older builds of the same 6.5 version. I think the new UI (with the X at the bottom) came around in build 23022 so anything earlier will do. I'm personally using 23017 and it's old style taskbar, and seems a heck of a lot more stable than what people are reporting from these more recent builds, since I've only noticed one or two little issues on the build I'm using.

Edited by Koofteh

Guest jartoo
Double click in Opera works but u have to click slower between first and second click.

sorry, my speed is good, DOUBLE CLICK - opera 9.7 build 35166... isn't functional, does anyone have same problem?

this is my first ROM (23028 neo titan) with this "error"

Hello there,

I just installed the latest 23028 and it doesn't look like it's compatible with M2D. M2D ends up freezing whenever i switch tabs at random times.

Which is the last ROM compatible with M2D? Would it be 23009?

Thanks for any help!

Guest ronaldb3
The last from Sector is 23009...

The last from all are 23017/23016

NO - sector's last rom is 23028.

See second post. Or even the new title of this thread.

I think one of us must be confused. :D

Ron...

Guest lupus_hegemonia

You people, are most of you ungrateful!

This lad (Sector) is kicking his arse to create a FABULOUS Rom with a... BETA SOFTWARE (not YET, Microsoft has released this ver.!), his doing his BEST always...

...and you're keep mumbling & mumbling, keep complaining for everything!

SIT DOWN and make your own, if you like!

Jesus!

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest sector

Erm... hello

I wont make the new rom which the latest is 23403 as MS goes some step backwards now and some problems raises like in 23022. For the moment 23028 seems the more stable with the new UI.

Im keeping an eye on the upcoming builds so please be patient :D.

I have also mentioned before that im not going to cook every build coming in 2-3 days because it is useless and tiring for me and for you flashing and installing! We are now on COM3 branch with 23028 and 23403 is supposed to be COM4 but it is buggy.

Thats all folks!