QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest nixxss

with the new neo rom - how does one write a new sms quickly without having to go to start - messages - sms - menu - new? there has to be a quicker way? do i have to add the panel or something?

Guest mynullvoid

Sector,

How can I customize the Neo's Today screen? using Original Titanium I use the Chome Editor. Anyway how can I remove Opera from my main screen.

Guest Cutefox

does anyone have any issues, using media album? it runs, but when i want to view a picture it dont load. just keep having that black and white waiting screen.. im on neo titanium v2 btw.. i tried re-installing media album still same result..

Guest nixxss

ACE rom sector. Only issue i have now is with the streaming player.. can't stream vids from provider site.. anyone on 3 network here in Australia using this rom? I can't watch news.. Tried changing connection settings and installed streaming player, but nothing..

Guest Morad kassem

Dear sector, also i have a big issue which preventing me from using the rom, the arabic language is not supported even if i installed the effy arabic or any other software, the menu does not show up,

Guest nixxss

hey sector, i was hoping u can help.. i finally got the streaming player working on yr rom by swopping/replacing the arcstreaming file in windows with the original file off a new handset i just got hold of, however the picture is juttery.. not smooth.. i can deal with that, but is it cos there's so much happening on the rom that its slower?

Guest Piemole
ACE rom sector. Only issue i have now is with the streaming player.. can't stream vids from provider site.. anyone on 3 network here in Australia using this rom? I can't watch news.. Tried changing connection settings and installed streaming player, but nothing..

I'm with 3 in Aus and I have the same problem.

But I have had this issue with every ROM I have flashed other than the original one it came with.

EDIT: Ah, just saw your other post. Could you please upload the file you used to get it working again? Thanks :D

Edited by Piemole

Guest nixxss
I'm with 3 in Aus and I have the same problem.

But I have had this issue with every ROM I have flashed other than the original one it came with.

EDIT: Ah, just saw your other post. Could you please upload the file you used to get it working again? Thanks :D

sure, here it is.. replace the exact same one in windows folder on device.. i had to change the extension to .exe. So you have to change it back to .ini once downloaded!! CHANGE to .INI. (arcsoft file..)

Good to find another 3 user.. I've also installed the streaming player as sectors roms all open media player when streaming.. Install both streaming players.. not sure what combo worked in the end..

Just found another problem with the graphics.. it distorts when rotating from today screen if on anything other than time.. don't know if i can b bothered having to enable and disable titanium all the time.. Sector u having that problem?

ARCStreamingPlayerPlugin.exe

MoDaCo_OmniaHH1StreamingPlayerFix_1_.CAB

Streaming_Player.cab

Guest Psayco

Hi Sector, i have a Problem with your new Rom, i flashed it on my Omnia and now the Omnia didn`t react on incoming Messages (SMS)

No Ringtone, no vibration or something else. I have tried to copy Ringtones on My Storage/My Documents or turn off the Notification restart the omnia and turn the Notification on again, but it is always the same Problem.

Sry 4 my bad English

Guest SnoopyDog
New Build 23037!!!!

Click here 23037!

Note! This build is timebombed, you must use patched shell32.exe to avoid timebomb, it is attached here.

Sounds strange to me... They also have a build 23403 there (not timebombed)....

Edited by SnoopyDog

Guest dollar99

hi sector, not really complaining but compared to your new ROM, Shokka's ROM works like a charm. eg., the summary of contacts, auto rotation etc

The Shokka's ROM looks much stable with titanium on it.

How did this happen, i thought the version itself has the bug that cannot be rectified, but it works fine in Shokka's ROM.