QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest ferrari85
What a crappy rom with ulgy theme , slow performance

Seriously i think users such as u should be banned from this forum. Posted garbage, made no attempt to contribute constructively to the rom development, with an attitude of a di*khead to boot. :)

Hey guys, he obviously a TROLL :) so don't fall for his bait. Just give him no comments back now that he's been revealed and he will just slither away and die. (my guess is that he didn't even flash and doesn't know how)

Ron...

I agree.

Case closed.

:)

Guest ferdi11111
What a crappy rom with ulgy theme , slow performance

first you must know how to respect!!! if you can do faster, more beautiful and better, come on you silly do it!!!

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Jesus Christ!!! FORGET THAT BLOODY idiot and focus on the damn new build, for pity sakes!!!

Focus on the issues we're talking about, to help "G" (Sector) to make the nesessary fixes!

Damn!!!

You're taking the things so "epidermic"! The "cooker" himself answer to that idiot... case closed!

Now... let's talk for the problems, so Sector to know what to deal with.

This is a really nice build compared to other builds, but how to restore the circle start button ? i installed m2d and when i changed back to normal today screen, the bottom bar changed.

Thanks.

Guest sasohamer

Why in build 23047 video freezing when I run CORE PLAYER and TCMP ? With other (older) builds I don't haw this problem.ANY SOLUTION PLEASE :) :) :) THANKS

AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Guest ronaldb3
Seriously i think users such as u should be banned from this forum. Posted garbage, made no attempt to contribute constructively to the rom development, with an attitude of a di*khead to boot. :)

Don't feed the TROLL :)

Ron...

Guest ridhasdi
Why in build 23047 video freezing when I run CORE PLAYER and TCMP ? With other (older) builds I don't haw this problem.ANY SOLUTION PLEASE :) :) :) THANKS

AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Mine doesn't...perhaps you may install it again....try to install the core player again or install the ROM again...

sector...nice rom...really stable...there is just one bug...when i change the wallpaper...on the main screen at the buttom...in the area of the taskbar...the wallpaper is diplayced...just some pixels...this bug was in earlear builds too...how to fix it?

ah and i have a request...can you post an original lockscreen and original volume graphics to your 2nd post...i know many of you like the new  Dusk LS...but i like the older one more...cause if you want to unlock your omnia with one hand...its better wen the locker is on the top and not at the buttom

thx again for your great wor sector...use only your roms  :)

sector...im sorry to ask you again..t i have no answer and no fix for my problem with the bg wallpaper...here is a screenshot

screen001q.th.jpg

and the files for the org lockscreen and volume would be greate! =)

Guest Nauro Jr.

Artemis is the one! The best for the bests!!! Thank's G.

2 questions:

What the best configuration for the FTouchSL_2.10?

What the directory for the theme Rock and Repulic save the original wallpapers? If simply change in the Home configuration, landascape mode not change.

Sorry for the bad inglish...

Guest Nauro Jr.
Artemis is the one! The best for the bests!!! Thank's G.

2 questions:

What the best configuration for the FTouchSL_2.10?

What the directory for the theme Rock and Repulic save the original wallpapers? If simply change in the Home configuration, landascape mode not change.

Sorry for the bad inglish...

I ymself solved my 2 question:

Set the theme Rock and Republic with default wallpaper, then rename 2 jpg images (portrait and landascape):stwater_240_400.jpg and stwater_400_240.jpg.

Copy this images for the My Device>Windows.

Soft Reset.

sector...im sorry to ask you again..t i have no answer and no fix for my problem with the bg wallpaper...here is a screenshot

screen001q.th.jpg

and the files for the org lockscreen and volume would be greate! =)

you cannot fix this things i think. it is part of the core. i will check it out but im almost sure that u cannot change the size of the taskbars, windows and so on.

it is not in my hand

Guest kurniawan
you cannot fix this things i think. it is part of the core. i will check it out but im almost sure that u cannot change the size of the taskbars, windows and so on.

it is not in my hand

Wrong answer Sec..

Take a look @ your Titanium_240x400. cpr file... <Image ID="Background".... Top="-18"

But hey, I'm using Win7 titanium... not Neo

Another 2 ct...

Wrong answer Sec..

Take a look @ your Titanium_240x400. cpr file... <Image ID="Background".... Top="-18"

But hey, I'm using Win7 titanium... not Neo

Another 2 ct...

Thank u bro. I will check it out. I think there are some other values that need to be corrected.

==

New rom Ultra Lite on 2nd post.

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Dear "G" (Sector)... did you checked the "short-review" I've wrote in a previous post?

Take a look to the issues I've mention, my friend.

Did you solved that keyboards' settings lag?

Cheers - I hope you PM me shortly.

(Good work, m8).

Dear "G" (Sector)... did you checked the "short-review" I've wrote in a previous post?

Take a look to the issues I've mention, my friend.

Did you solved that keyboards' settings lag?

Cheers - I hope you PM me shortly.

(Good work, m8).

Yes thank you but just to clarify some things that many users might not know.

The roms im making are almost full in Titanium panels. What does that mean?

Most of the custom panels (coffice, system status, clinks, weather etc etc) work with MortScript scripting language. This is not a native WM language like C# (C Sharp). The negatives for this is that the compiled code is slower than the native one. Also most of this scripts run in startup to read some values from the registries for example System Panel reads every 10 seconds from reg to check for how much ram,space you have left. CComm checks again if WiFi, BT, Flight Mode are ON/OFF. This lags the rom.

If you need and still nugging :), i will remove these panels so that you get a faster feeling from the rom. A perfect rom cannot exists as much as all of us like it. It is the nature of the man that makes the software. It will contain errors but it will still run in a decent manner. Of course we try to improve.

About the wallpaper, i can change it to what the most want. I can have my manga girls private on my phone :)!!

About more visual enhancements. I just dont have the time to make roms every week or days and also fix all the visualization of the rom. It is very simple and im going to modify smth if i have the time.

Thanks to all the guys here that work on GUI of roms KRadd, Jeffrey, nikosxri and so on (you know who you are :) ).

About fast, stable and so on. I mentioned above that removing things i like and others will improve speed and battery but it will make the rom naked. I dont like naked roms (only ladies ;)) but i will make for the sake of the public sacrifices, as i always do. I will make my private roms just for me then.

This is my answer on the reports :), i hope i made clear some things and im always happy to hear from you guys.

Thank you lupus for taking the time to make a nice report, im always reading what everyone says.

I dont mind if you comment the roms, but the previous inappropriate bad behavior from that user just really pissed me off, which im not that type. I respect all of you in here and i think you should respect also the work of others, whatever it is.

Take care

Yes..listen to that people

Sector is here for us...don scold or insult his work of art.

its his passion and that b glad that he's giving us a taste of his work

respect the man...

u can help improve his work but dont demand more.

he aint your slave and you dont owb him

luv u sector...

muackzz

muackzzz

muackzzzzz

Guest pokocenje

HTCEmu Question?

In the HTCEmu calibrator program do we need to install HTCEmu files? does it help with anything in win6.5 or manila 2d or is it for games?

Cheers.