QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

this is an awesome build, the best so far. But one issue is left still there, the SMS Reply bug. Anyone else encountered this problem?

+1, SMS reply totaly bug :) I can only doing New Sms otherwise the rom is better and realy faster than the previous 23xxx build :)

Regards

PS: Have you a fix for the reply bug ?

Edited by fr0x

Guest MasterJam88

Hey...

Is there a chance to get the "Glossy Black Theme" from previous versions? It was the best so far and I want it back^^

And where I have to save it?

Another prob is that I miss PIM backup rly bad... Sector can u give me a link or sumthing I can't find it!

Pls help...

THX

Edited by MasterJam88

can some one send a awesome wallpaper too match Neo Titanium ,i dont like this pic ..the blue eyes much better but not match perfect with this neo...can some one upload?

+1, SMS reply totaly bug :) I can only doing New Sms otherwise the rom is better and realy faster than the previous 23xxx build :)

Regards

PS: Have you a fix for the reply bug ?

There is no problem replying SMS. Maybe if only the sms in on SIM card.

Hey...

Is there a chance to get the "Glossy Black Theme" from previous versions? It was the best so far and I want it back^^

And where I have to save it?

Another prob is that I miss PIM backup rly bad... Sector can u give me a link or sumthing I can't find it!

Pls help...

THX

Im sure you havent even searched for it :).

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-downlo...ackup-v2-8.html

The glossy black was a modification from classic blue as the new tsk include more pictures.

I will try to make one real glossy black and upload for upcoming versions.

can some one send a awesome wallpaper too match Neo Titanium ,i dont like this pic ..the blue eyes much better but not match perfect with this neo...can some one upload?

Search here: http://www.zedge.net/wallpapers

You can find many nice wallpapers.

It is a matter of taste i guess :). I got bored a bit the previous girl. Im always trying to find ways to cheer up a bit the roms.

Guest hakeemy_007
anyway, is there any way to organise the icons.. wanna 'folderised' them..

try using resco explorer it works great

Hello everyone.. i use 21851 now and every thing looks good except for minor bug when rotating screen..

how about 23047? sms and email bug fix already? this is the main issue since 23037..

rotating screen problem resolved by the Chef...same goes for sms and email bugs...

enjoy the new fabolous ROM...thanks Sector...

Guest ronaldb3
-EDITTED- Worked it out myself.

It would be more useful if you left the question and then did "UPDATE=" with the answer. That way it might help someone else with the same problem, even if it was a simple fix. What if everyone did what you did and erased the question and with no answer. How helpful would this site be to you then???

IMHO,

Ron...

Guest MasterJam88

Thx Sector...

I really searched for it but I'm not into this so gd - sry.

Awesome that u will make a glossy black one. But is there a chance to get the old one to work in new ROM? If not is there a way to get just the Wallpaper of this theme?

Thx

And is there a way to get the scroll bar in red like on this foto. I found it on HTC Dev. It looks superb with a black theme...

post-552778-1252670225_thumb.jpg

Edited by MasterJam88

There is no problem replying SMS. Maybe if only the sms in on SIM card.

All sms are in the phone memory. I tested the Neo & Default Titanium and hard reset, same problem.

The phone freeze when I touch on Reply.

PS: SMS Replying works only in SMS mode Chat :s.

Edited by fr0x

Guest hakeemy_007

mine working fine.. :) even if replying from previous saved sim sms...just tried to make sure before adding this post..

the only problem i have is to make the default windows sms..working with qbus autorotation service..seems like i couldnt figure out what .exe to put in the whitelist...anyone can help me ? previously using sms chat....but since using neo i dont know how to map the application to the main sms/text neo screen... :)

I'm using DDDRKO 23409, but with this ROM, the taskbar click doesn't work with Manilla nor with the programs menu opened. This new ROM 23047 from Sector works with Manilla?

Someone tested it??

Guest nhojnayr

i hope there will be a m2d version. i really like it. i tried installing m2d with this rom and my camera stop working. anyways, thanks for sharing this wonderful rom. tc :)

i dont know if it's because of installing m2d but i cant record videos. anyone having the same problem?

Edited by nhojnayr

Guest hakeemy_007
any way to install these roms using windows 7

I've tried using Virtual Windows XP but active sync wont synchronize

any thoughts?

hi there...when using vmware workstation..after instaling 4.5 avtivecync and samsung modem driver..connect the phone..then on the upper VM tab...check whether or not samsung device is listed...if not try to install activesync again...it should work :)

Guest lorismarcos
hi there...when using vmware workstation..after instaling 4.5 avtivecync and samsung modem driver..connect the phone..then on the upper VM tab...check whether or not samsung device is listed...if not try to install activesync again...it should work :)

ok thanks

i just saw there is a specific thread about windows 7 rom flashing

Thanks anwz

Cheers m8

hi sector that s fantastic ,i enjoy and love your rom.i have a suggestion!!!..can u build this with Dusk Manila 2.5 Evolution WM 6.5 Newest Builds??

Colors.jpg

if u do it..thats rock..thanks

or can u add this to new rom wqvga..thaks

Edited by reza604

Guest Crazy Dutch

Hi sector,

first of all: Thanks so much for you work so far!! have been running 2 of your wm6.5 roms now and never had anything to complain about!

But now then, i installed your newest rom (23047) and everything is working more then sweet here. Just one thing annoying me: When you scroll, and let it "loose" (so not directly guiding it with your hands) it makes that very annoying samsung beep sound per scroll! It was gone for a while, but now it;s back in this ROM. Is there a way to kill that sound? its very irritating hearing that beep every second while scrolling thru your contacts list for example.

Hope hearing from you soon,

Greetz and many thx from Holland!

sector...nice rom...really stable...there is just one bug...when i change the wallpaper...on the main screen at the buttom...in the area of the taskbar...the wallpaper is diplayced...just some pixels...this bug was in earlear builds too...how to fix it?

ah and i have a request...can you post an original lockscreen and original volume graphics to your 2nd post...i know many of you like the new  Dusk LS...but i like the older one more...cause if you want to unlock your omnia with one hand...its better wen the locker is on the top and not at the buttom

thx again for your great wor sector...use only your roms  :)

Edited by dinik