QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest SnoopyDog

Please stop writing things like "we need new ROM" or "there is a new build out". Sector is tracking things and if he has time he will make a new ROM, for sure :D

Please stop writing things like "we need new ROM" or "there is a new build out". Sector is tracking things and if he has time he will make a new ROM, for sure :D

YA SNOOPY I AGREE WID U... WAIT 4 A STABLE BUILD

Guest bigmaras
most probably i will get HTC as i got tired a bit with Omnia.

<3

Propably there won't be new ROMs by Sector... :D

Edited by bigmaras

Guest Anupam Anand

23041 is already out but, again with many bugs...

Sector, what is the latest and most stable rom (cooked by u) would u recommend for daily usage.... I reverted back to 23009 n using it for last 15 days...

Guest George_red_storm
Please stop writing things like "we need new ROM" or "there is a new build out". Sector is tracking things and if he has time he will make a new ROM, for sure :)

Sorry... :)

Downgraded from 23034 to 23009 due to slow touch screen performance (especially double clicks), and slow general performance...

And unfortunately I am loving it...

Good luck

Guest Piemole
Since you seem to know so much, maybe you could tell me two things:

- Which search terms should I be using? 'cause before posting my question, I'd been using quite a lot already: m2d v2, m2d 2.0, manila 2d v2, etc.

- Which thread of sector are you referring to? I can't find any explicitly mentioning the new M2D version in the title.

C'mon man

A simple search in the main thread for the term "m2d" brings up a list of several topics one of which is called "New Manila2D ver2.0"

I know this because I tried it.

You will likely find that there are several people on this forum who will help you but you will get alot further if you drop the attitude. The point that I was trying to make is that the threads here blow out to 200 odd pages because people wont search or sift through the pages to find what they want. They simply post a question that has been answered countless times in the pages before. (and then bump it three times when it is ignored)

Just my $0.2

Guest ronaldb3
C'mon man

You will likely find that there are several people on this forum who will help you but you will get alot further if you drop the attitude. The point that I was trying to make is that the threads here blow out to 200 odd pages because people wont search or sift through the pages to find what they want. They simply post a question that has been answered countless times in the pages before. (and then bump it three times when it is ignored)

+1

It's that simple.

Ron...

Guest GodsGift
23409 is out!!!!!! pls make a rom sector

Dude dont shout!!! its plain rude.

and I'm sure sector knows which versions are available... remember he's the one doing the cooking here.

GG

Guest SnoopyDog
Downgraded from 23034 to 23009 due to slow touch screen performance (especially double clicks), and slow general performance...

You didn't have to downgrade because of this. The solution was mentioned many times here already. Just install the alternative keyboard driver "TouchResponse" (XDA-Developers) and everything is fine :)

Overall performance is not worse than with other builds here on my phone (?)

Edited by SnoopyDog

Guest tsukasa21
i suppose this is a fake version??? because of the huge jump in the version numbering???

230xx and 234xx are both part of the COM branch.

234xx is the newer "COM4" branch, and 230xx is the older "COM3" branch.

"newer" and "older" in this case just meaning that one came before the other one. But not necessarily that it is newer chronologically (it is possible for an older branch to have a newer build for example)

It took some time for work to finish in COM3 and the changes to be merged up into COM4, so we stayed with COM3 for some time. Now the merge has taken place. So, we proceed with COM4.

23409 isn't a fake :)

C'mon man

A simple search in the main thread for the term "m2d" brings up a list of several topics one of which is called "New Manila2D ver2.0"

I know this because I tried it.

Just my $0.2

The attitude wasn't there when I asked the first time, it was a reaction to your post, since you immediately assumed that I hadn't searched. As you could have noticed from my post btw.

But hey, thanks mate! Just the topic I was looking for and couldn't find. You're a charm!