QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Downloaderz

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell which is the latest stable build? (preferably before the new UI with big bottom bar buttons and such). How is the Zeus rom?

Thanks

Guest sector

Thank you for your comments.

I wont make Neo again i guess, as i received PMs for original Titanium.

Also im skipping this version and waiting for a better one.

Cheers.

MIRROR pls for latest ROM!! haha. Haven try neo titanuim. flashing to latest rom with neo titanium. looks nice.

used to like M2D but it seems kinda boring. hope i will like neo titanuim.

Guest mazeli
Hey sector,

i just updated to the build 23034 and the new UI is very good. I like it.

One question. Does the Task application work on your rom? It doesn't start on my omnia???

regards mazeli

edit: There is also something wrong with the calendar app. If i switch to the "Year" view, then the following message appears: "No program memory available. Tap Start > Settings > System Tap > Task Manager, stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again". Another issue is the Appointments tap in the calendar options. Alle the check boxes are empty???

can anyone confirm that?

Guest RoSoMaK

Welcome Sector

Rom is fast, but there is a problem with displaying the contacts list does not show contact information

On the sms notification, no vibration, no sound

Edited by RoSoMaK

Guest Michelle My Belle
Very nice rom!

Quick question though,

why is it that i can't change the keyboard when texting?

as the Circle has no arrow now..

& it seems to lag while texting?

Thanks.

'Press and hold' ...

If you wait long enough and you should see the list of available keyboards... at least that's how 23028 works :D

Michelle

Guest WAIKIKI728

Thank you for your comments.

I wont make Neo again i guess, as i received PMs for original Titanium.

Also im skipping this version and waiting for a better one.

Cheers.

I am really sorry to listen that....the first thing i do when i flash is to install Neo...in Spain they have got a Neo version they can install in my storage(not all the files...but the most of them :D )..maybe..someone can work on it ...and there is no more discussion...

Basical titatium and..with one cab to install the neo skin after almost everything in my memory...

I like the rom..it´s very fast...always with a good surprise like the new statrup menu...(sorry..i don´t like...i love big icons..jejeje)and i have to say that kuanchai´s rom are look like more responsible to the touch....is the for itouch arshanny?¿?i installed it with fltouch and for me now it´s really good....

In my opinion this is a beta custom rom and we shouldn´t forget the wm 6.5 is not official yet...all the problems with the rom are coming from microsoft ..not from the coockers......this makes me wonder something:when do do you think Microsoft is going to improve the sms chat?¿?it´s really incredible how great is VITO sms chat and how terrible is the original from microsoft!!!!

post-444803-1251102974_thumb.png

post-444803-1251102987_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103175_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103203_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103223_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103235_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103245_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103282_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103297_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103307_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103323_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103373_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103430_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103455_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103463_thumb.png

post-444803-1251103472_thumb.png

WAHAHAHAHAH

FLASHED....

really nice. i like the new taskbar at the btm seems better then having the OK on top. LOL. NEo titanuim.... was better then i expected. i tnk its up to personal test. haha. Got tired of the M2D neo titanuim will keep me occupied at the moment. Installed Ftouch much imrovement. absolutly love WM theme.

but 1 prob. the menu has got too many honeycomb tingy and its rather laggy when scrolling through it. anyway to reduce the number of rows or colums?

another 1 would be how to make sms easier? i tried the ftouch it only helps in th kinetic scrolling but nt sms.

OH MY theres no the tingy where u use the stylus to type words input!!

Edited by hwwr

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Generally... my dear Sector has "pussed-forward" the 6.5 Beta OS by miles!!! I can't undestand, why "cookers" like Sector doesn't sending their works to Microsoft!!! They sould!

I believe, since the first 6.5 Rom Sector "cooked", he made a HUGE progress!

OF COURSE... like he's mentioned in the first post... WHOEVER wants a STABLE Rom for his PPC/PDA, he MUST NOT using 6.5 OS' Roms!

Why? Totally reasonable to understand... AS MUCH AS Microsoft doesn't releasing a FULL-COMPLETE software, nobody can create a Rom WITHOUT problems/bags/issues!!!

I've downloaded the "Athena" but I didn't test it (yet)... I'm a... "un-official" Sector's tester, but I'm using a personal 6.1 by now.

I hope I'll find some time, to "take a look" to "Athena" (dear G., I said... "ARTEMIS"! Hahahahahahaha).

Many thanks Sector, I like 23034, Neo Titanium and the new soft keys. For me this is all for the better, I know there are some bugs to iron out but on the whole...great.

Guest one4all

Thanks to all people who work on this roms ^^

Sector is it maybe possible please.

that in the new rom that you will build for us that you also integrate a new phone bin because i dont know if my phone rom is up 2 date but the pda bin is very nice thanks alot. a dont worry bugs are a part of our life:)

Edited by one4all

Guest ronaldb3
no kisses for u sector

Yes, kisses for sector (well, not exactly from me :angry: )- no kisses for Microsoft :D from anyone.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest ronaldb3
'Press and hold' ...

If you wait long enough and you should see the list of available keyboards... at least that's how 23028 works :D

Michelle

Thanks for telling of this "trick". It works on other screens also. (actually works after release - tap/hold/release)

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3