QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest wodkasreineseele
Damn, it doesn't work for me :)

For me also not working. Im using the actual ROM with Neo.

Fingerkeyborad is very important for me.

Anybody an idea?

Guest Nauro Jr.

Hi Sector, answer one question, please....

What's Pako777's camera fix your use in yours roms: CameraX + zylonite_camera_va or CameraX + zylonite_camera_vb__2_2_1?

Guest wodkasreineseele
For me also not working. Im using the actual ROM with Neo.

Fingerkeyborad is very important for me.

Anybody an idea?

Ok, its working. Tap the keyboard icon longer and adjust keyboard, not Finger Keyboard. Now softreset and after the reset you can adjust Finger Keyboard. Its working perfect.Sector, this Rom rocks.

Guest George_red_storm

Bug: The "yes" button don' t work again! You can answer a call with the touch buttons ONLY! Why????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest Bojan Kseneman
Bug: The "yes" button don' t work again! You can answer a call with the touch buttons ONLY! Why????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think it's meant to do that buddy. While the phone is in your pocket, you may accidentally click buttons, thereby answering phone calls you maybe didn't want to.

P.S. this only happens when the phone is locked, so it should lock the keys.  :)

Guest Bojan Kseneman

I think it's meant to do that buddy. While the phone is in your pocket, you may accidentally click buttons, thereby answering phone calls you maybe didn't want to.

P.S. this only happens when the phone is locked, so it should lock the keys.  :)

Guest kamidadevil

hey sector can u plz plz upload the default theme which comes with ur rom, i like the shape of the buttons in that theme and no other theme has those buttons.

Guest jonboyuk
Ok, its working. Tap the keyboard icon longer and adjust keyboard, not Finger Keyboard. Now softreset and after the reset you can adjust Finger Keyboard. Its working perfect.Sector, this Rom rocks.

I don't understand, it doesn't work :)

Guest ridhasdi

I've installed 23409 Version Poseidon with Neo Titanium v1 - 8mb pagepool size, LZX Compression.

What will my menu screen looks like if I also install Rhodium Finger enhancement???

thanks

Guest Shai Levy

Only made it worse for me, now I can't change to any other keyboard !!

---

Update: To fix I edited the registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip:defaultIm" back to the CLSID of Samsung keyboard. When I tried putting the CLSID of fingerkeyboard there I couldn't boot and had to hard-reset :)

---

Any one has any other ideas how to get fingerkeyboard to work ?

Edited by Shai Levy

noob question:

if i flash my omnia with this cooked rom will all my installed applications be lost? if yes, is there a way to back up all of it? thanks

yes and yes.. there is a backup prgm around.. starts with s.. something like susami or something..

Found another problem.. may just b me.. when reminders cum through, u no longer have the option to snooze for 5, 10 or 15 min.. its just 'snooze' or 'disable'.. just like the limited iphone or nokia phones i've had.. Has microsoft removed this functionality?

Guest Whunter

Hi Sector,

I don't if it helps but Kuanchai's 23409 build does not have the keyboard selection issue (maybe because it does not have samsung kbd installed?).

I've installed Touchpal and it works fine with his rom.

Guest ronaldb3
yes and yes.. there is a backup prgm around.. starts with s.. something like susami or something..

Search this forum for "sashimi".

Also search youtube. there are several good tutorial videos about sashimi on youtube.

The program auto runs a list of your cabs after you flash. Helps a lot.

Ron...

I need help with FingerKeyB, may be because it's comes already with the rom it's self, I guess something went wrong when sector tried to cook it with the rom cause what ever I do I can't make it run help please I love FingerKeyB and I want to be able to use it again :-/

Guest George_red_storm

P.S. this only happens when the phone is locked, so it should lock the keys. :)

And the "no" button why work? The "yes" button ONLY dont work! It does not have meaning.

Guest loversgolden

23409 keyboard dont work, because I must use chinese, therefore I install PlumSIP Pro, but is with PlumSIP Pro, but the family I only return usefully 23034, because 23034 do not have the question completely! The hope will have one in the future seems 23034 perfect ROM appears….

Guest Diggedy
Hi all,

love this tom, great job.

Does anybody else have the problem that in OPERA MOBILE no text entry or URL entry is possible?

Cheers

yeh I do, only way is to use the standard windows keyboard, which sucks. Im having to use IE for the time being