QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest vass_k
i found 1 more wether its just me i dont know but i dont get any notification (sound) when i recieve Email/Txt messages :angry:

Anyone any ideas :D ?

I have 1: Sector removed quite all sounds from his ROMs. You should do it by yourself - arrange ringtones and SMS-tones in a single directory in 'MyStorage' (they may be in .mp3 or .wav), and - after ROM install, manually define ringtones and SMS tones. If you install a PhotoContacts (advice: not higher 5.08), you can define individual ring- and SMS tones for each of our contacts, as well as big photos. Besides PhotoContacts there is various software for large photo and individual ringtones, but none of them can do it with SMS tones.

Guest Michelle My Belle
or use these....

I prefer this way also :D

Save u a job ;) of looking & flashing to get to very small files.

Nice ;)

I should've thought of that Shokka...

btw, looking forward to FM3?

:angry:

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hi, Sector!

Generally, Athena is very pleasant.

Nevertheless, I've found a bug there: in Alarm-clock nothing can be changed - neither sounds (usually .wav in Root/Windows), nor its time of working, nor even the name of the alarm (less meaning).

Agreed, I cannot get the alarm to take my personalised ".wav" sounds, even when I copy to Windows directory :-(

... But, I am able to:

1. Set the alarm to anytime I want.

2. Set the alarm description to whatever I want.

Michelle

Guest RoSoMaK

option on an issue with SMS reply

Start > Tom Text Messaging > function> Threaded and reset PDA :angry:

reply sms works

Sound and vibration when SMS is not working , I found no work around :D

or use these....

I prefer this way also :D

Save u a job ;) of looking & flashing to get to very small files.

thank you both michelle and shokka for the help. :angry: appreciate it. at the moment i am trying to figure out what to do with the files. hehee.

cheers

;)

Edited by hwwr

Guest Cutefox
Agreed, I cannot get the alarm to take my personalised ".wav" sounds, even when I copy to Windows directory :-(

... But, I am able to:

Michelle

mine is working.. but all of my ringtones/alarms ones as well are in my documents in my storage.. try that.. i actually dont have much problems with this rom.. i find this rom to be the most stable for me..

Guest Cutefox
I Dont Think Anybody Should Use This Rom Atm. Alot Of Aggrivating Issues. I Have To Restart All The Time. Flashing Back. :D

its not that bad.. i found the last build worst.. so far not many issues that making me want to switch back yet.. i hope next build is better.. this is heading in the right direction..

Guest Cutefox
I have 1: Sector removed quite all sounds from his ROMs. You should do it by yourself - arrange ringtones and SMS-tones in a single directory in 'MyStorage' (they may be in .mp3 or .wav), and - after ROM install, manually define ringtones and SMS tones. If you install a PhotoContacts (advice: not higher 5.08), you can define individual ring- and SMS tones for each of our contacts, as well as big photos. Besides PhotoContacts there is various software for large photo and individual ringtones, but none of them can do it with SMS tones.

put it in my storage/my documents/my ringtones..

it will then pop out in notifications.. pooft just like magic you can assign ringtones again..

Guest ferrari85
put it in my storage/my documents/my ringtones..

it will then pop out in notifications.. pooft just like magic you can assign ringtones again..

Yea ... but for sms tones, it will only show if its put in my storage/my documents, at least for me ... tt's y i put all my ringtones in my storage/my documents :D

Guest WAIKIKI728
Still no Athena rom with Original Titanium? :D

I really need that, since Neo Titanium can't be personalized adding panels....

Please, master Sector!

What else do you want to personalize?¿?

Guest ChandanS

I am not getting any sound notification while getting SMS... only the light turns on...

anybody else facing it?

and any solution?

otherwise great ROM, considering all shortcomings

putting the start orb at bottom is good ;-)

Guest forelli
Still no Athena rom with Original Titanium? :D

I really need that, since Neo Titanium can't be personalized adding panels....

Please, master Sector!

this statement is not true, more panels than listed actually do work with neo titanium: Genix9 CMulticlock neo 0.9.1, facebook, HTC audio manager (Panel's name: Music), COffice, etc. The most important panels are already installed aka CHome, CComm manager, ATF Fav people, Titanium Weather, etc.

forelli

Guest WAIKIKI728
I am not getting any sound notification while getting SMS... only the light turns on...

anybody else facing it?

and any solution?

otherwise great ROM, considering all shortcomings

putting the start orb at bottom is good ;-)

Just configurate ..settings...sounds notifications...event..choose..new txet message..and choose...for example poweron...and click in display message on screen...for me it works..

Guest forelli

... But, I am able to:

Michelle

Dear Michelle, you don't need to make it more complicated: just put your ringtones in My storage and just there, in the 'root', not in any folder or it won't work, and then select any wake-up alarm sound you want. Now I'm not using spbtime 2.1 anymore because I can set windows alarm with MY favorite ringtone. Here is one for you.

forelli

James_Brown___The_Boss.mp3

Guest GodsGift

My only prob with Athena is the icons in my SMS's arent showing.

i.e. the email icon next to the message indicating whether its been read.

:-(

GG

Guest soniXwarrior

Anybody else getting the problem, that the summary page for contacts is not shown, neither one can tap on the stuff, where it should be?

Guest RoSoMaK

Hi Sector

I discovered a workaround reply to my SMS, if there is a possible configuration registry for inclusion in Notifikations vibration and sound

@ forelli and WAIKIKI

I'm waiting for Athena plus Original Titanium basically for two reasons:

1. S2P panel (yet not integrated into Neo Titanium....already asked to Blazingwolf)

2. Calendar panel function that shows the appointment coming up next

either those points are included in Neo Titanium, or I don't think I will flash Athena... :D I really need those things!