QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest ganja1234
anyone got a mirror for the newest rom.. my internet provider dun allow me to download from rapidshare.. anyway, the newest rom does not comes with opera either?

Post #8505

Guest Mohammad Hadi

Really nice rom

thank you

but again I'd like to have vibrate when call is connected :) :)

keyboard is working good and it responses faster than previous ones :)

Well done

Guest Shai Levy

Hi,

I am using SPB Mobile shell so I don't care much about the titanium,

which version should I install , the neo or the classic ? (I disable titanium anyway)

Also, how do I remove the background screen without screwing all the colors (by changing themes and stuff)

Really nice rom

thank you

but again I'd like to have vibrate when call is connected :) :)

keyboard is working good and it responses faster than previous ones :)

Well done

use phone ex..

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Thanks sector new rom hoped before this 23047 compare , 23409 keyboard will be better , finally hoped that sectoryou will have the better future........... :)

Lads, can you explain me that ODD thing? Why a NEW build has a PREVIOUS serial number???? The "Artemis" has that 23047 and the PREVIOUS build had the 23409!!! That's strange, isn't it?

Guest GodsGift
Lads, can you explain me that ODD thing? Why a NEW build has a PREVIOUS serial number???? The "Artemis" has that 23047 and the PREVIOUS build had the 23409!!! That's strange, isn't it?

because they are from different development threads.

there is a thread for stability 21...

a thread for the interface 23...

I guess there are separate threads within these...

GG

Guest gdrijver

I am waiting full of anticipation to download the new rom. The Mediafire mirror indeed has a data error and winzip can not extract the file. I guess I will have to wait till I get home after work to download it from rapidshare .....darn firewall :)

Guest ferrari85

This is already explained many times. 23409 is COM 4 branch, 23047 is COM 3 branch.

Original Titanium on 2nd post also.

Please help me with the screenshots if you would like to, as i have to run now :).

Laterz boys

thanx Sector.. I'm off to sleep, will flash in the morning.. its nearly 12am at nite here.. :)

Guest lupus_hegemonia
because they are from different development threads.

there is a thread for stability 21...

a thread for the interface 23...

I guess there are separate threads within these...

GG

GOT IT!

Guest ferrari85
is there a m2d version of the latest release? i flashed my omnia with this and im happy with the result but id like to try m2d ui.

m2d can be installed separately. It can be easily found in various threads here :)

Guest nhojnayr
m2d can be installed separately. It can be easily found in various threads here :)

ive read in another thread here that it'll be buggy in wm 6.5 unless it is cooked in a rom. is it true?

Hi,

I am using SPB Mobile shell so I don't care much about the titanium,

which version should I install , the neo or the classic ? (I disable titanium anyway)

Also, how do I remove the background screen without screwing all the colors (by changing themes and stuff)

+1, I think SPB Mobile Shell is great so I have the same question, which titanium version should I install, if I'm going to disable it anyways?

On the other hand, I have been having some trouble with programs "minimizing" to today screen on my Omnia, I think this started happening when I installed "A.C.E. The Games API" fix for winmo 6.5, but I'm not shure about it. If this happened to somebody else please help me!

Guest Michelle My Belle
Guys i'm kind of new here...

I just wanna ask,

What is the different between neo titanium and the original titanium???

thanks

You could try doing a google image search for:

"6.5 titanium".

And...

"6.5 neo titanium".

... these seem to yeild the result you're looking for...

Essentially, the first one (6.5 titanium), is a 'glass' bar that can be slid up and down over text based options - with some horizontal sliding options on the different panels.

The second one (6.5 neo titanium), is a more graphical representation of the above - with an icon down the left hand side instead of text - both operate (up and down/side to side) in a similar way, it's just that neo is perhaps a little prettier (don't take my word for it though, I've just expressed an opinion - your choice - do the search ;-).

Also try searching for the same on You tube

Good luck.

Michelle My Belle

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Guest hakeemy_007

hi guys..i've downloaded the new ROM..but it seems like my camera is not working at all..anyone facing the same problem?

checked the button setting..its correctly configured... :)

thanks in advance...

the rest...this ROM is good...

my apologies Chef...problem solved...seems that i didn't closed my previous running application...there were like 6 applications...after closing it using htc task manager...camera opens normally....

cheerrrsss...

Edited by hakeemy_007

Guest LORD JUNIOR

- New DuskTheme Lockscreen UI now for wqvga (check screenshots). Thanks very much to grzegorz10 over xda. You can donate him for his great work.

Can someone post the wqvga files Please. Or will this cab work Dusk_6.5_Lockscreen_v3.0.CAB

And will any of this themes Dusk.rar work on wqvga and if not can somebody fix them Please.

Dose anybody know if this files will work?

Edited by LORD JUNIOR

I'm using DDDRKO 23409, but with this ROM, the taskbar click doesnt work width Manilla nor with the programs menu open. This new ROM 23047 from Sector works with Manilla?