QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest sasohamer

Good-evening ! ! ! I have problem with '23047 Original Titanium',my phone is not ring and is not vibrate .I throw everything but I cant fix. this problem.HELP PLEASE ! ! ! sorry for my English

Guest hakeemy_007
Good-evening ! ! ! I have problem with '23047 Original Titanium',my phone is not ring and is not vibrate .I throw everything but I cant fix. this problem.HELP PLEASE ! ! ! sorry for my English

a hard reset might solved the problem... :)

just a reminder...sector did not include any ringtones into the ROM...

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Greets again, my dear "G".

I've "flashed" it - with the "original" Titanium - although, as I've told you, I'm REALLY-REALLY prefer the OLDER "type" of the "original" Titanium, with the buttons on the top taskbar and such.

There are some few graphics faulses in some menu, like for instance when I've try to edit the input keyboards and I've pressed the settings... and both of them (the menu before and the new one) were on together. Also, in some other menus, other buttons were small & other large and such.

Actually, the "Hendai" image for the background it IS pretty but DOESN'T helping to much with the panels' lettering...

I've try to replace the wallpapers (by rename one mine with the name of the image you using), but something gone bad and the whole thing f**ked-up.

Anyway... LOOKING GOOD, "Artemis".

I'll see the battery life, how much it last...

Cheers, "G".

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest Mothamoz
Greets again, my dear "G".

I've "flashed" it - with the "original" Titanium - although, as I've told you, I'm REALLY-REALLY prefer the OLDER "type" of the "original" Titanium, with the buttons on the top taskbar and such.

There are some few graphics faulses in some menu, like for instance when I've try to edit the input keyboards and I've pressed the settings... and both of them (the menu before and the new one) were on together. Also, in some other menus, other buttons were small & other large and such.

Actually, the "Hendai" image for the background it IS pretty but DOESN'T helping to much with the panels' lettering...

I've try to replace the wallpapers (by rename one mine with the name of the image you using), but something gone but and the whole thing f**ked-up.

Anyway... LOOKING GOOD, "Artemis".

I'll see the battery life, how much it last...

Cheers, "G".

lol, you can just choose another wallpaper in the settings>today tab haha :)

Guest ridhasdi

has anyone find any bugs in 23047???

I'm still using the 23409 and I think its still the best, well I don't know, coz I haven't try 23047 yet...

I mean what is the real differences between 23409 and 23047????

Edited by ridhasdi

Guest lupus_hegemonia
lol, you can just choose another wallpaper in the settings>today tab haha :)

Gee... "really"? "I didn't know it"! OF COURSE I CAN - and I did! That's NOT my point... isn't it, "wise-guy"?!

(Zeus! I'm really tirred to answer in stupid comments!)

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest ferdi11111

hi everybody!

first thanks to sector very much for his great roms

Today I installed 23047 and

1- Everything works good faster than other versions

2- Wifi - Gps works without problems

3- Touch response is very good and now you can make zoom with double click in internet explorer or opera ( I didnt install touch response cab)

4- New GUI looks better than others but there are still some theme problems

Guest brainy85

hi sector,

very nice rom but i hate this manga girl in the backround ! ... because of several reasons ....

so i change 3 or 4 time the theme and then everything break down.

very strange bug ....

maybe you can upload the background theme from the last roms with the "blue eyed" girl !?

That would make me happy :)

Guest ronaldb3

I have been having this problem sometimes lately. But it seems the volume for the phone part gets reset to zero and I have to change it back to a higher number. Do not know why.

Just check it out to be sure.

Ron...

anyone tried playing music and doing other things? I tried khunchai's latest and music kept skipping then tried sectors and music was fine but the other little thing annoyed me, like the snooze function and i can't slide panels easily.. u have to slide them at one particular point and with the neo screen its hard to know where..

Guest LORD JUNIOR
- New DuskTheme Lockscreen UI now for wqvga (check screenshots). Thanks very much to grzegorz10 over xda. You can donate him for his great work.

Can someone post the wqvga files Please. Or will this cab work Dusk_6.5_Lockscreen_v3.0.CAB

And will any of this themes Dusk.rar work on wqvga and if not can somebody fix them Please.

Dose anybody know if this files will work?

Can anybody help?