QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Rodduron

Last night i flash my omnia with the Athena Titanium Original.

I just add some programs like PhoneEx, that work great. Then when i was trying to set the alarm, the following message appears: "No Program memory available. Tap Start > Settings >> System tab > Task Manager, stop programs ...."

Currently:

RAM: 54.81% STO: 83.45% SDC:19.06%

But I'm unable to open apps.

I did uninstall the Spam alert, but nothing change. This happends only in Athena Titanium Original :D

---- UPDATE ----

I did a hard reset and now it's working.

Edited by Rodduron

Gotcha!

Tap delay gone with TouchResponse 0.3.2 :D

You could add it, sector, quite nice prog :angry:

Could anyone please tell me how to fix delay with Touchresponse 0.3.2?? Please... ;)

Guest Goeroe

Can someone tell me what rom looks EXACTLY like this one:

sshot001s.jpg

Because my current one looks weird and i think it looks ugly:

screenshot1urv.png

I want the bottom bar with just the letters, like in the top screenshot, and i would like to have the "selector" look the same, (so the grey/transparent bar in the center looks like the one in the top screenshot)

So WHAT ROM IS THE ONE FROM THE TOP SCREENSHOT?

Running Athena without problems other than the missing SMS icons...looks like a nice ROM.

(Quick question -- how do I change the background image for the honeycomb start menu? No matter what background image i set, the b&w girl photo always appears on the start menu background).

Guest hakeemy_007

i've downloaded athena today..and wow man...my first date with sectors' rom...

straight away falling in love... :angry: no wonder they call u d' baw$$ bro...

so far giving me no problem at all...and to me its easier to customized compared to my previous titanium..IMHO.

thanks man...

p/s: can someone give link/how to use stream Tlight pls...can't wait to check webcam from Queens Pub...besides West Ham stadium...hehe :D

holigan...holigan.,, ;)

Guest vishalm
Running Athena without problems other than the missing SMS icons...looks like a nice ROM.

(Quick question -- how do I change the background image for the honeycomb start menu? No matter what background image i set, the b&w girl photo always appears on the start menu background).

you need to replace 2 files in the windows directory. they are called stwater_240_400.jpg and stwater_400_240.jpg.

I created a 400x400 image in mspaint, painted it black and saved as jpg. Use that to replace the files.

Just flashed to 23034 original titanium and its a very nice rom. thanks sector.

Just wanted to confirm that touchresponse solved the double click problem so maybe something you will include in the rom next time.

I didnt really like all the icon changes, not just the top bar icons but through out the phone. Thanks for the original icon cab for the top bar though.

Keep up the good work m8 :D

Guest kurniawan
you need to replace 2 files in the windows directory. they are called stwater_240_400.jpg and stwater_400_240.jpg.

I created a 400x400 image in mspaint, painted it black and saved as jpg. Use that to replace the files.

Or soft reset.... works for me

Can someone tell me what rom looks EXACTLY like this one:

sshot001s.jpg

Because my current one looks weird and i think it looks ugly:

screenshot1urv.png

I want the bottom bar with just the letters, like in the top screenshot, and i would like to have the "selector" look the same, (so the grey/transparent bar in the center looks like the one in the top screenshot)

So WHAT ROM IS THE ONE FROM THE TOP SCREENSHOT?

1. You can't have the bottom bar with this version (use 23015-23017 for the old style menu).

2. The old "selector" or today screen is called titanium and you're using neo style today. So use and older rom (they didn't have neo then) or use the normal rom version (you know the one that says titanium on it).

Guest nixxss
hi guys...is the auto rotation thing not working or is it just me...

works for me, however it changes the screen res to a thinner one.. i found though if i use a manual rotation which i do always, it keeps the right res.. Go to settings and today then untick windows default and accept, then go back in and enable it again and the res is fine.. then set rotation to manual..

Guest hakeemy_007
works for me, however it changes the screen res to a thinner one.. i found though if i use a manual rotation which i do always, it keeps the right res.. Go to settings and today then untick windows default and accept, then go back in and enable it again and the res is fine.. then set rotation to manual..

:D :angry: thanks man...problem solved...cheerrss

Guest sector
post-560785-1251329522_thumb.png

can anyone tell me why my ctc image is like this...stretched, blurry & blk n white ...

hmm...like images in d movie "white noise"

MS fault. It is just there and no fix available atm.