QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Julian Latasa

Sector... I Love your ROMS!!!

Any notes that COM4 sound like COMFORT??

Anyway.. I wan't to donate, but i will wait until i have some more money, cause I live in argentina and i Have to convert rom argentinan pesos to dolars and it's like 1 to 4!!

I wan't to contribute to help you to continue with your work!!

Guest kurniawan

yo Sec...

Haven't flashed it yet, charging me omnia @ the moment, but thanx for your work man...

Once again... bought u some beer.... 27D899844B9084521.....

2 the newbie's..... stop nagging about this not work, that don't work, when is new rom coming, new build, bla,blabla.... Don Hate sector.... DONATE sector!!!

Keep this topic clean...

Guest ferrari85

Just flashed Poseibon titanium; So far so good, no major bugs ... Another piece of great work by sector

One positive thing observed: the distorted graphic (contact images etc) bug is fixed =D

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Μy dear "G" (Sector), post some images from the new build with THE OLD TITANIUM and post an image from the memory screen, to see how many MBs left you did.

And, how about the battery life in this build? How many days, with regular use?

EDIT: Hey "G", are these REALLY images from the "original" (not Neo) Titanium? If so, you edited the older Titanium's version? 'Cause I'm watching different layout in taskbars and such...

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest Mothamoz

Sector! amazing rom as always :) 1 side note; Touchresponse doesn't work at all for me, whatever i do. Is there a way for me to remove it and re-install a fresh cab? thanks in advance :)

Guest jonboyuk

That's a stupid question....it was only posted today so how could anyone possibly know this yet?! :)

Guest jonboyuk

Hi Sector, quick question. When I try to use fingerkeyboard it still pops up with the samsung keyboard. I've set fingerk to the default SIP and tried to install a separate cab but samsung still takes priority. Any idea how to get around this?

Guest lupus_hegemonia
That's a stupid question....it was only posted today so how could anyone possibly know this yet?! :)

Since you're the CLEVER one and I AM the stupid one, let me refresh my words:

HOW MANY %percent of battery - with regular use - does the Rom loosing per one hr?

Are you happy now, moron? Are you REALLY need to writting EXACTLY what I mean or you can USE A BIT your f**king brain?

(Did "it happent" to living in the bloody Manchester aswell? There are HUGE amount of morons there...)

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest Mothamoz

HOW MANY %percent of battery - with regular use - does the Rom loosing per one hr?

Are you happy now, moron? Are you REALLY need to writting EXACTLY what I mean or you can USE A BIT your f**king brain?

(Did "it happent" to living in the bloody Manchester aswell? There are HUGE amount of morons there...)

Don't get all angry at people trying to help, else get your @ss outta here :)

I'm sure you wrote ''how many days, with regular use'', so actually jonboyuk's reply is correct :)

Edited by Mothamoz

Guest ferrari85
Μy dear "G" (Sector), post some images from the new build with THE OLD TITANIUM and post an image from the memory screen, to see how many MBs left you did.

EDIT: Hey "G", are these REALLY images from the "original" (not Neo) Titanium? If so, you edited the older Titanium's version? 'Cause I'm watching different layout in taskbars and such...

The attitude u showed in ur posts leaves a lot to be desired. Make no mistake, sector is here to do us a favor, he has his own life to live and is not obliged to listen to your every demands (or for that matter everyone here), especially not when such bad attitude is being shown. So be grateful to him and at least show some respect. 

Don't get all angry at people trying to help, else get your @ss outta here :)

I'm sure you wrote ''how many days, with regular use'', so actually jonboyuk's reply is correct :)

+1 :)

@sector: Just found a small problem, touch response does not seem to work , but its fine after i install from cab. No big issues other than this :)

Guest Tianake

Just finish flashing the DXID1_23409_Poseidon_TitaniumNeo_v1 rom.

But after i update the weather forecast, the icon all turn into the "red cross" icons. So am i the only one who encounter this?

post-484669-1252163239_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tianake

Guest mr fantastic
@mr fantastic: Why should he? This was mentioned so often...

I installed this one:

http://rapidshare.com/files/228725660/Phone_DXID1.zip

Just start the exe.. XP only!

Found it here:

http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...le_dzhl2-5.html

Thank you for replay but I'm on DXID1 now and i will upgrade my phone with last phone part

Guest MasterJam88

Hey all.

I have a question. When I change the themes and want the black one back it's not possible. Theres no black theme - only classic blue, dvf green, issac mizrahi purple, rock...and so on.

So how can I switch to a black theme? The other themes are all crappy. Would like to get the glossy black theme from older ROMS.

Another quesion is: has someone the PM program for managing contacts? it's missing here and it was such a great prog.

Thx for ur help

Guest George_red_storm
Hey all.

I have a question. When I change the themes and want the black one back it's not possible. Theres no black theme - only classic blue, dvf green, issac mizrahi purple, rock...and so on.

So how can I switch to a black theme? The other themes are all crappy. Would like to get the glossy black theme from older ROMS.

Another quesion is: has someone the PM program for managing contacts? it's missing here and it was such a great prog.

Thx for ur help

Maybe with hard format! i thing missing this Untitled-1.jpgtheme! Am i was wrong?

Guest dollar99
Just finish flashing the DXID1_23409_Poseidon_TitaniumNeo_v1 rom.

But after i update the weather forecast, the icon all turn into the "red cross" icons. So am i the only one who encounter this?

Change the Icons to Condiment or some name (don't remember) in the whether display setup.

Guest Mothamoz
@sector: Just found a small problem, touch response does not seem to work , but its fine after i install from cab. No big issues other than this :)

How did you reinstall it from the cab? I mean i have the cab and all, but when i tap it it just keeps saying installation was unsuccesfull immedeatly. Any input? :)

Guest muhlba91
Thank you for replay but I'm on DXID1 now and i will upgrade my phone with last phone part

i don't know what the latest phone part is, but here is a small collection of some phone parts:

http://chomikuj.pl/okti/Omnia/radiorom

I have chosen puie1, but as i said before, i don't know whether it's the latest or not.

just flash it with grandprix. (link for xp and vista: http://rapidshare.com/files/182053365/i900..._und_VISTA.rar)

Guest Michelle My Belle
installed, but cant get the normal start menu back?

and how can i get rid of titanium weather and comm manager?

at this stage, i think i prefer the performance of the Zeus build better because it wasn't as complicated or cluttered. worked great, but randomly froze on my phone.

is there a way to slim this build right down?

Yes nismohks, there is a way to slim the amount of panels displayed in 6.5 titanium.

You can use showaco's ChomeEditor.

If it's not already installed in this ROM (typically in Utilities folder), do a search for it in XDA-Developers - I believe it's also in Sector's '6.5 goodies' thread.

It's quite a straight forward process to remove the panels you don't want to see.

Michelle My Belle

Guest MasterJam88

Hmmm. I tried this ROM now after I skipped the whole "greekname" ROMS, because they were too buggy and hoped that now it's better. BUT in compare to 23009 it's still lame as hell. Performance is rly bad, touch response is for old people who can't type fast^^

Another aspect is that there are not enough themes, the standard theme is only accessable for me with a hardreset(the black onewith the lady) - maybe I'm doin sumthing wrong, the pim tool is missing so I have the old problem with getting my contacts on my Omnia. I hate ActiveSync cuz it's much 2 buggy and just working if it wants to^^!

It looks better yeah but I bought my PDA not for style but for a gd performance. What MS is doin' there is catastrophal. It's gettin worse and worse. When MS' final release will be like that, all PDAs will be just toys!

Before people shout at me: this was no accuse to Sector. Ur doin a great job buddy and it's not ur fault that MS is releasing crap. Hope that the next versions will be like 23009. This version is running like hell! Awesome!

l8er guys

Edited by MasterJam88

Guest yasarertr
HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin change DWORD "0" to "1" :)

thx erkin..(saolasın kardeşim ama video call yeri aktif değil o yüzden sordum 3g daha net çeken bi yere gidince denicem olmadı..)