QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Dj Lukas

I found solution for my problem: not working things inside the subfolders of start menu/settings.

I went to /windows thru the resco explorer and I ran controllpanel.exe and it opened the (old style) settings menu and there was everything working, so I add controllpanel shortcut to start menu and now is everything working.

BTW Great ROM Sector!

Sorry for my english.

Guest MrPenguin

Possible to get another Rapidshare link up? The current one for Athena is down. :D

The ziddu mirror has failed to complete the download for me despite several tries.

Edited by MrPenguin

Guest nixxss
whats about the issue of the volume buttons? Still not working and really annoying during calls.

i found this as well.. hard to turn up the volume during a call.. i kept telling people to speak up as i tried turning the volume all the way and it didn't work..

I just tried sending an mms and i get the white screen.. i think it has something to do with the taskbar at the top.. if u press it, u get the options showing.. otherwise u get a blank white screen..

Guest nixxss

finally going to the effort of configuring the panels.. where do u get all the icons?

EDIT: all good.. i think.. found this: www.iconspedia.com

Edited by nixxss

Guest ionfist

Hey there,

Can someone please provide a mirror for Athena build with original Titanium. Rapidshare link is down and ziddu is really slow.

Thanks in advance!

Guest nimo182

hi, with this last rom i got a problem. Sometimes the home page is cutted for an half and the image and the panels are streched down. It can be solved only with a soft reset. There are any suggrestions?

Guest nixxss
hi, with this last rom i got a problem. Sometimes the home page is cutted for an half and the image and the panels are streched down. It can be solved only with a soft reset. There are any suggrestions?

this is a known bug.. u can disable and then re-enable windows default in settings, home and items..

Guest zoolie

Love this rom as I hate all these noobish ones including M2D (i'd prefer SBP). And it's one of the most stable ones :D

One problem I've occured tho is that I can't change weather from farenheith to celcius. Don't know if it's just for me or if all have this problem tho.  (i'm using the lastest of your roms).

just a couple of things ive noticed in this rom

theres a thin black line running along the bottom of the screen when the phone is locked or using SPB

also i cant change the input method no matter what i chose it reverts straight back to keyboard

other than that excellent work

anyone noticed the phone dial pad doesn't comply with the rest of the prgms in terms of touch response.. its sometimes slow with a delay needed to type numbers and sometimes fast..?

Guest ronaldb3
just a couple of things ive noticed in this rom

theres a thin black line running along the bottom of the screen when the phone is locked or using SPB

also i cant change the input method no matter what i chose it reverts straight back to keyboard

other than that excellent work

Try using IMselector program that is included to pick keyboard.

Ron...

Guest requiem87

Hey.

Is it possible to bind HTC Task Manager to a button, since it's behind the gui in SPB Mobile Shell??

I am using the newest build, but could not find an exe for the task manager...

Guest Murtaza M

Hi, folks and much thanks to rom builders here! Really great job! But ler me know how to activate 3G calls I mean video cals. In old 6.1 rom it was easy only with clicking to contact name and video call button. But now it is watermarked and I cant use it any more!

Guest patatosalata

Report on EverApp:

-I have been using EverApp with Manila2D on core 23034.

-No auto kill of Manila2D.exe in over 24 hours :angry: !

-S2U2 and ThrottleLock are a no go ( Manila auto killed all the time :D ).

-During software installation auto kill takes place, go figure.

-GPS navigation with iGo for over an hour, manila still alive in the background!

-Can not push ram over 70% with out Manila closing (thats not that bad).

-No problems with ssmaho.

-Overall very happy manila is usable again!

Have a nice day

Guest miniMuffin

Ah~ I love this rom!! except few things

1. The weather icon in the home screen doesn't appear.

2. No Melbourne weather =/

How can I customize the Home screen??? I wanna get rid of "import opera" thingy and etc for something more useful for me..

thank u in advance :D

ps: The reply sms function works fine on mine o_O?

Edited by miniMuffin

Guest Michelle My Belle

How can I customize the Home screen??? I wanna get rid of "import opera" thingy and etc for something more useful for me..

thank u in advance :angry:

This was already answered in post #8052 - you should search the posts in the forum before asking - but ...

"With regards to the non-static weather icon on the left, perhaps you forgot to set your location ;) "

or...

"Pehaps you forgot to connect to the internet... :D "

In your case you can't set the desired location - but a location "is" required to see the icon on the left... ;)

wrt customizing the home screen, you could use 'Showaco Chome Editor_Beta1.6'. You're probably better off searching for this cab over on http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Michelle My Belle

Edited by Michelle My Belle

point 2.

ocn|au|vic|melbourne :angry:

Maybe you can try to config the weather display options.. under the types of icons, you can select the option 'condicons'..it works for me.. hope this helps =)