QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Shai Levy
You will be more happy with 23047! :)

you're creating big expectations here :)

Your doing a great work!

(Too bad I'm not happy with 23409)

Edited by Shai Levy

Guest ferrari85
You will be more happy with 23047! :)

Wow sector, u really have the knack of finding wallpapers with cute girls :) As usual, can't wait for the new build, great job once again :)

Ok Neo version is on 2nd post. Im uploading Original also but i will post it later.

I have uploaded also TouchResponse and FTouchSL for those who need them (2nd post).

I hope you enjoy this new rom.

take care, i will be off for some hours

thanks Sector for your greate cocked roms. I use them now for about five months.

One minor wish....please include Manila2d in your next releases as you dit in former versions.

best regards

Guest lupus_hegemonia

For the love of ZEUS, "G"!!!! I can't... following you!!! I didn't "flash" the "Poseidon" already... and you made ANOTHER??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thxs, m8! I've wrote you some extra things in PM, check your inbox!

DAMN IT!!! I'm going to re-flash it tonight, am I???? Hehehehe...

EDIT:.... HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA!!!! I JUST saw the NAME you gave to the new "build"!!! Thxs, m8! My wife will appreciate it!!! HAHAHAHHA! And the Hendai image... looks like her!!! HAHAHAHAAHAH! (Do be honest, I liked MORE the ex-"hot" brunette you used in the other Roms)

Oh! Something else. Since you did SO IMPRESIVE "new look" to 6.5s Roms, how come you don't using more interesting icons' taskbars, for instance like that:

taskbar

I think, your great Roms NEEDS taskbars like these...

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest gentoo52
anyone encounter error while extracting?

yes, the file from mediafire is 10 megs smaller than the one from rapidshare. i downloaded it too from mediafire and it only extracted with a crc-error. downloading from rapidshare now...

you could try using tinyload (http://mashable.com/2007/11/02/tinyload-allows-upload-to-multiple-data-storage-sites/) (forget tinyload.com - its an ad-site!!) or uploadjokey (http://www.uploadjockey.com/). the only downside would be not immediately knowing how many people downloaded the file (-> or rapidspread: http://www.rapidspread.com/).

cheers,

gentoo

Edited by gentoo52

Awesome rom.

But i need a little help. I've installed and activated ftouchsl and i nearly cannot scroll my omnia. There is a particoular configuration i need to do? TY

Just install ftouchsl done enable it and all will be good !

Guest loversgolden

Thanks sector new rom hoped before this 23047 compare , 23409 keyboard will be better , finally hoped that sectoryou will have the better future........... :)

Guest kelvin84
Explain... Extracting from the .rar to an Explorer folder in your PC?

post-447773-1252580569_thumb.jpg

Got this error after extracting the file downloaded from the Mediafire link~~ my network can't download from rapidshare :)

nice work sector baw$$ - late nights pay off :); i hopefully get mine up tonight also :)

Like the new lady too, looks cool!

@ all

Just to confirm the touch in 23047 is a lot better than the last few builds. I am running 23047 (mines) and i have not installed TouchResponse.cab or FTouchSL.cab, the typing in SMS etc with keyboards is fine in my opinion.

But if you want it better or little more response, use those cabs :)

Good build this one, very nice. Needed some work, but sector, me and whoever else cooks it, dealt with it!!

Laters

Guest ganja1234
does middle button on our omnia work with 6.5 roms? (not mouse mode just up down left right)??

yes, i am currently using shokka's v20 wm6.5 and the middle button works for up,down,left,right :)