QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest jonboyuk
Hello all.

Just to let you know im rather very busy lately but i havent forgotten you.

Im still keepin an eye on newest versions and i will update if it worth's it.

Most probably i will wait for the official one...

Laterz

Cheers Sector, nice to know you're still around :)

Does anyone know if its possible to use a mortscript to update the weather? I'll like my weather updates to run at certain times of the day, and i'm not sure how to hook it to the update button.

Guest CroatianOmnia

This is the best rom i have ever had! and the M2D looks amazing! but in m2d when i tap the taskbar on the top,it dosnt give me the drop down thing like with no m2d.so with m2d i just cant get it :) neither in anny other program. Do you know how to fix it?

Ok the official rom is out soon but isnt it an old build from a while back? I believed that we were using a rom which is more advanced than the one that is going to be released from what ive read. Heres a statement quoted from a number of sites.

"What interests us more, however, is the following statement from Redmond Pie, which would confirm what we've been suspecting all along:

It must be noted here that the Builds in the 23XXX branch have nothing to do with the first Windows Mobile 6.5 powered phones set to launch in October. The version that will be launched on those phones are from 21XXX branch which were compiled last month. The Builds in 23XXX branch are perhaps more looking like a part of Windows Mobile 6.5.1 release."

:) ???????????? :D

My point is what are we waiting for? will it be a build which is better than what we got? is the goss false?

are we really using 6.5.1? How long till we will be using windows mobile 7?

Edited by Sb.

Guest George_red_storm

The version 23049 Ultra Lite which applications it has? The applications for example no data,advanced Conf. contained?

THE LINKS ON 23049 ULTRA LITE DONT WORK

Edited by George_red_storm

This is the best rom i have ever had! and the M2D looks amazing! but in m2d when i tap the taskbar on the top,it dosnt give me the drop down thing like with no m2d.so with m2d i just cant get it :) neither in anny other program. Do you know how to fix it?

i have the same problem, and after awhile my phone doesn't vibrate on imcoming call...., can u fix it??? thank you

Guest copperfield
Ok the official rom is out soon but ...

Guesses, guesses and more guesses! The truth is that until officially confirmed nothing is certain. I am waiting to see what will ms launch on 6th of october! And as I know ms I am not exited! Could turn out that the version these cooked roms contain is better than the one officially released :) :D

Edited by copperfield

Anyone know how to turn off GPRS after using in ROM 23049 (M2D Full) - Released on 15/09/2009 ? I try to click at the icon GPRS connection at the top but no thing happen. Last time it worked normal with ROM 23047.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Anyone know how to turn off GPRS after using in ROM 23049 (M2D Full) - Released on 15/09/2009 ? I try to click at the icon GPRS connection at the top but no thing happen. Last time it worked normal with ROM 23047.

Ι assume, you DO have your band settings in "800-1900" and NOT in "Automatic", do you?

Ι assume, you DO have your band settings in "800-1900" and NOT in "Automatic", do you?

My setting is automatic. Last time with the ROM **47 i click on the icon signal and it appeart a menu to choose. A now nothing happen when i click it :) Cant' turn off GPRS, the way i do is turn off the phone function and turn on again :D

Does anyone know if its possible to use a mortscript to update the weather? I'll like my weather updates to run at certain times of the day, and i'm not sure how to hook it to the update button.

Bump!

Surely someone must know what the update reg key is or something that hooks it to the windows start bar.

Guest nazabiker

Plase if anyone could attach the default ringtone of Sector's wm6.5 rom please do it! It's the one that's the only one included in lite wm 6.5 roms. Thank you in advance!

Guest George_red_storm
23049 (Ultra Lite) - Released on 15/09/2009

Version Hephaistos - 8mb pagepool size, LZX Compression

Info: Removed most of the apps of MS, Titanium also. Kept the most important for a better functionality of the phone and user.

New Mediafire Link

23049 ( Ultra Lite ) Hephaistos

Do you know what MS apps removed?

Guest ronaldb3

Try Searching in search box below for " SuspendResume" (one word). There were several detailed posts in July timeframe in this thread on what I think you are looking for.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Hello Checf & all the great Brains out there

I would like to know if there is any way to keep the wifi active even after the screen blacks out.

I have already disabled the power saving feature but makes no difference as the WIFI still gets suspended as soon as the the screen blanks out.

Try this:

http://oldsap.blogspot.com/2009/02/dontsleep.html

Perhaps he still want to sleep

Change these regvalues to 0(always on) 1(minimum power) and 4 off=default

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006},REG_DWORD, 0

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Resuming\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006},REG_DWORD , 0

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Unattended\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}, REG_DWORD, 0

this is for wifi activesync, it keeps all alive