QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

I might do that cause this build rocks.

Thanks for the great ROM.

Any chance you can check out Settings/Personal/Input

Samsung Keyboard

Click Options.

If you choose any of the options: egXT9 Settings

You get multiple screens overlaying each other?

Or is that just me?

Thank You

Cheers

Thanks for the great ROM.

Any chance you can check out Settings/Personal/Input

Samsung Keyboard

Click Options.

If you choose any of the options: egXT9 Settings

You get multiple screens overlaying each other?

Or is that just me?

Thank You

Cheers

I have the same problem? Any word on a possible fix? I really like this rom and don't want to switch back to the 23409 if possible, but I do use the XT9 setting often for adding words and the menu issue is kind of a pain. I'll try doing a hard reset again tonight and see if that makes any difference before i switch back to the previous one.

Also, if I do switch back can you post the the registry edits that have helped with the batter problem with 23409?

Thanks Sector,

Awesome Rom

Guest waynepeh

how do i customise the home screen.. wanna move some menu around as well as to get the opera menu to link to my opera? needed help man..

Edited by waynepeh

how do i customise the home screen.. wanna move some menu around as well as to get the opera menu to link to my opera? needed help man..

You need to download CHome Editor by Showaco, for some reason sector didn't include it in this release...? Otherwise it's really well hidden...

my phone just initiated a hard reset all by itself.. :) using latest neo rom.. i was going to try the normal titanium, however sliding panels is not too bad and i like the neo interface. can anyone who has tried both comment on the differences?

Guest ferrari85

Just flashed for 4 hrs ... very stable, very fast ... solved most problems from poseidon. So far have not encountered any bugs. Looks like i'm gonna stick to this build for quite a while yet :)

why am i having problem changing from theme to theme.. any one encounter similiar prob?

I'm also having problems changing themes, I've found best method is to always change back to default theme first then change to your new theme. However I since have lost my lock screen button, well it has defaulted back to the windows start menu button, even when I change back to default theme :):(

Guest Razerblade

Sector this ROM is AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you so much, finally everything is working really well! Only slight problem is changing themes but i just had to keep changing between them until it sorted itself out!

Great work!!!!!

I'm also having problems changing themes, I've found best method is to always change back to default theme first then change to your new theme. However I since have lost my lock screen button, well it has defaulted back to the windows start menu button, even when I change back to default theme :) :)

Same here :)

The menu icon was also gone from the phone dialer (you could click on the empty spot and bring down the menu though).

Solved with a soft reset :) !

Edited by leoms17

Guest mrhendrik

Hello everyone.. i use 21851 now and every thing looks good except for minor bug when rotating screen..

how about 23047? sms and email bug fix already? this is the main issue since 23037..

Hi! In case somebody is wondering:

I read in Nicklas Hidegard's topic that Samsung Today 2 had issues with 23047. I tried it anyhow with Sector's 23047 and it works just fine. only thing is that it sometimes recognizes taps on the top taskbar as taps on the today screen, but this is minor...

I know ST2 is not the fanciest, but it has just the things I need all in one place, what can I say... :)

Thank you sector for this awesome rom (I was still in 23016 until today). I'll donate again as soon as I have a little extra!

Is there anyone who knows of a theme like the one in this rom but black instead of blue?

Guest pokocenje
why am i having problem changing from theme to theme.. any one encounter similiar prob?

I had the same prob in the previous build. Since then i do not change the theme, just wallpaper. You might have to soft reset when changing wallpapers or themes to get them to work on both pages. Good luck.

This is an awsome build otherwise, best so far. Love the speed of things. Good work Sector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bojan Kseneman

It seems that MS is screwing up every newer version, I mean every next version sux more than the one before. Still the video call isn't working and I still can't find any settings for the flash light.

Everybody go linux!!!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Dusk lockscreen cab uploaded on 2nd post.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38036

Brilliant work!!

Do you mind if i add the cab to my post (credit to you and grzegorz10 of course)?

looks amazing!!