QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest mr fantastic
Im using PUIE1 radio.

Can you make an .exe for the phone part for us ?

Thanks for your work

I sent you a beer, do not get drunk :)

Edited by mr fantastic

Guest Dimitris84

Hello. Thanks for the new rom Sector! Anyone who's already tried the new build, what do you think of it? Is the distorted graphics problem still present? Thanx

Guest cobrica

Why when is phone locked when somebody calls you you can ignore call with cancel hardware button but you cant answer with it?

Can somebody one time fix this problem,cause this problem is presented from first version of wm6.5 till now...

Guest ferrari85
Why when is phone locked when somebody calls you you can ignore call with cancel hardware button but you cant answer with it?

Can somebody one time fix this problem,cause this problem is presented from first version of wm6.5 till now...

I think this is most likely a M$ problem and most likely it will be there until they do something about it.

Anyway,

Mirrors will be very much appreciated, RS is always a problem for people in Singapore unfortunately :)

Once again, thanks sector for ur great work :)

Edited by ferrari85

Guest Morad kassem
thanks sector for this great rom. Everything works fine til now. SMS Reply Bug is still present... i wonder why MS isn't fixing this issue.

Dear Sector thanks for the rom iam actually downloading now & will try it over. :)

thanks sector for this great rom. Everything works fine til now. SMS Reply Bug is still present... i wonder why MS isn't fixing this issue.

Rotation bug still there?

Guest NikichZ

Hi Sector! Thanks for the rom.

Now I'm testing your last rom and I have a qestion: after installing russian samsung keyboard, when I changing a language, it closes a part of the bottom bar. Maybe somebody will help me to fix it?

Guest Morad kassem

Dear Sector,

Please advice as when i installed arabization cab kike LANG_MUI_Arabic.cab the wording show up back words, but for TSD_MOBiDIV_416_AR_DEC3_Arabic.Cab it shows correctly but the stary menu donesn't show up & the phone freeze for about aminute.

Guest kurniawan

it is meant to be that way i think.... like u say, the phone is locked, so hard buttons r switched off. keep in mind that it is a lockscreen!!! even when the phone is ringing,!! it's still named as lockscreen. u need to slide t answer... this way it will never answer the phone when it's in your pocket.

Guest nismohks

installed, but cant get the normal start menu back?

and how can i get rid of titanium weather and comm manager?

at this stage, i think i prefer the performance of the Zeus build better because it wasn't as complicated or cluttered. worked great, but randomly froze on my phone.

is there a way to slim this build right down?

Edited by nismohks

Guest lsherif
Dear Sector,

Please advice as when i installed arabization cab kike LANG_MUI_Arabic.cab the wording show up back words, but for TSD_MOBiDIV_416_AR_DEC3_Arabic.Cab it shows correctly but the stary menu donesn't show up & the phone freeze for about aminute.

Hi Morad,

Use this cab file instead it is MOBIDIV , but works perfectly with WM6.5, will solve all your problems.

win_6.5_Arabic_SUPPORT.Cab

Guest elhamy201
Dear Sector,

seems like the same problem persist in this built too :)

Guest elhamy201
Hi Morad,

Use this cab file instead it is MOBIDIV , but works perfectly with WM6.5, will solve all your problems.

thanks sherif , i will test it and feed you back

happy ramadan

Guest Morad kassem
Hi Morad,

Thanks Sherif, :)

I'll try it now but I'a, actually flashing my mobile again as i was cooking my first 6.5 rom but it doesn't needs to flash stopping on the Omnia start screen. no idea whats wrong. !!!!!!! any way i'll give it a try again.

Guest Morad kassem
Thanks Sherif, :)

I'll try it now but I'a, actually flashing my mobile again as i was cooking my first 6.5 rom but it doesn't needs to flash stopping on the Omnia start screen. no idea whats wrong. !!!!!!! any way i'll give it a try again.

Dear Sherif,

working as a charm :) :)