QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest ferrari85
How did you reinstall it from the cab? I mean i have the cab and all, but when i tap it it just keeps saying installation was unsuccesfull immedeatly. Any input? :)

Wierd, i didnt encounter this problem.

installation unsuccessful - is it the one where it says insufficient permission, or something like that? If so, just remove checkstatus.mscr from windows/startup then soft reset then try to install again.

Btw, can any kind souls provide mirror for the NeoTitanium version? Cos i'm currently using the original, just to test out the rom a bit (flashaholic :)) Thanks loads !

Edited by ferrari85

Guest Mothamoz
installation unsuccessful - is it the one where it says insufficient permission, or something like that? If so, just remove checkstatus.mscr from windows/startup then soft reset then try to install again.

thanks for your reply! tried this out, but it didn't fix my problem :)

the error is: ''Installation of TouchResponse_v0_3_2.cab was unsuccessful.''

any other suggestions? :)

Guest cYbeR_In

Friend did the Call summary bug is fixed in this new rom and sms typing speed bug is fixed if not any one know how to fix it...

sorry if it is answered already .

i am coming to modaco after a long time .........

and sector u the best man................

Sector u rock dude

keep the good work

Guest mynullvoid
Just finish flashing the DXID1_23409_Poseidon_TitaniumNeo_v1 rom.

But after i update the weather forecast, the icon all turn into the "red cross" icons. So am i the only one who encounter this?

You need to select the icon option, that will fix it, it also happened to the previous ROM release.

Guest Morad kassem
Glad it worked for you, wish u luck with the 1st WM6.5 cooked rom

Loay

Dear Loa2y,

The arabic keyborad took the first proiroity in the sip change list although if i changed to any other, it's not finger friendly at all, any suggestions.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Hi Sector, quick question. When I try to use fingerkeyboard it still pops up with the samsung keyboard. I've set fingerk to the default SIP and tried to install a separate cab but samsung still takes priority. Any idea how to get around this?

+10000 I have tried everything...hard reset..im select...to install or unninstall touchpal...and

the samsung keyboard is always appering....

I use the keyboards for copying and pasting documents....

Can anyone else tell me if this is a bug from this rom or is it just me?¿?

Guest elhamy201
Dear Loa2y,

The arabic keyborad took the first proiroity in the sip change list although if i changed to any other, it's not finger friendly at all, any suggestions.

same problem bro , i cant manage to switch to another keyboard , i even reinstalled finger keyboard but still on default keyboard

Guest Whunter
+10000 I have tried everything...hard reset..im select...to install or unninstall touchpal...and

the samsung keyboard is always appering....

I use the keyboards for copying and pasting documents....

Can anyone else tell me if this is a bug from this rom or is it just me?¿?

I have the same issue. No matter the keyboard I select it changes back to Samsung kbd :)

Guest shinta4e

hello unfortunately i connot install your godly roms cuz i have a i910 but i did try the menu enhancement cab but it changed notting do i need to change somthing in my registry or does it not work with the i910 im runnin bgill's newest 2.3

Guest ronaldb3

Hi sector,

Tested/tried everything I normally use and all looks well except for one thing.

Samsung dialers do not want to play well with others. :)

There is a vertical scroll bar as was in 23034 on the dialpad. I believe it is because the bottom bar is now larger than before 23034 and the Samsung dialer program thinks it had a page overflow when it did not. I don't know if you can fix this or not next time, but just wanted to let you know about it if you have not tried a Samsung dialer in your testing.

Really enjoying the new rom. :)

Ron...

Guest cYbeR_In
Friend did the Call summary bug is fixed in this new rom and sms typing speed bug is fixed if not any one know how to fix it...

sorry if it is answered already .

i am coming to modaco after a long time .........

and sector u the best man................

Sector u rock dude

keep the good work

:) any one ans for this guys

Guest SnoopyDog

I also know the problem with fingerkeyb, but this is a specific problem of this software, not of the ROM. I can activate it if i go to "Settings" - "Personal" - "Input" then select "FingerKeyb" as "Input method", next tap on "Options..." and then apply ... this permanently selects FingerKeyb until you reboot.

Edited by SnoopyDog

Guest boubou360

Hi , i can't use any keyboard in opera 9.5, How can i fix that??

And i have the problem with fingerKeyboard too.

But i love this rom.

Sector Thanks again

Thx for your reply

Edited by boubou360

Guest amahfouz
Dear Loa2y,

any news on ur first arabic ROM?

sector are u planning on creating a new 21xxx build?

No why? You got bored the 23409 already? :)

@all:

The new COM4 series seems to handle not appropriately some third party applications so be aware.

Fingerkeyboard works as mentioned in some posts before. Opera though works without a problem.

Guest lsherif
Dear Loa2y,

Hi Morad & Elhamy,

simply use the attached file " IM Selector " & select from it your prefered K/B to be the default one.

Default_IM_WM5.CAB

Guest johnny054

hey,

a few things that don't work:

When you click on Sound modification in titanium, the menu popup but you can't do anything.

I'm trying to change the background. It works when you select a picture and then set as home Background. The problem is that the new "titanium" background doesn't match the old background in the list on program. How i can match both?

The samsung keyboard is still a little bit slow. I cannot change the keyboard(touchpal/fingerkey) in the personal settings(input). Does anybody know how to?

In titanium, when i tap on opera: it says: "the file opera9 cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or..."

It says the same with the facebook plugin :) Any way to fix this?

Edited by johnny054

hey,

a few things that don't work:

When you click on Sound modification in titanium, the menu popup but you can't do anything.

I'm trying to change the background. It works when you select a picture and then set as home Background. The problem is that the new "titanium" background doesn't match the old background in the list on program. How i can match both?

The samsung keyboard is still a little bit slow. I cannot change the keyboard(touchpal/fingerkey) in the personal settings(input). Does anybody know how to?

In titanium, when i tap on opera: it says: "the file opera9 cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or..."

It says the same with the facebook plugin :) Any way to fix this?

john can u try smth for me?

I think i found a way without installing touch response.

Please go in registry to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Keybd\.

You will see a value "InitialDelay". Set that to 0 and reboot. Try then to write with the keyboard.

For the opera and facebook u must install fb and opera applications to open them.

Sounds work like it should.

Guest elhamy201
Hi Morad & Elhamy,

simply use the attached file " IM Selector " & select from it your prefered K/B to be the default one.

sherif , thanks

the IM selector is pre-installed in the rom , but it is doing nothing , u can't switch from the default keyboard the arabizer installs

Edited by elhamy201