QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest George_red_storm
what is the "yes" button ?

post-548637-1250193529.png

When the mobile phone is ringing, slide the "answer button" to answer the call ?

ecsactly! Only slide! You can't step the"yes" button(down down and left).

Guest copperfield

If you kindly stop posting reminders about new releases you will be doing a big, big favor to everyone here in this forum!!! As many people allready told you sector is aware of whats released, where and when! Thats way he is the BEST!!! Get smart :)

Guest copperfield
ecsactly! Only slide! You can't step the"yes" button(down down and left).

Its an MS bug not sectors fault! So calm down and remember the fact that this thread is about porting to our omnias winmo 6.5 which is currently not finished and is still in progress!!! The final produt might be ready in october as I hear. So just help sector by reporting bugs to him and stop your wining! He is doing this for free you know :)

If you kindly stop posting reminders about new releases you will be doing a big, big favor to everyone here in this forum!!! As many people allready told you sector is aware of whats released, where and when! Thats way he is the BEST!!! Get smart :)
Ohhhhhh really ...........Take it easy

Guest jonboyuk

To be fair to him copperfield, I quite like to see when new build's are released. The information wasn't just for sector, but for everyone who reads sectors post. So I thank him for letting me know! His font doesn't need to be that big though!!! Don't tell him off unless he says something like "Sector when can you get this new rom out?" :) Get smart :)

Guest copperfield
To be fair to him copperfield, I quite like to see when new build's are released. The information wasn't just for sector, but for everyone who reads sectors post. So I thank him for letting me know! His font doesn't need to be that big though!!! Don't tell him off unless he says something like "Sector when can you get this new rom out?" :) Get smart :)

Anyway the final build is just around the corner :) And actually you are right I guess I was tired of reading stuff guys was putting on sectors attention while he is well aware of these things. It was like spamming! Sorry Jadoon no hard feelings or insult meant man :) Peace and respect bro

Edited by copperfield

Guest Michelle My Belle
Strange, when I double tap a page in opera 9.7 I don't get to zoom option ..

Am I doing something wrong ? I used it in 9.5

I'd really like to try an older version (9.5) of opera, can someone point me to cab ? I wasn't able to find it

This has been answered plenty of times before - you should search the thread for info on this ... look, if it's really bothering you try this - be patient :) ha, ha - just kidding ok, try this...

You know how sometimes before a song starts the vocalist says... "1... 2... 3... 4" (with me so far)?

Ok, what you need to do, is think of this in your head for taps "1" & "2" and hey presto!

:)

Good luck.

Michelle

Guest Shai Levy
This has been answered plenty of times before - you should search the thread for info on this ... look, if it's really bothering you try this - be patient :) ha, ha - just kidding ok, try this...

You know how sometimes before a song starts the vocalist says... "1... 2... 3... 4" (with me so far)?

Ok, what you need to do, is think of this in your head for taps "1" & "2" and hey presto!

:)

Good luck.

Michelle

Before posting I tried almost every possible wait between taps, still no luck

Oddly, I installed opera 9.5 (don't remember which build) and it didn't either

Something is weird

Guest George_red_storm
Its an MS bug not sectors fault! So calm down and remember the fact that this thread is about porting to our omnias winmo 6.5 which is currently not finished and is still in progress!!! The final produt might be ready in october as I hear. So just help sector by reporting bugs to him and stop your wining! He is doing this for free you know :)

I did not know that it was MS BUG until now! I hone do not exist on the final rom!

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest ronaldb3
Do you know how you can fix the increasing ringtone when phone is ringing?

Short answer - that is the way it is and the way it will be.

For long answer, ie, lots more details - search the forum - it's really a very old story.

Ron...

Newbie Tip - Learn how to use Search.

Edited by ronaldb3

23047 is coming so be patient.

Very fast and stable

i know its a bit pre-emptive, but will this new rom have the same issues this current one has as highlighted in the above posts?

Guest Mohammad Hadi

Hi

I used your 23409 (Lite) ROM, it is very nice n fast and everything seems to be OK except following problems:

1-in other previous 6.5 roms when dialing, actually when call is connected a vibrate will notify you but this rom doesn't

2-when phone is locked and ringing, I can answer or reject it by yes or no buttons, not only by sliding answer and reject

3-new opera doesn't work with titanium in home

I want to know if there is any way to use this nice ROM with that problems resolved?

Thank you

Hi

I used your 23409 (Lite) ROM, it is very nice n fast and everything seems to be OK except following problems:

1-in other previous 6.5 roms when dialing, actually when call is connected a vibrate will notify you but this rom doesn't

2-when phone is locked and ringing, I can answer or reject it by yes or no buttons, not only by sliding answer and reject

3-new opera doesn't work with titanium in home

I want to know if there is any way to use this nice ROM with that problems resolved?

Thank you

1. i removed this feature cause there are some issues with other 3rd party apps.

2. thats how it works or MS need to fix it (not me)

3. it works. u need to install opera9.7 in \My Storage\

1. i removed this feature cause there are some issues with other 3rd party apps.

2. thats how it works or MS need to fix it (not me)

3. it works. u need to install opera9.7 in \My Storage\

i had this problem with other applications that i needed to enter information.. e.g. google maps.. couldn't enter anything in the search field..

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Μy dearest "G"... I've just "flashed" your "Poseidon" last night, after the 5-1 of the "3 Lions" win!...

Since now, everything's okay. I found REALLY great (and useful) these extra ringtones for notifications/alarm you added... I really wanted these. Also, I found (again) very useful these Titanium panels you using for your build, m8. The ONLY thing I'm not finding useful (again), is the TOO LARGE menus you did (for instance, in Regions Settings, Sound Settings etc.). Okay, they are quite large for finger-friendly use, but in some of theme (for example, Device ID), you DON'T actually SEE WHAT you typing!...

Anyway...

Since I'm doing totaly regular mobile use (as we've talked about it, in PMs), I don't believe I'm gonna "dig" serious bugs/issues/problems, like some other users probably will. I don't "smashing" my OMNIA from the hard use, I'm just having fun with a WinMo phone - actually... I DON'T NEED a so "smart" phone, I bought it because I like to have a top-seller phone, this time...

If I find this build's buttery-life quite good enough (at least 3-5 days), I'm not gonna change this Rom - except if you... create a new one!

All I want, is to change the taskbars' icons with more interesting/beautiful ones, to change the background with a... Liverpool FC one and probably to install a more glossy Titanium theme... and I'm okay with "Poseidon".

Gimme a PM, m8. I've a lot to talk about with you. Cheers... Nice work "G", as always.

Μy dearest "G"... I've just "flashed" your "Poseidon" last night, after the 5-1 of the "3 Lions" win!...

Since now, everything's okay. I found REALLY great (and useful) these extra ringtones for notifications/alarm you added... I really wanted these. Also, I found (again) very useful these Titanium panels you using for your build, m8. The ONLY thing I'm not finding useful (again), is the TOO LARGE menus you did (for instance, in Regions Settings, Sound Settings etc.). Okay, they are quite large for finger-friendly use, but in some of theme (for example, Device ID), you DON'T actually SEE WHAT you typing!...

Anyway...

Since I'm doing totaly regular mobile use (as we've talked about it, in PMs), I don't believe I'm gonna "dig" serious bugs/issues/problems, like some other users probably will. I don't "smashing" my OMNIA from the hard use, I'm just having fun with a WinMo phone - actually... I DON'T NEED a so "smart" phone, I bought it because I like to have a top-seller phone, this time...

If I find this build's buttery-life quite good enough (at least 3-5 days), I'm not gonna change this Rom - except if you... create a new one!

All I want, is to change the taskbars' icons with more interesting/beautiful ones, to change the background with a... Liverpool FC one and probably to install a more glossy Titanium theme... and I'm okay with "Poseidon".

Gimme a PM, m8. I've a lot to talk about with you. Cheers... Nice work "G", as always.

You will be more happy with 23047! :)

post-150032-1252573010_thumb.jpg